Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I would if I had time or even wanted to, right now it's relax after 12h work and travel vs compress a game at medium, so no, not happening on my side. Not that anyone requested me to do this either to begin with, as it was on a whim for myself and I decided to share it because the previous compressed ver was outdated, and it actually compressed enough to fit in another properly compressed game in its place of displacement. And neither am I actually part of the Game Compressors or Modders. The way you've worded yourself here comes off as somewhat offended, whiny and entitled btw. For now; Take the free shit or shut it, or request a proper compression at the Game Compression Requests 2.0 thread. You know, like you're supposed to. :unsure:

Sassy snippy etc. comments get's the "Sassy snippy" treatment. Or the "I am way to tired to be cordial" treatment.
Wow snarky much?

Not only did I not ask you for a new version, notice the lack of any sort of question mark nor use of the word new or upload, but maybe you should try getting over yourself. I say that cause the way you've worded yourself here comes off deeply offended by the idea that someone would take the time to try to help you to better understand the programs you're using, excessively whiny about the fact anyone would point out better results were possible, and like a self important ass who thinks everyone should bow down and worship them just for doing someone anyone could and probably would have done based on past releases.

Oh and since you strike me as the sort of thin skinned hypocrite that would run off to the mods claiming you were being bullied after making a sad attempt to insult someone let me be clear that's not the case. I'm simply treating you to the same standard of behavior you've chosen to treat others with. To use your words "Sassy snippy etc. comments get's the "Sassy snippy" treatment". As far as I'm concerned that's the end of it so feel free to either piss off or whine some more; either way I don't care. :giggle:

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Wow snarky much?

Not only did I not ask you for a new version, notice the lack of any sort of question mark nor use of the word new or upload, but maybe you should try getting over yourself. I say that cause the way you've worded yourself here comes off deeply offended by the idea that someone would take the time to try to help you to better understand the programs you're using, excessively whiny about the fact anyone would point out better results were possible, and like a self important ass who thinks everyone should bow down and worship them just for doing someone anyone could and probably would have done based on past releases.
I'll quote the part that set me off for you, and you figure out why it did, keeping in mind I just about came back from a 12 hour work day. And hard labour one at that. Fucking snowstorms. I hate em' with a passion. Ruins everything for schedules and workflow.

Try it again with medium which will still look virtually identical to the original on anything other than an ultrahigh contrast 4k screen and it should come down to only a couple hundred megs.
Can you see how that comes off? It comes off as a demand, at first glance at least, and even the second glace. So yes, word yourself better. If you had started that sentence with "If you" it changes the whole dynamic of the entire comment, and it suddenly becomes a "pro tip" type of comment.:cool: But I'll readily admit that I was way too tired and worn out last night when writing that.:unsure: Even forgot about writing that until now.:coffee:

Oh and since you strike me as the sort of thin skinned hypocrite that would run off to the mods claiming you were being bullied after making a sad attempt to insult someone let me be clear that's not the case. I'm simply treating you to the same standard of behavior you've chosen to treat others with. To use your words "Sassy snippy etc. comments get's the "Sassy snippy" treatment". As far as I'm concerned that's the end of it so feel free to either piss off or whine some more; either way I don't care. :giggle:
Really?Hell no! Wont survive in logistics that way :KEK: No, I just sling some piss and vinegar when I see fit.:poop: And I know how to take an L when I shit on my own leg, no need for mods for that. ;) I've had my comments deleted by mods, sure, but that's due to thread cleanups and/or thread got derailed or close to.:whistle: If I was thin skinned and/or a hypocrite, I'd hurl a miriad of actual, and let's be honest, dry and boring common insults, to then report you for bullying and end up with the slap myself. And deservedly so too at that.:KEK:
Edit: Oh! And when I say "when I see fit", I do not mean my "see fit" is correct. I'm just a flawed human like everyone else. Shit like that is bound to happen.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Fellas,
how are you there?

When I use the mod patch and the IPatch at the same time, the game finish before the oral sex to Mom.

Does anybody have the same problem?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Fellas,
how are you there?

When I use the mod patch and the IPatch at the same time, the game finish before the oral sex to Mom.

I didn't have any success with the patch in this game. Easy on most. I figured I'd wait it out and try on a later release.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steppen Wolf

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Fellas,
how are you there?

One of the I-patches is included in the mod, so there's a high chance of the standalone patch breaking the modded game. ;) Quote from the mod features
- Includes the incest patch (M/S).
So try a clean version of the game, mod it with the WT mod and play. Should work as intentded.:)

Reactions: LightmanP

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
One of the I-patches is included in the mod, so there's a high chance of the standalone patch breaking the modded game. ;) Quote from the mod features

So try a clean version of the game, mod it with the WT mod and play. Should work as intentded.:)
When I played without mod the game goes normal.

And also, I think the Ipatch itself (not the mod patch) it doesn't work, because the relationships remain the same.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
When I played without mod the game goes normal.

And also, I think the Ipatch itself (not the mod patch) it doesn't work, because the relationships remain the same.
You have to rename the file first before you paste it onto the game if i remember correctly. There should be a text file that comes with the patch so just follow the instructions.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
totally late to the "compressing party" here, yet here is a "proper" pc-compressed version.
(lossy webp compression, 90% quality settings, barely noticeable even on large 4k screens)

Juno's Task [v0.2b] [JoJozz] (2.1 GB rar pc source)
212 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
How much MILF sex is there in this so far? I’m not going to bother if it’s still in “slow burn” phase.

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Not yet - but he said he expects to be done and released this week.

On a semi-related note: can't see shit, captain!

asdf.png

I suspect Patreon is mucking it up because you paused payments for April? Odd. Anyway, just a heads up jojozz

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Not yet - but he said he expects to be done and released this week.

On a semi-related note: can't see shit, captain!

View attachment 1737684

I suspect Patreon is mucking it up because you paused payments for April? Odd. Anyway, just a heads up jojozz
Wait you can't see anything? Were you able to see the poll/update post on Saturday? Are you logged in? I'll check it out, thanks for notifying me!

Edit: It seems like a problem other patrons are having so I sent a support ticket to patreon, hopefully they fix it soon. This won't affect the release date.

Last edited:

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
I saw the posts when they first went out, but when I checked back in today I noticed all your posts were locked. Am logged in. Good luck!

Reactions: jojozz

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I saw the posts when they first went out, but when I checked back in today I noticed all your posts were locked. Am logged in. Good luck!

Yes it seems a lot or maybe a few of the mods are going around locking threads they they personally disagree with the game.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes