4.90 star(s) 7 Votes
Mar 1, 2019
What happens is that there are Bisexuals who think they are Straight, they are the guys who let you touch them, they will say that buttocks are all the same, who are attracted to femininity, or to seeing someone simulating a woman... basically the only barrier of being or not with any sex is social permission. I find this problematic, because femininity and masculinity is not sexuality, many Gays are effeminate and there are lesbians who have a masculinized personality. They only reinforce the stereotype of exclusion of these people, and the formation of a pattern that can even affect our perception of attraction (always looking for each other's extremes for validation). It is what I think.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This whole discussion is clearly a reminder that I'll finish my life alone. Not like it matters anyway.

Kian seemed like a nice guy at the nightclub so I'll be satisfied with some intimate bonding at first.

As for Ryder, outside the sauna's scene, he is really left behind.

Good continuation.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
This whole discussion is clearly a reminder that I'll finish my life alone. Not like it matters anyway.
Oh man, here's a hug. If I were to talk about the last time I had sex or my expectations of finding someone who tolerate me.. I would depress the whole thread. By the way, I read your feedback on my thread, it's just that I'm busy with the next update and I didn't had time to reply you back appropiately, but I read it entirely.

Heh, I don't have an issue with bisexuals, hell, the main LI in my game is a bisexual guy, for fucks sake. There are many kinds of them, ranging from those who prefer affeminated guys/women, to those who fuck manly guys and only women occasionally. My only issue, is with those "discovering their sexuality" stories. Shit, I don't like them. At all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RodRyder and Oliz82
Mar 1, 2019
Hello.

Kian seemed like a nice guy at the nightclub so I'll be satisfied with some intimate bonding at first.

As for Ryder, outside the sauna's scene, he is really left behind.

Good continuation.
You won't, we crave these gouty shop window guys, but for most normal people, we're left with normal people, with normal bodies and they're just as hot as all the hot guys. Even more so when we fall in love.

Reactions: Oliz82
Jan 1, 2023
What happens is that there are Bisexuals who think they are Straight, they are the guys who let you touch them, they will say that buttocks are all the same, who are attracted to femininity, or to seeing someone simulating a woman... basically the only barrier of being or not with any sex is social permission. I find this problematic, because femininity and masculinity is not sexuality, many Gays are effeminate and there are lesbians who have a masculinized personality. They only reinforce the stereotype of exclusion of these people, and the formation of a pattern that can even affect our perception of attraction (always looking for each other's extremes for validation). It is what I think.
I was one of those guys... Never let anyone touch me tough!!! Self respect and all that shit... And i'm still alone... fucking hate it but don't want anyone also!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RodRyder

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.
Oh man, here's a hug. If I were to talk about the last time I had sex or my expectations of finding someone who tolerate me.. I would depress the whole thread. By the way, I read your feedback on my thread, it's just that I'm busy with the next update and I didn't had time to reply you back appropiately, but I read it entirely.

Heh, I don't have an issue with bisexuals, hell, the main LI in my game is a bisexual guy, for fucks sake. There are many kinds of them, ranging from those who prefer affeminated guys/women, to those who fuck manly guys and only women occasionally. My only issue, is with those "discovering their sexuality" stories. Shit, I don't like them. At all.
You won't, we crave these gouty shop window guys, but for most normal people, we're left with normal people, with normal bodies and they're just as hot as all the hot guys. Even more so when we fall in love.
Thanks for the kind words but I'm aware of the problem of trust by experience, testimonies and fictions for bi men. My personality isn't the best for relationships either. And I think it's enough for that topic.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Rafster
Apr 18, 2023
This is the most atrociously proofread visual novel posted. Jesus. Punctuation, spelling, grammar, emoticons in the dialogue box when it is a visual novel; so much atrocities to basic English rules.

To those who are giving financial support to the developer, at least ask the developer to polish their work or commission someone to proofread their work. Demo or not, at least expect better expression of narrative from someone pocketing the money you worked so hard for. You are not paying them to be mediocre in their work.

Reactions: astralmess

Yattien

Mar 8, 2021
This is the most atrociously proofread visual novel posted. Jesus. Punctuation, spelling, grammar, emoticons in the dialogue box when it is a visual novel; so much atrocities to basic English rules.

To those who are giving financial support to the developer, at least ask the developer to polish their work or commission someone to proofread their work. Demo or not, at least expect better expression of narrative from someone pocketing the money you worked so hard for. You are not paying them to be mediocre in their work.
Are you paying for it or just grabbing it for free here? Because if you're pirating it then you don't really have the room to say "ask the developer". You pay the developer then drop them a message. Because right now you're not paying for anything and, seemingly, relying on those who do for this "mediocre" work.

ThisBasementIsCold

Dec 30, 2019
Hello guys! Just Bros is in this month

This episode contains a treasure hunt! Yep have fun hunting for the treasure. I promise the clues are not very difficult to figure out but can be a bit tricky. If you need a lil help, there's always the guide for Vanilla patrons

This episode fun event is also a little elusive.

hint : Finding the treasure and getting the fun event is totally separate in this episode. You can get both, either one or none at all.

Anyways, thank you and enjoy!
_________________________________________________________________________________

PC :

MAC :

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
Hello guys! Just Bros is in this month

This episode contains a treasure hunt! Yep have fun hunting for the treasure. I promise the clues are not very difficult to figure out but can be a bit tricky. If you need a lil help, there's always the guide for Vanilla patrons

This episode fun event is also a little elusive.

hint : Finding the treasure and getting the fun event is totally separate in this episode. You can get both, either one or none at all.

Anyways, thank you and enjoy!
_________________________________________________________________________________

PC :

MAC :
Man, thank you so much!

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes