TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
The i-patch makes almost no sense the further into the game one progresses. As you get to know Dr. Kendall and Russian Workout Mommy (her name is escaping me atm) on the like sit down "dates" it's very clear from the written dialogue that Kate and Lia respectively are not daughters, but more like a coworker and a ward respectively.

Veronica also refers to MC as John's son at one point when talking to the late arriving older woman, on the phone.

I'm not a hard-core incest fanboi and mostly hate the weird strained credulity of landlady and tenant, but it really seems like the I-patch for this one isn't thorough enough in its script edits or the base game isn't written with the intent of being patched (or needs to clean up scripts if 'cest is "canon")

KROM95

May 14, 2019

Hello!
I wanted to do a quick poll for Valentines-Themed render/animation
These are the two of the ones I did in the past

I have an idea that could work as both an animation or a render. Excited to work on it.
Even though Veronica is my favorite, I do want to do someone different for change.
I will still put her as an option because ultimately it's content for everyone and if she is chosen I won't really complain

walfa

Jul 6, 2018
Hi for the people who have a problem to launching the game does the folder have his name like this ? " Juno's Task Ch.5.0 v1.0-pc" it was my case i have rename the extracted folder to " Junos Task Ch.5.0 v1.0-pc " and it launch, i don't know how or why it does but it worked for me.

I hope it can help

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is there any way to work on May and totally ignore Jade? I'm really not into "Bad Girls", especially those that BRAG about being such. And I'm just not a fan of her looks, either. I honestly feel that she's a major Turn-Off in general.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Uh, you DO know that the golf term is "a hole IN one", meaning 1 stroke from tee-off, and NOT "a hole AND one" (which I don't know HOW that would work)?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Fun fact, this was originally going to be an "Americanized" relative of Natalya's when I first made her. But now, I feel like I will either use her for a Side VN or an entirely different project :)
Have you ever thought about making a bonus gallery with these random renders of junos's task that you posted on daz3d? It would be a good addition and it's just my idea.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Have you ever thought about making a bonus gallery with these random renders of junos's task that you posted on daz3d? It would be a good addition and it's just my idea.
That's a good idea :) I did want to add an option in the beginning for Side Stories for people to play but a gallery would be good place to start. Especially my holiday themed renders.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I had to scour 32 pages to find this diamond hidden in here and i found it by chance not even a mention about it.

If i would just look for my usual tags i would have never found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I had to scour 32 pages to find this diamond hidden in here and i found it by chance not even a mention about it.

Same here I came across this by accident. The tags should be updated.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

True, jojozz you should update the tags, this game is excellent it just that most people dont know about it. Add a tag like monster girl, fantasy games with succubi, vampires, etc... have become a lot more popular as of late. People search for them actively now.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes