Val seems more excited than MC does

Vivian's goal...

Angered Goddess (need to fix hair)

Alexandra has a few words with MC
vivpreview.gif

(WIP)

----------------------------------------

Still finishing update.

I have a plan if I don't have all the scenes done. I have it where it can split into two parts if need be but ultimately I want to release it all in one go.

I hope you all have a great week :)

jojozz

Last edited:

zhilbert2002

Apr 27, 2022
Weeky Update: 3-17-2024
Previews:

Val seems more excited than MC does

Vivian's goal...

Angered Goddess (need to fix hair)

Alexandra has a few words with MC
View attachment 3453568

(WIP)

----------------------------------------

Still finishing update.

I have a plan if I don't have all the scenes done. I have it where it can split into two parts if need be but ultimately I want to release it all in one go.

I hope you all have a great week :)

jojozz
thanks dude
please release it all in one go. take your time

Reactions: KROM95

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
When is the next update coming out or when is it scheduled to come out this month or next?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I'm trying to get the full thing out this month but if not I will pause my patreon in April until its released. I should've accounted for all animations :(
Just my opinion but i dont think you should pause your patreon, you are fairly consistent with the updates especially with the amount of content and improvements we can see in them its all justified IMO. If anything i am kinda mad you aint getting more recognition as you deserve way more, hopefully thats something we can change in the next few months cause more people need to see and experience these beautiful thicc ladies for themselves.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Just my opinion but i dont think you should pause your patreon, you are fairly consistent with the updates especially with the amount of content and improvements we can see in them its all justified IMO. If anything i am kinda mad you aint getting more recognition as you deserve way more, hopefully thats something we can change in the next few months cause more people need to see and experience these beautiful thicc ladies for themselves.
Thank you and I appreciate it your reply. I just think I have set release dates in the past and didn't meet them and so I just thought it wouldn't be fair for supporters to not have a clue when something is released so pausing feels like the right thing to do but I don't know, I get into my head too much when it comes to all this stuff lol

Believe me, I do want Juno's task/patreon to do well and get bigger and "potentially" work solely on this and other 3d projects in the future but first I feel like I need to have a consistent release schedule with release dates met and then I would feel confident about it all.

But again I get in my head a bit too much sometimes so I don't really know what to do lol

Cheers :D

KROM95

May 14, 2019

(previews below)
------------------------------
I will make this quick:
Even though I have a week left in the month, there are still thinks that need to be finished/cleaned up for Chapter 6
I am sorry for not meeting the deadline of March.
I am going to pause payments until it is finished
So, most likely, anyone charged in the beginning of April will have the whole month paused
Because I have a subscription model, you are charged the day you subscribed to check when your charged date is.
Example: If I release Chapter 6 on April 13th, everyone from April 1st to 12th would not be charged in April.
If you are a YEARLY patron, I believe it extends your yearly patronage by a month but I would have to double check
I apologize for this. I do feel like I am in a good headspace working on the VN and I just want it to be really strong release if that makes sense.
I also added a couple extra "animations" that I hope you will all like
--------------------------------------------------
Commissions for March will be completed! So if you made a commission request, I wrote it down and will finish each of them when I get the chance.
----------------------------------------------
Thank you for your patience
jojozz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are still WIP (have to fix some movement, stiffness, etc...)
preview1.gif preview2.gif

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes