LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I guess I'll share a few thoughts I've had while playing.

- Firstly, it's refreshing to read something written in proper English and with good punctuation. It's sad that this is so rare, especially with first releases, but anyway... Good work.

- Not sure what to think about the dad... I always find it really weird when they're overly cheerleader-y for their sons' sexual exploits... Happy to see we're leaving him behind.

- After meeting the "mom" and "sister", I completely expected the MC to wake up from a dream. I've never seen anyone react in such a sexually charged manner to meeting anyone, let alone what's essentially a long-lost blood relative. And while we do get an "explanation" from Juno at the end of the next day, it still feels incredibly surreal in the moment. The dream idea was even reinforced by the background. The last image with the MC yawning and walking off to his room looks like they're in some white space with a door just standing around.

- In both the gym and the hospital, MC is showing his true calling: Bullshitting at the drop of a hat. Seriously, what was even happening in the hospital? He says his neck hurts, so he goes to the clinic. Okay, understandable. So he goes to the desk and complains about a pulled groin, which is stupid for three reasons. 1) What kind of scumbag would actually take up a medical professional's time by feigning an injury while sexually harassing them? 2) The moment the nurse he's talking to says she'll examine him, he tries to backpedal. What did he expect? 3) He had a legitimate reason for wanting an exam, his neck. Get that checked out, you moron. Though at this point, maybe he should have his head examined instead.

I've read further up this thread how some people would seemingly prefer those two to be his aunt and cousin... and with the current feel of the game, I have to agree. Magical pheromones or not, making them slightly less closely related does feel better here.

And finally, looking through the list of endings you gave us... Having the milfs entangled with the younger girls seems a little questionable. I usually prefer to concentrate on the younger half, since I'm not too fond of milfs unless they're truly awesome. I can see myself liking the mom enough, but none of the others... So, I personally would love to disentangle those pairings. Or maybe just split the harem ending so you can have a "young harem", a "milf harem", or a "complete harem". Well it's just a thought. Maybe better to not listen to me on that.

For the time being, this is a bit of a mixed bag.
I love that I don't get a headache from terrible English. I love playing incest and harem games. And I love playing games that look good, and this game looks amazing.
But at the same time, there are a few games I could never enjoy for reasons that I find here as well. I hated "Retrieving the Past", because its MC was a perfect sex god that every girl that came within fifty feet of wanted to screw. If every girl you meet just throws herself at you, it just spoils the fun. And I hate the concept behind games like "Hack'n'Stalk", where the MC just lies out his ass to every girl, seemingly just for the hell of it. I get that he (this game's MC) is going for some kind of "fake it till you make it" approach, but if the first thing you say to a girl is a lie, I can't give a fuck about you.

Of course, all of this is just my opinion. Feel free to ignore it. But since you asked for feedback, I thought I'd give some. Either way, I wish you good luck with your game.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
but let's just say there will be another competing Fertility Goddess coming in upcoming updates...and Venus is a pretty good name
Will there be another goddess in the game? This is getting even more interesting... And do you intend to add "sentimental" scenes with them? That would be great...

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
That's the kind of feedback I wanted to hear from everyone in terms of endings:
I kind of need to know most roots/ending types now since I have to do a "Relationship point system" and figure out how to distribute the points. You need equal points for everyone for Harem ending but if someone has higher points than the other characters, you would get that character's respective ending. Choose the correct path to get certain endings.
Initially the plan was:
Veronica Ending
Valerie Ending
Veronica/Valerie Ending
Callista/twins Ending
Dr Kendall/Kate Ending
Natalya/Lia Ending
May/Jade Ending
Harem Ending
Bad Ending
------------------
I can do individual endings for each character whether younger girls or milfs but I don't know if that would get way to complicated and not be fun for people trying to manage points for everyone.

Let me know your thoughts.
Your endings list is so good. If it's possible, do separate ending for Calista too. But please dont take too much pressure in creating many endings than it abosultely needed. It going to be too much stress for you and also for the people that play your game.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
That's the kind of feedback I wanted to hear from everyone in terms of endings:
I kind of need to know most roots/ending types now since I have to do a "Relationship point system" and figure out how to distribute the points. You need equal points for everyone for Harem ending but if someone has higher points than the other characters, you would get that character's respective ending. Choose the correct path to get certain endings.
Initially the plan was:
Veronica Ending
Valerie Ending
Veronica/Valerie Ending
Callista/twins Ending
Dr Kendall/Kate Ending
Natalya/Lia Ending
May/Jade Ending
Harem Ending
Bad Ending
------------------
I can do individual endings for each character whether younger girls or milfs but I don't know if that would get way to complicated and not be fun for people trying to manage points for everyone.

Let me know your thoughts.
I am definitely all about the Harem Ending... OR at least with them all being ok with the MC being with other women.
In VNs, is the only way I play Pokemon ... gotta catch them all :D
However, I know some like the multiple endings thing too.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
First off, thanks for the feedback, both positive and negative. I will definitely at the end of the day make decisions I feel comfortable about but also its good to hear what the people who are playing my VN, like or dislike about it.
A couple things to address:
  1. Will keep on improving models. They may not end up to be to everyone's liking but I still want to make edits to their shapes and sizes
  2. Aunt and cousin- I see a lot of people talking about this suggestion and I'm not opposed to it. It keeps a family relationship but its not to direct. So I can edit the patch at some point this week with that change.
  3. Endings- The reason why I initially had "paired endings" was because I felt some of the milfs and younger girls acted in support of the other rather than being completely stand alone. For example, Callista could be stand alone and have her own ending but the other milf, May the Librarian, really just compliments her counter part, Jade's personality, so seeing a stand alone ending with her wouldn't necessarily make sense or be worth it if no one chooses it or cars about it IMO. I still have to think it through and of course I have control on how these characters act in the future, just wanted to let you know what my initial instincts were.
  4. Will I finish this game?- Of course every developer would say yes and then not fall through with it, but I genuinely enjoy doing this despite some stresses. There are some big name developers that had dragged along their supporters and never finished their initial promise and I hate that. Nothing of course is certain but I will say it is highly likely I will complete it...though it may be a big project...

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Aunt and cousin- I see a lot of people talking about this suggestion and I'm not opposed to it. It keeps a family relationship but its not to direct. So I can edit the patch at some point this week with that change.
That's not fun, but you do you.
My only suggestion would be to stop letting some random-ass wankers push you around and just stick to your vision. You're never going to satisfy everyone regardless of what you do, the only person you need to worry about not turning off from your project is yourself, you don't want to end up working on something you're not happy with.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
It could just be me, but does Mom look younger than the daughter?

With this game just starting Dev, now may be a good time to take a look at the daughters model and maybe make some changes... not hating, just saying.
Juno _ Mom and daughter.JPG

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes