punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Here are the special "patches"
Different Versions:
Vanilla
Mother/Sister
Aunt/Cousin

Tried to fix as much grammatical errors as possible, but I am sure there are still some in there.

Make sure the file just says "script.rpy" and place in "game" folder and replace the file there. I am hoping there are no problems with it, I tested it a few times, but it is pretty late where I am so I won't get to check on it till the morning.

Hope it improves your experience!
This is honestly amazing that you did 2 variations...that being said you might want to uh disassociate yourself from the patches make it seem like a third party created them instead.

Reactions: DougTheC and jojozz

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Found some more dialogue errors in the A/C patch: There is also a mention in another conversation with Valerie that she is your sibling, when meeting Dylan he says you are her brother, and when getting blown by Valerie she says you are her brother.

TY dev, it's been fun so far.

Reactions: jojozz

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I don't know what it is with this game but the models are so fucking nice to look at. Not in like a pervy way (although that too), but it's very satisfying and pleasing to the eye.
My only gripe is that from what i can make out there's going to be a lot of mutually exclusive scenes. Not a fan. Making us choose between the mom and sister is just a dick move to be honest. I know you could have multiple playthroughs with different paths but i personally am not about that. Having said that though, i managed to make a satisfying playthrough with all the choices and outcomes that i wanted so not all is lost i guess. I always prefered a VN model where choices can only be good or wrong, and making a wrong choice would lock you out of a scene, but ultimately you could have a perfect playthrough with every scene included if you made all the good choices.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I don't know what it is with this game but the models are so fucking nice to look at. Not in like a pervy way (although that too), but it's very satisfying and pleasing to the eye.
My only gripe is that from what i can make out there's going to be a lot of mutually exclusive scenes. Not a fan. Making us choose between the mom and sister is just a dick move to be honest. I know you could have multiple playthroughs with different paths but i personally am not about that. Having said that though, i managed to make a satisfying playthrough with all the choices and outcomes that i wanted so not all is lost i guess. I always prefered a VN model where choices can only be good or wrong, and making a wrong choice would lock you out of a scene, but ultimately you could have a perfect playthrough with every scene included if you made all the good choices.
For Veronica and Valerie, there will be exclusive routes and a merged route with both. It's hard to explain but most choices will be "good or bad" since the perfect ending is everyone falling in love with you. Some choices will sacrifice another choice but that is only for exclusive endings. For the perfect ending, you won't have to exclude anyone.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
Juno's Task [v0.2b] YAC@UltraQuality Crunch
Fom 2.1GB down to 1.38GB, not that much, but still something.
PC/Win:

Crunched with YAC - Yet Another Cruncher V3.3
Well ya that's cause you used the ultra setting. Ultra is basically just convert it to webp at 100%, don't bother compressing it any. That setting is basically only necessary if you're using 4k real world images and you want to maintain pixel level details. Try it again with medium which will still look virtually identical to the original on anything other than an ultrahigh contrast 4k screen and it should come down to only a couple hundred megs.

Reactions: Abhai

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Well ya that's cause you used the ultra setting. Ultra is basically just convert it to webp at 100%, don't bother compressing it any. That setting is basically only necessary if you're using 4k real world images and you want to maintain pixel level details. Try it again with medium which will still look virtually identical to the original on anything other than an ultrahigh contrast 4k screen and it should come down to only a couple hundred megs.
I would if I had time or even wanted to, right now it's relax after 12h work and travel vs compress a game at medium, so no, not happening on my side. Not that anyone requested me to do this either to begin with, as it was on a whim for myself and I decided to share it because the previous compressed ver was outdated, and it actually compressed enough to fit in another properly compressed game in its place of displacement. And neither am I actually part of the Game Compressors or Modders. The way you've worded yourself here comes off as somewhat offended, whiny and entitled btw. For now; Take the free shit or shut it, or request a proper compression at the Game Compression Requests 2.0 thread. You know, like you're supposed to. :unsure:

Sassy snippy etc. comments get's the "Sassy snippy" treatment. Or the "I am way to tired to be cordial" treatment.

• Angry
Reactions: Boldano
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes