KROM95

May 14, 2019
Pausing June 2024

Hello,

As I said before, every month that the game isn't released I will be pausing patreon.

I can officially pause June tomorrow morning, so I will update this post with that screenshot.

I have slowly been getting back into 3d since April and have started learn/improve a lot of "techniques".

I will start semi regular posts again related to the game for next month.

----------------------------

As I was working in Daz again, I had made a small thing to warm-up with.

Hopefully it will be a good appetizer for the game:

this is a teaser:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will be released soon.

I can't wait to finish the chapter now because I have a lot of things I want to do but the game needs to be finished first.

Will post more soon.

Hope you are all well and have a great week.

Cheers,

jojozz

KROM95

May 14, 2019
Casey Set + Update

Hello,
So, as you probably have guessed from the lack of posts, I had taken a break from 3d for a good while. I recently however got back into it and started rendering again.
While, getting back into it, I started talking with other artists and looking into ways to improve my render quality.
I feel like I have a better method now and I am definitely happier with my work than I was for the last year and half. I still am getting the hang of new techniques and methods for rendering, so it's not perfect
I just did a quick set of Casey this weekend that I wanted to share with everyone :)
_--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plans for what I am working on next:
  • Little Natalya set (I previewed before, its almost done)
  • Finishing Chapter 6 (finally)
Like I said before, I will pause my patreon until I am done with the game update.
I was feeling conflicted if I should spend time re-doing the whole beginning of the game before the Chapter release and I realized its better to just finish the update and think about the early re-work later.
Still getting into the swing of things.
Thank you for your patience and support,
jojozz

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Casey Set + Update

Hello,
So, as you probably have guessed from the lack of posts, I had taken a break from 3d for a good while. I recently however got back into it and started rendering again.
While, getting back into it, I started talking with other artists and looking into ways to improve my render quality.
I feel like I have a better method now and I am definitely happier with my work than I was for the last year and half. I still am getting the hang of new techniques and methods for rendering, so it's not perfect
I just did a quick set of Casey this weekend that I wanted to share with everyone :)
_--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plans for what I am working on next:
  • Little Natalya set (I previewed before, its almost done)
  • Finishing Chapter 6 (finally)
Like I said before, I will pause my patreon until I am done with the game update.
I was feeling conflicted if I should spend time re-doing the whole beginning of the game before the Chapter release and I realized its better to just finish the update and think about the early re-work later.
Still getting into the swing of things.
Thank you for your patience and support,
jojozz

Thanks for the post. Sound like a good idea, finishing up chapter 6 then re-doing the beginning of the game. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: joe134 and KROM95

neronx

May 18, 2021
Incest in this game in the form of mom-son is not logical
It is better to be aunt and cousin
Is there such a patch?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
In this game, you are in the house of the dads' friend. It is not a mom or aunt, maybe the mods will help you with that.
It's written as Mother/sister to the MC then changed due to Patreon rules. Then we change it back when we play it....

No idea why the guy above thinks mom/sis makes no sense but whatever.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
No idea why the guy above thinks mom/sis makes no sense but whatever.
Because from a traditional point of view mom and sis in those games are limited to a shower peeking and night molestation ONLY.
So seeing how they're the first ones to get any content outside of light teasing it doesn't make any sense.

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes