buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Yeah, none of those are in the game so far, only the tags that are actually in can be added. Planned tags can be added in a sub-section.
tell me .... is this the final update .. or is there a continuation? ... THANK YOU.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Wow damn good update we didn't have to wait 10 years to get any action with the "landlady" and "roommate" (y)
and also nice cameo
But was it any good or are we just ticking it off as "sexually explicit content delivered just for the sake of it being added"?
Because to me it felt kinda underwhelming, like we're speedrunning the game a little bit. I mean the characters are great but the scenes themselves weren't anything to write home about.
Just to be clear i'm not talking about the lack of animations here, it's just that i was expecting a little bit more than just an invite for sex, then just one frame later they're fully naked and then they fuck in the most boring way i could ever imagine.

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Should I use Mom/Sis patch or Aunt/Cousin patch?

It's less about preferences for me, and more about if there was one dynamic the author clearly had in mind over the other as the roles in the story.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes