Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
when I came back from the break, it was hard to look at the state of the game (especially before chapter 4) and work on it. I just feel like it has so many fundamental issues that needs to be fixed. I think when that's fixed, I'll post on steam and feel better working on it. Still working on Chap 6, albeit, very slowly
i mean for me personally everything so far has been top notch perfect, so i don't know about these "many fundamental issues that needs to be fixed" (except for maybe few renders), but you're the dev so you know better i guess

anyway hopefully all goes well with you and sooner rather than later we see this AVN page up and running on steam, and i will wishlist and buy day 1

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Why not add a male character to the game? "the protagonist's friend" :unsure:This is my opinion for your consideration.;)(y)Sorry, I don't know how computer games are made.I can simply give you some advice.
Probably best to leave that stuff for fan renders and things like that. I can only imagine the workload increase another character would add to a game like this and already the workload is likely immense for a quality project like this. The game as it exists already has a LOT of beautiful Milfs, Goddesses, Enemies AND Daughters all with great personalities and potential for scenes and fun. Therefore I cannot imagine it is a good idea to INCREASE the complexity and scope of a small passion project like this.

it is always easy to make perfection the enemy of progress and with a game with this much charm and potential it would be a shame to see it become a creative burden and burnout machine due to scope creep.
I know I have fallen into that trap MANY TIMES with my IRL car projects. I always ended up finding more pride seeing the project driveable rather than having everything done absolutely perfectly on it.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
when I came back from the break, it was hard to look at the state of the game (especially before chapter 4) and work on it. I just feel like it has so many fundamental issues that needs to be fixed. I think when that's fixed, I'll post on steam and feel better working on it. Still working on Chap 6, albeit, very slowly
First off welcome back i hope you are doing good. As for your concerns i think your game looks fantastic, yes obviously as you get better the render quality and animation you make are gonna get better. Animation tends to be one of the most noticeable improvements in these types of games, there are plenty of games here that start with sex scene that dont even have any animation or just have 2-3 still images going back and forth to actual smooth levels of 10+ seconds long animations.
But what i am trying to say is just let yourself naturally evolve throughout the game and dont beat yourself over the head about the older updates, I have seen too many devs go down that rabbit hole and all they do is spin their wheels in place trying to fix things that some times dont even need fixing while not updating anything new.
Either way take your time, i think first thing first is probably getting the next update out, after that you can contemplate on your next move. I miss this great game, wheres my thicc succubus at :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mint-ER#

hdhdchshsdh

Oct 28, 2023
View attachment 1392050

Overview:
You will play as an 18 year-old MC who has just finished highschool and is about to start his last summer break before college. Due to financial hardships and foreclosing on his house , the MC's father has one last ditch business effort to relinquish his family's debt. However, this means that the MC has no choice but to go and live temporarily with his father's friend Veronica and her young resident, Valerie in a city known for its old myth about a lust-filled hero who must bring love, fertility and lust back to a sex-starved. Little does the MC know, that a certain goddess has chosen him to be that hero.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-14
Release Date: 2024-01-03
Developer: JoJozz -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The archives are wrongly labeled. Its Ch. 5.1.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra: * - Walkthrough - Gallery Mod*

Side-story Mini Game

SonsOLiberty thanks for the link
*the unofficial version is not given by the dev, use at your own risk

View attachment 1800869 View attachment 1800870 View attachment 1800871 View attachment 1800872 View attachment 1800873 View attachment 1800874 View attachment 1800875
thk

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Unlike those other games, this game has no chance of getting nuked, the only way is if Patreon actually DOES NOT even play the game.

There is no rape, no blackmail, and no incest, the 3 big no-noes' from Patreon.
Patreon have been a tad more of a pain of late, some devs had their project taken down as they shared custom renders with family members (both females) doing things with each other, even putting them on a linked Discord gets them in trouble, devs had to start sending them types out on Substar saying dont share it or some devs went no more renders with the same family members touching each other.

Another dev had their project blocked because the game here on this site had an incest patch and the dev did nothing to stop it, had to remove the links to Patreon from this site even when the dev was not the topic owner to be allowed back on Patreon.

Another dev was done as there were comments on once again this site saying the dev support Incest, Patreon seen them and went well we don't support that so delete these comments.

There have been other odd ones as well, they are really being a pain about it yet they are only attacking 1-5 games each time they decide to go on their usual blocking session when there are still 1000s projects that have these banned content, not just games but artists, JOIs, Models and so on.

jojozz best of luck with it all, I kept trying to join Patreon but kept seeing you on hold :D

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
patreon is under review for some reason, so I am trying to fix it now. Also pausing again for August.
Will update with a new wip paizuri/breastfuck animation from the game
Damnnnn I hope it goes well for you mate. I've seen many good Patreons killed off lately from the anti-lewd crackdown :( Good luck Jojozz, and we're all rooting for you, we'd hate to see this game die! <3

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024
Unlike those other games, this game has no chance of getting nuked, the only way is if Patreon actually DOES NOT even play the game.

There is no rape, no blackmail, and no incest, the 3 big no-noes' from Patreon.
The problem is that developers become too confident with Patreon and this ends up happening. The right thing to do is to always create accounts on other platforms Subscribestar, Boosty, Itch.io, Kofi, so you guarantee a safe point in case Patreon removes your profile.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes