jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Hello,

I am putting the game On Hold and working on it in the background. I just feel better doing this than just leaving it up in the air.

I am trying to fix my patreon. Either way I am going to pause it every month or unpublish it until I feel confident I can post on frequent basis.

I won't be that active on f95 unless I have something to post.

thanks for the positive feed back and criticism. If I have any updates I will post here.

Cheers

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Hello,

I am putting the game On Hold and working on it in the background. I just feel better doing this than just leaving it up in the air.

I am trying to fix my patreon. Either way I am going to pause it every month or unpublish it until I feel confident I can post on frequent basis.

thanks for the positive feed back and criticism. If I have any updates I will post here.

Cheers
Subscribestar?

Reactions: Lantua and Xumeey

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Hello,

Cheers
thank you for the message and keep up the great work.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Hello,

Cheers
Thank you for keeping us in the loop. I think that your project is fantastic, and I hope that it works it to keep it going. Very much looking forward to what comes next.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
If only (I guess) all those incest patches address mom as stepmom or son as stepson, would be that a problem too?¿
Anyway, best luck with your game, JoJozz.. Hope I will see another update soon or later..

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Hello,

Cheers
Thanks for the news update, Lovin the direction this VN has been going. Hopefully you get patreon sorted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mint-ER#

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Hello,

Cheers
Thanks for letting us know that the game will be on hold for some time, really like it, wishing you the best

Gatosabio

Sep 12, 2020
Hello,

Cheers
No, please
FB_IMG_1658715210096.jpg

Reactions: Mike Hunt TG
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes