flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

Hello everyone!

Here with another monthly update.

I had a great time in France, managed to get a lot of relaxation in, and have been back at the grindstone since I got home. The renders are flowing thick and fast now!

What I have observed is that I’m (without realising it) doing far more renders per scene on average than I was in previous episodes. This has a 2-fold effect. Firstly, it means that there is far more expression and variation of images along with the dialogue which should enrich the experience quite significantly. However secondly, it does mean that I’m getting through the scenes a little slower than anticipated. It’s going well though, so nothing to worry about, but just sharing my own observations really and I think the increase in images/animations per scene will ultimately be a good thing.

To give you some kind of reference, each scene is hitting around 100 separate images now (one has even hit the 250 mark!). I’m not doing it where it’s not needed, but due to previous choices in ep1 and ep2, I obviously have to render multiple reactions and tangents for each of the characters reacting to those decisions. Particularly for the first day on episode 3 I’m needing to handle many of those, so I think the second day should go a bit quicker than the first as many of the ‘conflicts’ (if you want to call them that) will have already been aired and at least partially addressed.

Ep3 Development Update:

803 new images rendered (over 1800 in total now)

7 new animations rendered

9 scenes written and transcribed

Lovense (The bane of my existence)
– All relevant scenes now coded with actions. They do work, but I’m getting crashes which are being analysed to clean up for release.

Defects
- I have seen many people reporting that certain scenes are not working for them in the Image Gallery and Replay gallery. I've found the source of some of these, so will be sending out a patch soon to correct those. Thank you to all those who have flagged them as not working.

I feel like I’m getting a lot better with animations, you’ll be pleased to hear. It’s something I used to semi-dread because they are quite fiddly to get right, and extremely time consuming to render, but I’ve been talking with some seriously good animators recently and have taken tips from them, which has helped tremendously. I really think you’re going to like them!

It’s been a busy month for sure, and this next month is going to be just as busy so I’ll leave you for now with a couple of previews
1724254491769.png

1724254511707.png

Nickle3DArt

PS: Perhaps you might like this too…

1724254535592.png

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hello everyone!

Here with another monthly update.

I had a great time in France, managed to get a lot of relaxation in, and have been back at the grindstone since I got home. The renders are flowing thick and fast now!

What I have observed is that I’m (without realising it) doing far more renders per scene on average than I was in previous episodes. This has a 2-fold effect. Firstly, it means that there is far more expression and variation of images along with the dialogue which should enrich the experience quite significantly. However secondly, it does mean that I’m getting through the scenes a little slower than anticipated. It’s going well though, so nothing to worry about, but just sharing my own observations really and I think the increase in images/animations per scene will ultimately be a good thing.

To give you some kind of reference, each scene is hitting around 100 separate images now (one has even hit the 250 mark!). I’m not doing it where it’s not needed, but due to previous choices in ep1 and ep2, I obviously have to render multiple reactions and tangents for each of the characters reacting to those decisions. Particularly for the first day on episode 3 I’m needing to handle many of those, so I think the second day should go a bit quicker than the first as many of the ‘conflicts’ (if you want to call them that) will have already been aired and at least partially addressed.

Ep3 Development Update:

803 new images rendered (over 1800 in total now)

7 new animations rendered

9 scenes written and transcribed

Lovense (The bane of my existence)
– All relevant scenes now coded with actions. They do work, but I’m getting crashes which are being analysed to clean up for release.

Defects
- I have seen many people reporting that certain scenes are not working for them in the Image Gallery and Replay gallery. I've found the source of some of these, so will be sending out a patch soon to correct those. Thank you to all those who have flagged them as not working.

I feel like I’m getting a lot better with animations, you’ll be pleased to hear. It’s something I used to semi-dread because they are quite fiddly to get right, and extremely time consuming to render, but I’ve been talking with some seriously good animators recently and have taken tips from them, which has helped tremendously. I really think you’re going to like them!

It’s been a busy month for sure, and this next month is going to be just as busy so I’ll leave you for now with a couple of previews
View attachment 3953252

View attachment 3953260

Nickle3DArt

PS: Perhaps you might like this too…

View attachment 3953262
Next time mention me for any new updates

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes