godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
Sorry if been asked, but I cant launch the game no matter what I try, delete, reinstall, redownload, tried with mod and without it.
tried different download locations still.

note: other games work just fine, I'm also on PC

any help be helpful.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Hey.

The patreon post may leak here but I might as well give an update.

Dealing with a few things so update has been delayed. I am still working on it though.

I don't know if putting "On Hold" would be the best next thing to do on this thread, I am not sure how it works.

TLDR: no set date for the update but I don't plan on abandoning the game

thanks

EmptyHusk97

May 9, 2020
Hey.

The patreon post may leak here but I might as well give an update.

Dealing with a few things so update has been delayed. I am still working on it though.

I don't know if putting "On Hold" would be the best next thing to do on this thread, I am not sure how it works.

TLDR: no set date for the update but I don't plan on abandoning the game

thanks
If I am not wrong you should have 2/3 months before you get the abandoned tag so you have plenty of time.
I wish you all the best.
PS
Sorry for my english

Reactions: jojozz

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Overall update + Pausing until done

Hello.

I am sorry for the radio silence and I am sure everyone was wondering what the hell is going on with the update.

I have been dealing with some personal things and just didn't work on the game nearly at all this month until last weekend. I promised to deliver it early in April and I did not.

This is just to let you know I will be pausing until it is finished, so starting May I will begin the pause. It says the current pause ends the 29th of April so I should be able to do it immediately right on the 30th of April

I'm sorry for everyone excited for the update. I went into this thinking I would have it done in March and now its the end of April

No excuses, this is completely on me. That is why I don't want to charge anyone until I start outputting content.

With all that said, I still don't plan on abandoning the game.

I do have a few items to share at least :)

The Valerie X Vivian scene is basically done (some animations will be a surprise)
Image de la publication Patreon-1.gif
Image de la publication Patreon.gif
I added three scenes with three new characters you will be meeting depending on your choices
Image de la publication Patreon-2.png
hope you all are doing well and I'll post when I am done.
Image de la publication Patreon-3.png

jojozz

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes