jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
everything's locked for me too, let's hope it goes well.
A guy replied to me and said he would look into it. I just hate how on my end everything looks normal (shows all my patrons, no notification about being reviewed, etc...). I'll keep you updated. I still have patron emails so worst comes to worst, if I have an update I can send it through there.

Edit: Should be fixed now, someone just let me know that they could see the posts :)

Last edited:

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
The cuz/aunt script looks like an afterthought. I'm five minutes in and cousin already called MC bro, and MC thinks that his aunt gave birth to him.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
Juno's Task Version 0.3 "Chapter 3" Release
Links removed as main post has been updated

Some details about the version release for "Chapter 3"
  • Render count is a little over 1000. Compared to the last update it's about double the size.
  • I added a scene that was suppose to be in Chapter 2, that involves Lia and Natalya. Keep in mind though it uses "older" versions of their character models.
  • I added a small feature that let's you skip Chapter 1, in case you want to go to the first choice that you make. I'm still unhappy with how those first iterations look like.

Last edited:

Kvr64##

Mar 13, 2021
jojozz Ch 3 was great with the development of some of the relationships, can't for ch 4 to see how the MC will overcome and beat Freya's pawns. But also I have a few questions i your able to answer them:

Are all the women the MC met are the main targets?

The goal is to impregnante the women he's met does that count only to the main targets or does it included the optional ones too?

Have all the characters have been establish for the MC's task or if the patron votes you'll add more characters to further extended the MC's task?

If the MC is bringing love to the women his meeting in his life does that included the Juno and Freya?

Will you implement a gallery in later versions of the game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mint-ER#

hiongazn

Oct 14, 2019
Is it only me or does a loop happen between the river meeting and the date ? (after the date it jumps back to the river meeting)

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Is it only me or does a loop happen between the river meeting and the date ? (after the date it jumps back to the river meeting)
Use this script.
The 4.16gb hasn't been updated, so the 1.77gb is the true version with the fixed script.

Unless you are using the 1.77gb version. I thought I solved that issue before but I may have to look at it again.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
jojozz Ch 3 was great with the development of some of the relationships, can't for ch 4 to see how the MC will overcome and beat Freya's pawns. But also I have a few questions i your able to answer them:

Are all the women the MC met are the main targets?

The goal is to impregnante the women he's met does that count only to the main targets or does it included the optional ones too?

Have all the characters have been establish for the MC's task or if the patron votes you'll add more characters to further extended the MC's task?

If the MC is bringing love to the women his meeting in his life does that included the Juno and Freya?

Will you implement a gallery in later versions of the game?
1: The characters that show up in every chapter (1,2,3) are considered the main love interests for MC

2: For the moment, only the main targets. I haven't given much thought to MC impregnating other characters.

3: I don't plan on adding more "main targets" in the game. The reason is that adding more girls means that it will take away interest from the existing ones because instead of dealing with 6 paths for example, you have to deal with 20 paths.
I also think it is overwhelming to have so many LIs that you have to manage especially because certain actions lead to certain endings. It's makes it hard then to make each characters' relationship "compelling".
With that said, there will be side characters and such that MC will interact with but they won't be considered "Love Interests".

4: Wait and find out ;)

5: Yes, soon, I'll have a gallery of sorts.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes