porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Last post till tonight when I will have the "Android" Port and "Incest" patch. This is in regards to Valerie and her age.
I created a very slight "younger" variation and I wanted to see which people prefer. I changed mostly her eyes and cheeks a bit to make her look somewhat younger.
Younger:
View attachment 1392808

Original:
View attachment 1392809

I'll take the original... that's my vote.

Reactions: jojozz

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Last post till tonight when I will have the "Android" Port and "Incest" patch. This is in regards to Valerie and her age.
I created a very slight "younger" variation and I wanted to see which people prefer. I changed mostly her eyes and cheeks a bit to make her look somewhat younger.
Younger:
View attachment 1392808

Original:
View attachment 1392809

I'd rather do the younger one.

Although to be perfectly honest it's not the face but rather the enormous tits she currently has that are somewhat off-putting.
So if I COULD wish for something - slightly smaller tits, regular size so to say :D

Reactions: TM REDUX

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
I'd rather do the younger one.

Although to be perfectly honest it's not the face but rather the enormous tits she currently has that are somewhat off-putting.
So if I COULD wish for something - slightly smaller tits, regular size so to say :D
newbreasts.png
It's a small, subtle change but I slight lowered the implant slider and added a little natural slider to her on the LEFT.
It may not be as small as you would like but it's a good size for me :)

Aug 3, 2020
I will take another look that, thanks for letting me know :)
This would be my largest gripe with the game too. You've put in a lot of hard work so i don't want to shit on you for that, but the dimensions you have for the girls are a little too far into uncanny valley. Its fine if you love big hips. Its fine if you love tiny waists, but the reality is, if you have big hips, you generally will have at least an average sized waist, and if you have a tiny waist, you'll probably have tiny hips. Having a hip to waist ratio of 2 : 1 is just downright creepy to me, aside from being quite unrealistic. I'd try again having the waist like 80% of the hip size and see if that looks better.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
This would be my largest gripe with the game too. You've put in a lot of hard work so i don't want to shit on you for that, but the dimensions you have for the girls are a little too far into uncanny valley. Its fine if you love big hips. Its fine if you love tiny waists, but the reality is, if you have big hips, you generally will have at least an average sized waist, and if you have a tiny waist, you'll probably have tiny hips. Having a hip to waist ratio of 2 : 1 is just downright creepy to me, aside from being quite unrealistic. I'd try again having the waist like 80% of the hip size and see if that looks better.
Oh I appreciate the feedback genuinely. I will admit I do like a more exaggerated look but I get it needs to stay in a realm of some realism. I will work on re-evaluating their shapes to some middle ground. Thanks for suggestion!

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Looks good, but going to wait for the patch. I get why the Dev's have to do it but the whole 'Landlord' and 'Room mate' thing, for me anyway, is annoying af.

Better still is an options menu that allows players to set relationships. No patch is needed if that option is coded into the game and it passes the test for the nanny's at Patreon.

Best of luck Dev. and I agree, the MILF's are smoking hot.

Last edited:

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
jojozz I gotta ask why Juno? She the Goddess of love and marriage. Yet the description of this game kind a suggest this gonna turn into a fuckfest. So wouldnt Venus who embodies love, beauty, desire, sex and fertility be better in this case?
I read something like she was the goddess of childbirth also, so that fit with the impregnation idea but honestly it was a little random. But not to spoil anything...but let's just say there will be another competing Fertility Goddess coming in upcoming updates...and Venus is a pretty good name ;)

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The MC has no choice but to go to a city where few people can afford a bra, lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: "Father's friend and her young resident" sounds too unrealistic, :sneaky: "Auntie and her daughter" would be awesome, just a relationship but honestly, a huge factor in me... IC patch needed.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes