GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Just finished going through the script, and everything looks to be correct, if not, shoot me a line, and I'll look at it when and if I have time. I've had no issues so far though. :)

All credit goes to Blackeye. for this one! Go like this Android Port post and not mine! I just decompiled the script, skimmed through it and made a minor tweak to the intro. Seriously! Go like that post!:PogChamp:

Thank you Blackeye. for doing the tedious manual replacing I did not have the patience for.:love:

How to install: extract script.rpy and replace the one in the /game directory with this one. Tip: Keep a backup of the original script file, just in case of fuckup on my part.
UPDATE!: Fixed the script instead of the images, which works better. Just me being a dumbfuck for a moment. I recommend downloading the new script, as it's corrected for the images. Forgot the clothingstoretwov thing though :FacePalm:

Edit: Cleaned up the post, added spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added renamed images for Veronica. You need this for it to work as intended. Sorry to anyone having issues with that one. That was a fuck up on my part. Not needed, as I fixed it in script instead. Just me being a big ol' dum-dum.:eek::LOL:

Last edited:

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Just finished going through the script, and everything looks to be correct, if not, shoot me a line, and I'll look at it when and if I have time. I've had no issues so far though. :)

All credit goes to Blackeye. for this one! Go like this Android Port post and not mine! I just decompiled the script, skimmed through it and made a minor tweak to the intro. Seriously! Go like that post!:PogChamp:

Thank you Blackeye. for doing the tedious manual replacing I did not have the patience for.:love:

How to install: extract script.rpy and replace the one in the /game directory with this one. Tip: Keep a backup of the original script file, just in case of fuckup on my part.

The clothingtwov1 images should be fixed with the V.2b version from what I just tried on my end but I will double check to make sure. The latest update here had a couple fixes that I have noticed and that was one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: GamleErik89

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
The clothingtwov1 images should be fixed with the V.2b version from what I just tried on my end but I will double check to make sure. The latest update here had a couple fixes that I have noticed and that was one of them.

Either way, with the patches I will release tomorrow, I'll make sure those load.
Might be the script bashing that did that too. Things are bound to go haywire when bashing anything is involved. Then again, I did it dirty af, and did not catch a few obvious errors before just now too. Such as the Veronica images needing to be renamed, or the bit more tedious script edit. Fixed it now tough, with a quick rename and upload, but I just hobbled togheter the thing more or less, and skimmed the script quick n' dirty like, before actually playing it.
Edit: worked, then it did not. Trying to replace in script instead.

I had a good long talk with myself, and realized I was just being a dum-dum :HideThePain: Why did I rename all the images, when it's much quicker to just ctrl-f "Momv" and use replace all with "veronicav" in Notepad++:FacePalm: Just FML sometimes:KEK:

Last edited:

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Might be the script bashing that did that too. Things are bound to go haywire when bashing anything is involved. Then again, I did it dirty af, and did not catch a few obvious errors before just now too. Such as the Veronica images needing to be renamed, or the bit more tedious script edit. Fixed it now tough, with a quick rename and upload, but I just hobbled togheter the thing more or less, and skimmed the script quick n' dirty like, before actually playing it.
Edit: worked, then it did not. Trying to replace in script instead.

I had a good long talk with myself, and realized I was just being a dum-dum :HideThePain: Why did I rename all the images, when it's much quicker to just ctrl-f "Momv" and use replace all with "veronicav" in Notepad++:FacePalm: Just FML sometimes:KEK:
Believe me I continue to do things and just be like "God, why did I do that" :FacePalm:

I appreciate all the effort you and others have been putting for the game :)

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021

UPDATE!: Fixed the script instead of the images, which works better. Just me being a dumbfuck for a moment. I recommend downloading the new script, as it's corrected for the images. Forgot the clothingstoretwov thing though :FacePalm:

Added renamed images for Veronica. You need this for it to work as intended. Sorry to anyone having issues with that one. That was a fuck up on my part. Not needed, as I fixed it in script instead. Just me being a big ol' dum-dum.:eek::LOL:
you just change her name to mom ! original script : Veronica "Oh my...you must be [mc], it's nice to finally meet you in person." I-patch : Mom "Oh my God...[mc], it's nice to finally see my baby again!"
why we can`t have I-patch for v0.2 ? thanx !

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
After liberay event shows this error. I can not even roll back or ignore its just leave from the game. any solution? Screenshot (52).png

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
you just change her name to mom ! original script : Veronica "Oh my...you must be [mc], it's nice to finally meet you in person." I-patch : Mom "Oh my God...[mc], it's nice to finally see my baby again!"
why we can`t have I-patch for v0.2 ? thanx !
:FacePalm: That is the I-patch for this game, and most other games. Just a name change. That is how the original I-patch(or I-script in this case) for this game is too, for the most part, granted perhaps quite a bit more polished I imagine. Oh! And notice how Veronica is called mom and Valerie is called sister in the intro? And referred to as such. Or that Freya calls Veronica, Veronica? Or that the MC refers to her as Mom in dialogue, or that NPCs say "your Mom" in some of the dialogues? Just thought I'd point that out:rolleyes: It's as close to a incest patch you'll get from a non-modder for now.:unsure:

AFAIK it's not possible to do a patch.rpy, without a complete rewrite and changing fom character class to character object IIRC, but I am not sure about that one, PY code is not my forte. Someone should tell me if I am mistaken, so I know if I got that bit right. I just decompiled the android script, and did a few minor tweaks. Is it perfect? No, but I do not have the patience to go over ~4000 or more lines, with a fine tooth comb just to correct a few minor things. And that line you brought up is a minor thing tbh, even if it's early in the script. Actually early enough for what I say in the last part of my spoilered rant post. Which I'll repeat now: If it's really that important for you, you do it, instead of bitching about free shit.

As for the patch; Take it or leave it. Or wait for the already confirmed patches and such from the dev. IIRC Incest is being reintroduced in 0.3. Come back then.

No , but I am using old saves.
That might be the problem. Try a new playthrough, and see if it works. Delete your old save files if it still crashes, and the persistent file that belongs to it too, just to be sure. Might work:)

Reactions: jojozz

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
making I-patch can`t just change name Veronica to Mom ! need to change text ! when Veronica speak to herself she can`t say "stop it Mom" she will say "stop it Veronica" ! guy at front door can`t say "you are new guy who live here" he can say "you are Valerie brother" you don`t need to change 10000000 words in script maybe 50-100 ! thanx !

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Uhh.. whoever wrote the incest patch did a bad job lol, there are a few other instances too. View attachment 1622242
LOL you can't make these Incest Patch dudes write anything else other than code. You make 'em write anything story wise and you'll be scratching your head at how ridiculous it sounds.

BUT, this family friend named Mom is one that I haven't seen yet so props for that.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Comically over sided women. Nothing more discusting well except Tattoos but they are equal scale for making one sick and what to run for the hills. Not even downloading it as the sample images give me enough cause to place it on the ignore list. But hay best of luck to you and the game am sure others might like it, but it's just not for me. Thanks for the post and best of luck.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
LOL you can't make these Incest Patch dudes write anything else other than code. You make 'em write anything story wise and you'll be scratching your head at how ridiculous it sounds.
I'm not even a "Patch dude". I just dabble with easy PY fixes at random occasions. I tweaked some of the dialogue to the best of my abilities though, but as I said a post or two later, it was just a quick 'n dirty I threw up here :)
BUT, this family friend named Mom is one that I haven't seen yet so props for that.
Oh shit! That one I did not catch!:LOL: Well thanks to jojozz we have some special "bug fixes" now ;)

Last edited:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
jojozz I don't know if this is intended but, with the patch, the scene with Aaliyah and Neveah is happening when you apologize to them and not when you apologize to Callista. Which is the oposite of what was happening before the patch. MS patch btw.

Reactions: jojozz

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
jojozz I don't know if this is intended but, with the patch, the scene with Aaliyah and Neveah is happening when you apologize to them and not when you apologize to Callista. Which is the oposite of what was happening before the patch. MS patch btw.
This was originally what the decision was supposed to be,
. Sorry for that confusion initially.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Good game so far, keep it up, jojozz!
This was originally what the decision was supposed to be,
Since that's the case shouldn't $ lia_attraction += 1 be on "I'll go talk to Tom now." choice and not the other one? I was wondering about that since talk to Tom also leads to GymGood label.

Here are some typos in MS patch before I gave up. Really recommend using Grammarly to spell-check your script. You can copy your script to a document in Grammarly and see the typos there.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Good game so far, keep it up, jojozz!

Since that's the case shouldn't $ lia_attraction += 1 be on "I'll go talk to Tom now." choice and not the other one? I was wondering about that since talk to Tom also leads to GymGood label.

Here are some typos in MS patch before I gave up. Really recommend using Grammarly to spell-check your script. You can copy your script to a document in Grammarly and see the typos there.
Appreciate the grammar advice and the issues you pointed out, will try to fix those as soon as possible.
And yes, you are right, lia_attraction +=1 should be with "I'll talk to Tom now" since that is how you get to interact with her, thus increasing your relationship with her. And the other choice, you do not talk to her, therefore, no points to the relationship should be given.

Thanks for taking a look at that!

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes