Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
I read something like she was the goddess of childbirth also, so that fit with the impregnation idea but honestly it was a little random. But not to spoil anything...but let's just say there will be another competing Fertility Goddess coming in upcoming updates...and Venus is a pretty good name ;)
A that's true she is indeed also the Goddess of childbirth. If you going with that as theme it makes sense. Thank you for satisfying my curiosity :D No spoilers yet though :p I still gotta play the game but I got a rule that I wait for at least 2 version before I do a play through so I can enjoy a lengthier playthrough for the first time :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jojozz

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Question: I have the incest script available but do I have to do anything differently than upload the script.rpy here?
I'm no RenPy expert, but I believe that's all you need do. Normally players drop the new script file into the 'game' file and it's done. That's what we do with I mods for other games. TYVM btw :love:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2b + WT by LightmanP
Size 132 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Question: I have the incest script available but do I have to do anything differently than upload the script.rpy here?
You would click Report at the bottom of the message that you upload and click Game Update and then write in the box what you've got.

Reactions: jojozz

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
We have a choice to go for girls in a exclusive way? Or Harem is forced? Especially for Veronica and Valarie?

Reactions: Henry73au

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
We have a choice to go for girls in a exclusive way? Or Harem is forced? Especially for Veronica and Valarie?
That's the kind of feedback I wanted to hear from everyone in terms of endings:
I kind of need to know most roots/ending types now since I have to do a "Relationship point system" and figure out how to distribute the points. You need equal points for everyone for Harem ending but if someone has higher points than the other characters, you would get that character's respective ending. Choose the correct path to get certain endings.
Initially the plan was:
Veronica Ending
Valerie Ending
Veronica/Valerie Ending
Callista/twins Ending
Dr Kendall/Kate Ending
Natalya/Lia Ending
May/Jade Ending
Harem Ending
Bad Ending
------------------
I can do individual endings for each character whether younger girls or milfs but I don't know if that would get way to complicated and not be fun for people trying to manage points for everyone.

Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That's the kind of feedback I wanted to hear from everyone in terms of endings:
I kind of need to know most roots/ending types now since I have to do a "Relationship point system" and figure out how to distribute the points. You need equal points for everyone for Harem ending but if someone has higher points than the other characters, you would get that character's respective ending.
Initially the plan was:
Veronica Ending
Valerie Ending
Veronica/Valerie Ending
Callista/twins Ending
Dr Kendall/Kate Ending
Natalya/Lia Ending
May/Jade Ending
Harem Ending
Bad Ending
------------------
I can do individual endings for each character whether younger girls or milfs but I don't know if that would get way to complicated and not be fun for people trying to manage points for everyone.

Let me know your thoughts.
I for one would suggest staying away from points and going with the "correct answer path"

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I always get a kick out of Games where there's a point system, but all paths and scenes are decided by choices (true/false statements), and the points (> < >= <= ==) are never used. Reminds me of: "Welcome to Whose Line is it Anyway, the show where everything's made up and the points don't matter." -Drew Carey.

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Last post till tonight when I will have the "Android" Port and "Incest" patch. This is in regards to Valerie and her age.
I created a very slight "younger" variation and I wanted to see which people prefer. I changed mostly her eyes and cheeks a bit to make her look somewhat younger.
Younger:
View attachment 1392808

Original:
View attachment 1392809

Glad the sister looks younger, salute.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Sorry for spamming the thread but I just wanted to share my Valerie Version 2 I will use. I decided to not stray too much in terms of her face but I did subtle morphs that make her look a bit younger. I also lowered her breast size a bit and her hips. Its not perfect but I like how it turned out :) Valerie V2.png
Will post other "Version 2 " of characters that I will fix.

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Sorry for spamming the thread but I just wanted to share my Valerie Version 2 I will use. I decided to not stray too much in terms of her face but I did subtle morphs that make her look a bit younger. I also lowered her breast size a bit and her hips. Its not perfect but I like how it turned out :) View attachment 1393975
She looks like one of those muscle bodybuilder women with fake boobs, LOL

• Angry
Reactions: Werner von Hass

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Sorry for spamming the thread but I just wanted to share my Valerie Version 2 I will use. I decided to not stray too much in terms of her face but I did subtle morphs that make her look a bit younger. I also lowered her breast size a bit and her hips. Its not perfect but I like how it turned out :) View attachment 1393975
Her thighs are a bit too wide.

Reactions: Beast Within
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes