Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
It's great that now there's an incest patch to make the game an incest game, because that was a deal breaker for me.
the landlady or family friend was ruining the story for me, really wasting hot models with a lame story.
Model or playmate; I don't care much, but playmate is associated with being a whore, and I guess the model would be kind of a whore, lol. The thing is nobody wants sloppy seconds or have as girlfriend the town whore. No real man wants to be a cuck.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Is ths a remake of another game? I just started playing this and it has the feel of an abandoned game I play long ago but can not remember the name of

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Is ths a remake of another game? I just started playing this and it has the feel of an abandoned game I play long ago but can not remember the name of
I wasn't really basing it off of anything else but I'm sure there are themes/ideas that are in other games. I would be surprised if no other VN has a fertility goddess but who knows.

Reactions: Reifon and Mint-ER#

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I wasn't really basing it off of anything else but I'm sure there are themes/ideas that are in other games. I would be surprised if no other VN has a fertility goddess but who knows.

Maybe that is it

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
How do i install the ic patch?
For downloading the ic patch: right click on the patch and save to a folder of your choice. ( you will need to remove the numbers in from of script.rpy)

After downloading the ic patch extract the files into the game folder when it ask you to override the files in the folder click yes and play the game the women in the house will now be the MC family members.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Wow, another game with PNG renders, the weight is twice the number of pictures :poop:

And wow, what a handsome boy, prettier than all the women of the game :love:

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Alluding to something I wrote before, I feel that what drives someone to support for a project is more on the content (render quality, animations,etc..) ,story (MC is trying to fall in love with X girl), bonus content, etc... rather than a detail of what a character did in the past. I have seen people obviously not happy about the "playmate" occupation but I am still not convinced it is a major factor into someone's thought process into why they would or wouldn't support me. But again, everyone thinks and feels differently so what do I know, that's just what my baseline thinking is.

Anyways based off of 9 votes so far, people want the "model option" in my poll (6 model, 3 playmate). So obviously those people preferred it over the playmate option yet still decided to support me. It can be argued that they didn't care about it that much in first place so they didn't mind either option, but I have yet to see someone say either why they would or wouldn't support me because I picked one occupation over the other.
because it's a little known fact the Heff was a man whore and pretty much most of the women who posed got dicked down by him maybe not all but quite a few. So people are skeptical of if she's a sleep her way to the top type of woman or a reserved woman who is going to have her naughty rekindled or awoken by her son. I know it doesn't make a lot of sense seeing how all this happened before her and MC became an item but as the other post said the whole chastened waiting for her son thing/ desperate single mother or housewife thing is the trope that the readers can't seem to get enough of. I'm not saying I either agree or disagree with it it's just the way it is. For me personally it depends on a lot of factors like how it's all written and presented has a lot to do with it, but as I stated above people stereo type things even in fiction.

Reactions: TM REDUX and EJW

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The model industry is incredibly exploitative. 30 percent of all models are sexually harassed at some point according to the first google result. We could never be sure if the mom wasn't some whore who slept her way through life.

The safe and logical way to gain 9000 patreons would be to make her a nun who conceived MC through in vitro fertilization by a time traveling sperm bank that MC donated to in the future.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes