4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
JustBros-1.21.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
Go to the council room and ask about the rules. Red ticket today. Blue ticket tomorrow. Treasure third day.
Did numerous times. I've got the red ticket, cool. What's next? I cannot go home to trigger the next day since there are no options are provided in doing so. Only the "go home, skip the treasure hunt" option => which leads to "To be continued"...

Reactions: SkiesTheL3mit

astralmess

Jan 16, 2022
Bisexuality is when you're sexually attracted to both a man and a woman. It's not that you change your mood every four mornings.
And keep your sarcasm down.
If it's not for you then that's too bad, doesn't change the fact it's bisexual behaviour.

Reactions: Baal8

greenarrow02

Sep 20, 2021
I'm a little stuck. I found the final clue and the red ticked. Then what? I don't get what is next. Do I just go home? But it says "skip the treasure hunt" :unsure: Any help?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shakalak

Bubblegum73

Feb 21, 2022
I'm a little stuck. I found the final clue and the red ticked. Then what? I don't get what is next. Do I just go home? But it says "skip the treasure hunt" :unsure: Any help?
Then the update is over.

It's a very short update in a way because a treasure branches in width instead of going in depth.

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
Exactly. I'm stuck with that as well.

The person who shared the update, I'm assuming has copy-pasted the message of the developer:

1686777797703.png

Seems like you are supposed to be able to find the treasure in this update.

Reactions: Shakalak

DavidB1

Mar 6, 2022
Hi pilgrim2003,

Have you been able to finish this update? :D

Asking you cus you've helped lots of people (including me) on various games for numerous times.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just Bros [v1.21.6] [Ello Fat Dog]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

ghiinclaws6

Dec 22, 2018
Sharing the fun event
Walkthrough (I checked the code sorry)

#Talk to Mikhail at the healthcentre

#Talk to Rufus at the gym after finding the 2nd clue - Answer Yes (first option)

#Talk to Cato at locker room > choose the first option

#Talk to Eddie at back alley

#Search Presley Desk at Presley office

Then go back to the health Centre to continue the scene, afterwards you can continue the story with the joker mod

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi pilgrim2003,

Have you been able to finish this update? :D

Asking you cus you've helped lots of people (including me) on various games for numerous times.
Hi, Bro, sorry, I haven't time to play yet, and will do ony this weekend. I assume, that you have already find some help here. If not, I will do my best soon. Thanks for your trust and patience :)

Reactions: DavidB1

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Hot damn. Everyone in this game is so attractive and cute. I wonder if Eddie and Yan are romanceable? I'm not sure who I like more, but I hope Eddie is a potential boyfriend and we could choose him to top~

Last edited:

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Hot damn. Everyone in this game is so attractive and cute. I wonder if Eddie and Yan are romanceable? I'm not sure who I like more, but I hope Eddie is a potential boyfriend and we could choose him to top~
Eddie is in Hard out 3 too if you want

• Wow
Reactions: donorys

kuolan

Jan 2, 2021
Yan is definitely my number 1 lol

Reactions: moonieek
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes