skrusher

May 11, 2019
The i-patch makes almost no sense the further into the game one progresses. As you get to know Dr. Kendall and Russian Workout Mommy (her name is escaping me atm) on the like sit down "dates" it's very clear from the written dialogue that Kate and Lia respectively are not daughters, but more like a coworker and a ward respectively.

Veronica also refers to MC as John's son at one point when talking to the late arriving older woman, on the phone.

I'm not a hard-core incest fanboi and mostly hate the weird strained credulity of landlady and tenant, but it really seems like the I-patch for this one isn't thorough enough in its script edits or the base game isn't written with the intent of being patched (or needs to clean up scripts if 'cest is "canon")
The game was designed to have incest, but it seems that the dev recently changed his mind. The patch wasn't updated for CH 5 and I'm very skeptical about it being updated in the future.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
FYI: Mods declined to add the tag.
That's weird. Unless Jojozz himself doesnt want the tag which is fair, otherwise it doesn't make any sense. I thought succubi fall under monster girls on this forum and you have the queen succubi herself in this game, not sure whats their logic for rejecting it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless she looks too human, but i mean she has horns and there are games on here with monster girl tag that have just vampires who look even more human. Weird, but maybe it's up to jojozz himself.

Last edited:

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
That's weird. Unless Jojozz himself doesnt want the tag which is fair, it doesn't make any sense. I thought succubi fall under monster girls on this forum and you have the queen succubi herself in this game, not sure whats their logic for rejecting it

Unless she looks too human, but i mean she has horns and there are games on here with monster girl tag that have just vampires who look even more human. Weird, but maybe it's up to jojozz himself.
I asked them to add tags before and they accepted, so if you have tags you want to add let me know. I am not great with describing my own game lol

Reactions: Virgil_ and NeroZee

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I asked them to add tags before and they accepted, so if you have tags you want to add let me know. I am not great with describing my own game lol
It's fine it's totally up to you. People just thought the monster girl tag might help people that search for those games to find it easier. The tag in particular has been growing more and more popular lately. Seems like a lot of devs are switching to the 'I live with my landlady and roomates and nothing out of the ordinary happens" settings to introducing fantasy or sci-fi elements that often have monster girls or alien chicks in it. Even Oppai-man who has like the most popular patreon out there(seriously i have no idea how he is making that much money) released a fantasy game recently with elves and succubi and all that.

Great times for me personally as i am loving the fact that more and more people are moving away from the boring, quiet suburban stuff that devs like ICSTOR popularized.

Reactions: jojozz

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
It's fine it's totally up to you. People just thought the monster girl tag might help people that search for those games to find it easier. The tag in particular has been growing more and more popular lately. Seems like a lot of devs are switching to the 'I live with my landlady and roomates and nothing out of the ordinary happens" settings to introducing fantasy or sci-fi elements that often have monster girls or alien chicks in it. Even Oppai-man who has like the most popular patreon out there(seriously i have no idea how he is making that much money) released a fantasy game recently with elves and succubi and all that.

Great times for me personally as i am loving the fact that more and more people are moving away from the boring, quiet suburban stuff that devs like ICSTOR popularized.
I guess I always assumed monster girl was like a snake lady, harpy, etc... but I guess Lilith could fit that definition.
A part me wants to imply that Lilith doesn't necessarily look how she does "naturally" and that she may have a more "true" form... but that's just an idea at this point.

I do also want to do a lot more with the fantasy element and the next chapter does delve into it more than Chapter 5 did.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I guess I always assumed monster girl was like a snake lady, harpy, etc... but I guess Lilith could fit that definition.
A part me wants to imply that Lilith doesn't necessarily look how she does "naturally" and that she may have a more "true" form... but that's just an idea at this point.
Me too but apparently it can also be vampires and succubi and mutants and alien girls... basically anything that is "not human". I always assume every demon girl in particular has a more "demonic form', even if they appear to be mostly human 99% of the time, they can still turn into something like this
But whether or not you wanna do that with your characters is entirely up to you. Obviously i am biased in favor of it as a more demonic Lilith would fit a very bad end for the MC, but i dont like to influence any dev too much by myself, i always like to let you guys go with whatever your vision for the game or the characters are. I already love the game as is and I am looking forward to playing it out, even exploring all the different endings.

I do also want to do a lot more with the fantasy element and the next chapter does delve into it more than Chapter 5 did.
Oh for sure, you dont have to worry about it, your game has been dripping with fantasy throughout. Lots of cool concepts and scenarios I have been enjoying it a lot so far.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
FYI: Mods declined to add the tag.
I literally noted that people suggested the tag was appropriate, without pointing them to a picture of Lilith or anything. Coming from jojozz it should be fine. I can hardly blame them for not acting on what I said; without further information (or personal investigation on the mod's part), I could be fomenting trouble. Didn't think of it from that direction, as it's not actually my style, but I do understand it.

Reactions: NeroZee and jojozz

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Some previews:

A clash of personalities

I need a name for this Valkyrie character. Any suggestions?

Lilith: A lot of men would go to war just to touch your breasts...
Lilith: And lucky me gets to do whatever I want with them

Trying to improve body movements. The top still feels still stiff so I still need to work on it.
Final version will be one loop with multiple angles

Hello!
I have been working on the game this week and I am about to be done with all the Aphrodite scenes and am 50% done with the Vivian scenes.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I need a name for this Valkyrie character. Any suggestions?
When you anglicize Valkyrie names they seem like super basic names like Hilde, Brynn, Gertrude, Misty, and Doris of all things. So best to go with the original Nordic spellings like Hildr, Göndul, Hlökk, Mist, Skögu, Hrund, Eir, Hrist, and Skuld.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
When you anglicize Valkyrie names they seem like super basic names like Hilde, Brynn, Gertrude, Misty, and Doris of all things. So best to go with the original Nordic spellings like Hildr, Göndul, Hlökk, Mist, Skögu, Hrund, Eir, Hrist, and Skuld.
Good name suggestions, I do like the more unique names. A patron suggested Vanadis with lore attached which I liked and I may use one of the names you suggested for the brunette Valkyrie (y)

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It looks very interesting, I'm a bit afraid of the tag "female domination" because it can be something light or very hardcore but I don't mind at all, I want to try out at least the first chapter :giggle::coffee:.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
It looks very interesting, I'm a bit afraid of the tag "female domination" because it can be something light or very hardcore but I don't mind at all, I want to try out at least the first chapter :giggle::coffee:.
So far and the direction it's going in seems to be light femdom, basically a girl in charge in the bedroom. I dont think it will devolve into like ball crushing and pegging or whatever other hardcore femdom stuff there is lol.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
So far and the direction it's going in seems to be light femdom, basically a girl in charge in the bedroom. I dont think it will devolve into like ball crushing and pegging or whatever other hardcore femdom stuff there is lol.
I wanted to tag it "light femdom" but I think it defaulted to just "female domination". Believe me it won't go anywhere near ball crushing or pegging lol

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I wanted to tag it "light femdom" but I think it defaulted to just "female domination". Believe me it won't go anywhere near ball crushing or pegging lol
Thats a relief to hear, i do like light femdom(why i love succubi so much since they often have that vibe) but i really hate the hardcore stuff. Though i wont kink shame others, to each their own, i am sure there is a game for everyone on this website.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thats a relief to hear, i do like light femdom(why i love succubi so much since they often have that vibe) but i really hate the hardcore stuff. But i wont kink shame others, to each their own, i am sure there is a game for everyone on this website.
That is true but we have several groups on here that in almost every game thread they ask for there kink to be added if its not already there.

Reactions: NeroZee
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes