jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Version 0.3 will be around end of February/beginning March.

Thanks for people's feedback positive/negative, hoping to do better on each update. Version 0.2 has problems that I need to fix but I will probably bundle that when I finish Version 0.3

Cheers and thank you to supporters!

Last edited:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
If the MC has make several women fall in love with him and then impregnate them, will the player be able to get all possible love interest or is it you choose one over the other? Also would Freya and Juno will also be possible love interest in future updates to impregnate? Other than that the game looks great.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
For patches, I am going to update those along with Version 0.3, which will be around end of February/beginning March.

Thanks for people's feedback positive/negative, hoping to do better on each update. Version 0.2 has problems that I need to fix but I will probably bundle that when I finish Version 0.3

Cheers and thank you to supporters!
jojozz I do not mean to be rude or anything....but if you know version 2 is bugged and basically unplayable and you do not plan to release an Ipatch or patch to make version 2 playable until you release version 3 in March (provided you stay on schedule) then why did you release version 2 with all the bugs?

Also you might want to do the ticket so you can get control of this thread since you are the dev of the game

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
jojozz I do not mean to be rude or anything....but if you know version 2 is bugged and basically unplayable and you do not plan to release an Ipatch or patch to make version 2 playable until you release version 3 in March (provided you stay on schedule) then why did you release version 2 with all the bugs?

Also you might want to do the ticket so you can get control of this thread since you are the dev of the game
technically he didn't release it :D (here)
this was leaked

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Simply stated an I patch shouldn't replace the script file that's just lazy coding. There should be a relationship rpy that could be changed easily...

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Weeeeellllll... The judgment of that "certain Goddess" is not very reliable if she chooses a teenage virgin as her "hero". This game could very well be called "Dreams and Fantasies of a Nerd"

Reactions: LordSinner

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Is this game playable without the incest patch? I mean, does the story make sense without it? I really like the models but I'm just not into son/mom & bro/sis incest.

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Why isn't the MC hugging the girls to provide some sort of intimate contact, especially with his mom & sis, they got a blast of pheromones to get their interest jacked up but MC is such a mamby pamby pushover it's just like "Hi, just wanted to wish you a good day" then walks out the door... (smh)

Reactions: ann87ra
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes