odisej

Nov 2, 2017
Is this game playable without the incest patch? I mean, does the story make sense without it? I really like the models but I'm just not into son/mom & bro/sis incest.
Not into son/mom & bro/sis incest?!! You freak!
I believe this game was not made with incest in mind so you'll be fine playing it.
Story is mediocre IMHO.

helix223

Apr 8, 2019
Here is a small version update and it's mostly a plot difference.
I understand I won't make everyone happy whether I shape a girl one way, keep a story element the same, change the story element, etc... so all I do when I read these is take out the feedback part and see how I feel about them and how they will change the progression of the story. Not every suggestion will make a change in the VN. For example I stuck with "Mom and sis" combo instead of changing it to "Aunt and cousin".

This update just changes Veronica and Valerie's responses:
  1. Veronica's previous occupation now was like a Playboy playmate. This allows you to infer that she had a little promiscuous past with modeling but wasn't getting railed by a ton of guys lol
  2. Valerie is more interested in sex but has not done it that often, that is why she wants to experiment with the MC this summer BUT doesn't mean she's in love with him(...yet)
These changes were done mostly for story telling reasons. It is hard to have a plot of wanting various women to fall in love with you if they were already extremely promiscuous to start with. This causes a lot of backtracking like "Well I did mostly lesbian scenes... or I had a lot of sex with guys before but I never really enjoyed it...".
Links:
Sorry for those that don't like this change but it just works best for me.

Side note: I have updated the models for the VN (slight changes to shape, de-aging Valerie...). And I want to at some point re-do some of the scenes in the first version to have those model changes, so that it isn't so jarring when people play the next chapter and they look different. However this is a second priority compared to the main priority of finishing the next official update.
Unreal... knew it was to good to be true. Way to cave to a lot of the spineless little loud-ass weirdos here, swear to god in the next few years It's gonna be some kinda Immaculate Conception type shit with every single incest themed game that features a mother, ffs. Can't have any new ideas here it seems.

Last edited:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Version 0.2 has problems that I need to fix but I will probably bundle that when I finish Version 0.3
This means?
Savegames from 0.2 will not work in 0.3?

And one more thing I noticed.

The order is basically, get the women in town pregnant.
This could be difficult if the choices result in getting content with one woman but missing out on content with one or more others.

Haven't really looked at the code now, but I don't think it really fits what the goddess is asking of us.

Reactions: Joi_fan

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
For patches, I am going to update those along with Version 0.3, which will be around end of February/beginning March.

Thanks for people's feedback positive/negative, hoping to do better on each update. Version 0.2 has problems that I need to fix but I will probably bundle that when I finish Version 0.3

Cheers and thank you to supporters!
So supporters/fans have to wait about a month for the new update to get a working version of the game? What if there are bugs with 0.3, will we have to wait until 0.4.

Also, what is up with the versioning going from 0.12 to 0.2, you know that 12 is a bigger number than 2, right?

It goes 0.1 0.2 ... 0.9 0.10 0.11 etc.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So supporters/fans have to wait about a month for the new update to get a working version of the game? What if there are bugs with 0.3, will we have to wait until 0.4.

Also, what is up with the versioning going from 0.12 to 0.2, you know that 12 is a bigger number than 2, right?

It goes 0.1 0.2 ... 0.9 0.10 0.11 etc.

Actually its the number thats directly after the . that matters so 0.2 is actually higher than 0.12..

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Actually its the number thats directly after the . that matters so 0.2 is actually higher than 0.12..
Only if you can't grasp the concept that the numbering system for software has sweet. fuck. all to do with decimal numbering systems. It's straight up iterative and in no way shape or form indicates percentage complete. XX.YY.ZZ, where X= finished version number. Y= major update to content. Z= minor update/bugfix

Reactions: aze123451

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Young MC, college time, lack of money...

Finally some fresh air, original and unexplored content.

Thanks Dev

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK...Can anyone confirm that the end of this version.... MC is at the library and is given a box of books as he is leaving out the door, the game just goes right to the main menu? I was wondering this is a bug or is that the normal ending for this release.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
OK...Can anyone confirm that the end of this version.... MC is at the library and is given a box of books as he is leaving out the door, the game just goes right to the main menu? I was wondering this is a bug or is that the normal ending for this release.
No that is not normal...what options did you choose? Let me check when I get the chance what is causing that

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
God, Valeria is beyond amazing. So beautiful and hot. I like the game, I'm following. Good luck dev

Reactions: jojozz

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
No that is not normal...what options did you choose? Let me check when I get the chance what is causing that
Well I tried both choices and as soon as I leave the library it goes right to the main menu. Hmm....I wonder if my v.1 save from earlier is the reason?

Reactions: jojozz
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes