Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Potentially. I would have to make her obviously look a bit older but more importantly, I would have to see a way to add hear that seems natural. Good suggestion (y)
There are few devs who listen to their crowd and implement those changes.

Hope you make her role bigger and permanent and same as m*m and s*s with pregn***y as well.
And hope to see fam*ly harem soon with all 3.

Thank you jojozz for this.:love:
And all the best for your future games and this one too

Reactions: jojozz

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Question: Would Freya find love again if so with who, MC or her Son?
I dont think her Son is a romantic option, he could be there to just remind her of how powerful a mothers love can be. But i think all that depends on the choices the MC makes. You have one big/important choice when Lilith approaches you depending if you side with the good or dark path there that will determine also the fates of several other characters.

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Weekly Update: 2-27-2024
Hello!
A few animated previews (final result will have multiple angles, higher quality, etc...)
above.gif
ride.gif
Who could this be...
vboobs.gif
Vivian "How rude of Veronica not to make you two dinner before she left..."

Character Preview:

Carmenta aka "Carmen"

Goddess of Childbirth

Let me know what you think of her :D
View attachment CONCEPT_Carmenta.png.webp
For the next update I needed another fertility goddess and I decided to use an old milf model I made a couple months ago. I am not sure if I showed her before, but her name was "Becky".

But now she is "Carmenta". In Roman mythology, she is another fertility goddess.

She is only playing small role for the next update but after that I am not sure what I will do with her.
View attachment becky_bikini_1.png.webp
(An old render)

Hello everyone,

I am releasing Chapter 6 in March. I setup a "priority" list of scenes so that when the time comes to release the Chapter 6 update, I will have all the necessary scenes finished. The extra scenes would then be released at a later time but I think I can get everything done before then.

I don't know yet what other content will be next month but I may do a simple St Paddy's themed render but nothing else planned.

I hope you are all doing well and I will try to finish the commissions by tomorrow night.

Thank you for the support and your patience :)

Have a great week!

jojozz

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes