4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Bitop

Feb 25, 2023
He okay, to be fair, I don't want to ruin the update for you. So more spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't understand that he identifies as Straight, if he is confused, don't say it, it just seems that he's ashamed of the Homosexual side, or he's saying that Homo/Bi is less than him. I don't identify as bisexual, I am bisexual.

lompfy

Feb 24, 2020
I don't understand that he identifies as Straight, if he is confused, don't say it, it just seems that he's ashamed of the Homosexual side, or he's saying that Homo/Bi is less than him. I don't identify as bisexual, I am bisexual.
You are correct if we take time to think about it, also this is a game, so we don't have a sense of time. But we don't have to 'ban' the use of the use of bi-curious because it's useful in saying that "right now, I'm not sure. I lived my whole life as straight". Sexuality is fluid and labels are jus that. Also yes, it might be due do internalized homophobia, but saying someone to not have it is kida impossible.

In saying that, ZZzz straight convert, my ass has the power to turn you gae storyline. No time to help someone discover if they want or not to have sex with me. If you want it, do it.

Bitop

Feb 25, 2023
You are correct if we take time to think about it, also this is a game, so we don't have a sense of time. But we don't have to 'ban' the use of the use of bi-curious because it's useful in saying that "right now, I'm not sure. I lived my whole life as straight". Sexuality is fluid and labels are jus that. Also yes, it might be due do internalized homophobia, but saying someone to not have it is kida impossible.

In saying that, ZZzz straight convert, my ass has the power to turn you gae storyline. No time to help someone discover if they want or not to have sex with me. If you want it, do it.
I don't believe in fluid sexuality, I believe there is the discovery of Bisexuality. Gay and Lesbian are labels, but Heterosexual, Bisexual and Homosexual are sexualities, something biologically present in all species of animals. Especially because thinking about it is going back to the past where people thought it was some kind of social disturbance in the field of psychiatry.
But let's put that aside, I just hope I don't date a man and he says he's straight and he's turned on by me, I'm going to punch him in the face.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
It's a shame, because the bartender is possibly even hotter than Jorge, but no, these kind of "discovering their sexuality" stories turns me off, reminds me of the tired straight cliché of lesbians that suddenly turns bi once they see the MC's magical dick (in this case we can say MC's magical butt?) but hey, it's their game, they do whatever they want.

I even think that "straight to gay" is a whole genre in gay erotica so it certainly has its public. It's just not for me.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm sorry, but this is extremely narrowminded from your side: you are giving universal validity to your own personal experience and that's rather cringe especially for a concept like sexuality. If you don't believe in fluidity, doesn't mean other people maybe have experienced that. Each has their own personal voyage of discovery with their own pacing, starting point and destination.

(said that, I'm surprised that there is no sex scene in this update, they always include one per episode -maybe it's not with Kian)

Bitop

Feb 25, 2023
I'm sorry, but this is extremely narrowminded from your side: you are giving universal validity to your own personal experience and that's rather cringe especially for a concept like sexuality. If you don't believe in fluidity, doesn't mean other people maybe have experienced that. Each has their own personal voyage of discovery with their own pacing, starting point and destination.

(said that, I'm surprised that there is no sex scene in this update, they always include one per episode -maybe it's not with Kian)
From time to time I may be only interested in Women, or only Men, or both at the same time, or only a specific body type or personality... but I will never erase my life experience and what I lived, and what I know I have the possibility to do. That doesn't make me evolved, I was just born with that possibility. Just as there are homosexual and heterosexual people who will live and die being what they are, and it's not by choice, or lack of experience (no sexuality is superior or inferior to another). There is no switch that you turn on or off, Bisexual is always Bisexual, which is why we can be "fluid".

Reactions: Rafster
Mar 1, 2019
About sexuality: There is no possibility of being able to stay with a woman, her body and everything that comes out of her is repellent to me, I like men, my libido is only with men. If I'm surrounded by sweaty men I'll be in heaven, if I'm surrounded by sweaty women, i'll only smell stinky sweat.
-------
About Game: I saw spoilers on Patreon, I don't have the links. dfdf.jpg

Yattien

Mar 8, 2021
Can I just point out that Bubblegum used a spoiler tag to hide that part and prevent spoilers for people who might not have wanted to know...and you just casually reveal it in the very next post.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
if the guy is truly bi, he'll fuck you (or get fucked by you)
problem is, a lot of gays have the "turning the straight guy gay" as a kink (which I get), but realistically doesn't really happen
Personally, I've mostly met men who call themselves bi, not gay, so they can call themselves half "normal".
Or bi men who first want a man, then a woman, and that's scary!

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
This. Which I understand, because some gays don't like having gay stereotypes being attached to them.
'Member the 2010s when being bi was "in" and all the celebrities (esp. women) started announcing they were bi?
Katy Perry even 'kissed a girl'...
I remember Jessie J admitting years later that she only said she was to sound cool.

Anyway, you guyses, how's that link coming? I'd like to experience not having sex with the bi guy myself.
I hate begging for links because it's annoying but I dunno why this game has such a problem with links being made available. Like, this one specifically. Most other games get links in days, at most within a week or so of the update. Not this one for some reason.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes