NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Small Update: Ch6 Animated Preview#2

Since Chapter 6 will have a lot of animations, I wanted to share a few more :)

(These are still WIP so feel free to let me know what you think/suggestions)

View attachment 3299182

First time trying a "strip" pose. This is still very much WIP. Will maybe look at examples to do it better

View attachment 3299183

Alt angle of the first animated preview with a glimpse of bush :D. I will probably add some color to her pubic hair so it is not pitch black. I might also get a different assets so it is unique to Vivian's model.

View attachment 3299185

This is the second option for the Vivian scene :) All the animations will be Vivian and Val interacting/"helping" each other please MC. They will be two unique scenes with different animations. I wanted to give the choice because some people really hate lesbian stuff so I didn't want to force anyone. But I personally think they will be missing out ;)

This is just a small update but I have been really enjoying working on the animations. I want to do more complex poses and try to figure how to make a proper loop out of them. I think the threesome scene will be the most fun to animate.

I plan to have another update of sorts before the end of the month. Let me know your thoughts!

Have a great weekend,

jojozz
Anyway i love how much better the dev has gotten at animation. I would say the Lilith striptease scene looks a bit awkward but not because of the animation itself, rather i think even a IRL example of it would look kinda awkward. If you look at strippers IRL they dont really do simple movements in a loop like that, the striptease tends to be a lot more complex and way more animated than what vast majority of devs could hope to replicate in animation with games like these, so of course that would be very, very challenging to animate, i dunno if any dev could animate a scene like this for instance

sexy-dance-strip-tease.gif

If its just the hips swaying, sure, but everything else... yea... no way. With that said i am sure jojozz will have a really hard time doing all the research to find the perfect dance to animate... poor guy taking one for the team :BootyTime:

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Anyway i love how much better the dev has gotten at animation. I would say the Lilith striptease scene looks a bit awkward but not because of the animation itself, rather i think even a IRL example of it would look kinda awkward. If you look at strippers IRL they dont really do simple movements in a loop like that, the striptease tends to be a lot more complex and way more animated than what vast majority of devs could hope to replicate in animation with games like these, so of course that would be very, very challenging to animate, i dunno if any dev could animate a scene like this for instance

View attachment 3302071

If its just the hips swaying, sure, but everything else... yea... no way. With that said i am sure jojozz will have a really hard time doing all the research to find the perfect dance to animate... poor guy taking one for the team :BootyTime:
Yeah I agree it definitely looks awkard lol I had an idea in mind and then it was so much hard to put on "paper". I would love to do an animation like this and I think if I spent time to learn blender and importing animations from Daz to Blender and Blender to Daz, I can hopefully accomplish this :) The problem is Daz animating is such ass mainly because the playback is so bad so you can't tell how something looks unless you render it out.

1706403142262.gif
I was think of maybe doing this instead but more fluid and her keeping both hands on the bar and just moving her hips :unsure:

I appreciate the feedback :D

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah I agree it definitely looks awkard lol I had an idea in mind and then it was so much hard to put on "paper". I would love to do an animation like this and I think if I spent time to learn blender and importing animations from Daz to Blender and Blender to Daz, I can hopefully accomplish this :) The problem is Daz animating is such ass mainly because the playback is so bad so you can't tell how something looks unless you render it out.

View attachment 3302267
I was think of maybe doing this instead but more fluid and her keeping both hands on the bar and just moving her hips :unsure:

I appreciate the feedback :D
I totally understand i have seen a few devs attempt to do a proper striptease and i havent seen it be "successful" yet and by that i mean have it not be a simple ass wiggle loop that repeats a 2-4 second animation. I think the problem is maybe when we think of great stripper scenes from various media we forget aside from the fact that the women are real therefore can animate their bodies and movements much more easier than it is for a game dev to set up all that animation, the shows also tend to "cheat" by using different camera angles, something that could maybe work to help in a game as well. Again i approach this as a novice as i know fuck all about animating for these games, you know a hell of a lot more than me.

The only other advice i can give you is maybe it can also look better when its done up close to the MC or right in his face, at that point it would basically be a lap dance/dry humping i guess. Like maybe if it was a close up of the MCs face next to Liliths crotch like she is basically hypnotizing him with her movements it might not look as awkward then.

Anyway, until then all we can do is further "research" on the subject...
Jessica-Biel-strip-scene.gif
Also Jesus Christ Jessica Biel in her prime was amazing...

KROM95

May 14, 2019
January Bonus Animation + Extra
Hello!
I wanted to do a little extra thing
Animation

I still am not 100% happy with this so maybe in the future I will comeback to it to clean it up and make it flow better. Thanks for supporting me this month :)
Bonus Renders

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Hello!
Animation

I still am not 100% happy with this so maybe in the future I will comeback to it to clean it up and make it flow better. Thanks for supporting me this month :)
Bonus Renders

They are great!! I hope that more works about Natalya will be published(is my weakness:love:)

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Hello!
Animation

Bonus Renders

is it possible to get Bonus Renders in full resolution?
I really like Sif :love:

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Hello!
Animation

Bonus Renders

Hi I would like just to ask is this junos task? I just played a the game a while ago and still did not make it far in the game. Is this the current looks and animation of the game?

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Hi I would like just to ask is this junos task? I just played a the game a while ago and still did not make it far in the game. Is this the current looks and animation of the game?
These are for the upcoming update... hopefully.. and are not the current look of animations..

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes