Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-36] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Nov 2, 2020
Many thanks, my friend :).

By the way, we have agreed that you will tell me what you think about Olivia after chapter 7. I hope you still remember that because I am waiting for your inputs ;)
Yes I remember buddy...
And I will be honest with u, not gonna honey coat my words here
The thing is story demands Olivia and Oliver to be together Olivia is obsessed with oliver (I mean she was having sex with MC and thinking about oliver)
And to be honest if Olivia and Oliver will hv some scenes tbh I would not like it I will just gonna skip those.

My input in story
Olivia is so worried about her relationship with her son oliver that she misunderstood after seeing MC and Margret (maybe in action this could be interesting) that she misunderstood and thinks she need to hv sex with her son to improve her relationship with her son.
But Margret see that oliver is in deep problem (could be anything) and he thinks his mother is responsible for it (her business related) and that's why he's cold towards his mother.
MC and Margret just hv to clear the misunderstanding and help them getting out of that problem and Olivia doesn't need to hv sex with oliver.
'Just a big misunderstanding' twist of the story

That's my input buddy...
But it's ur story u r the master here decide what's good for u
Thanks bud and good luck.

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Yes I remember buddy...
And I will be honest with u, not gonna honey coat my words here
The thing is story demands Olivia and Oliver to be together Olivia is obsessed with oliver (I mean she was having sex with MC and thinking about oliver)
And to be honest if Olivia and Oliver will hv some scenes tbh I would not like it I will just gonna skip those.

My input in story
Olivia is so worried about her relationship with her son oliver that she misunderstood after seeing MC and Margret (maybe in action this could be interesting) that she misunderstood and thinks she need to hv sex with her son to improve her relationship with her son.
But Margret see that oliver is in deep problem (could be anything) and he thinks his mother is responsible for it (her business related) and that's why he's cold towards his mother.
MC and Margret just hv to clear the misunderstanding and help them getting out of that problem and Olivia doesn't need to hv sex with oliver.
'Just a big misunderstanding' twist of the story

That's my input buddy...
But it's ur story u r the master here decide what's good for u
Thanks bud and good luck.
Thank you for your inputs and honesty, my friend :). It is an interesting point of view, although I am still surprised that you still want to keep Olivia to the MC only ;). I wish I could know why. I mean, Richard said that he does it just because Margaret asked him to, Olivia clearly wants Oliver, and the sex between Olivia and Richard was a mistake because Olivia got drunk. So there is no kind of emotions between the two of them. I am confused here :)

Nov 2, 2020
Thank you for your inputs and honesty, my friend :). It is an interesting point of view, although I am still surprised that you still want to keep Olivia to the MC only ;). I wish I could know why. I mean, Richard said that he does it just because Margaret asked him to, Olivia clearly wants Oliver, and the sex between Olivia and Richard was a mistake because Olivia got drunk. So there is no kind of emotions between the two of them. I am confused here :)
Hmmm u r right

It's just that if I had sex with a girl whether it was a mistake or not there is always some attraction to her, may Richard is not but I'm (reader) is attached to her.
In my case I don't want to see that girl having sex with someone else I'm not saying she can't or she shouldn't, just don't want to see it myself.
It's a bit of a male ego or male dominance thing that's all..
And in these avns it's all about getting girls so.....
And one more thing Richard is being fem dominated by his mother
If Richard is feeling or want something about a situation it doesn't mean I'm (reader) is also feeling or want the same thing . If u are guy what do u want to do in this situation would u want to see olivia and Oliver had sex and saying it again I just don't want to see that part ...she has her own life too...

Thanks for the discussion I hope it clear some things up for u buddy
looking forward to it.

Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Hmmm u r right

It's just that if I had sex with a girl whether it was a mistake or not there is always some attraction to her, may Richard is not but I'm (reader) is attached to her.
In my case I don't want to see that girl having sex with someone else I'm not saying she can't or she shouldn't, just don't want to see it myself.
It's a bit of a male ego or male dominance thing that's all..
And in these avns it's all about getting girls so.....
And one more thing Richard is being fem dominated by his mother
If Richard is feeling or want something about a situation it doesn't mean I'm (reader) is also feeling or want the same thing . If u are guy what do u want to do in this situation would u want to see olivia and Oliver had sex and saying it again I just don't want to see that part ...she has her own life too...

Thanks for the discussion I hope it clear some things up for u buddy
looking forward to it.
Your explanation was really helpful, my friend. I got your point and yeah it is clear now especially the part of what to see and what not to see (y).

Let's see what I can do about that :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Morningstar

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear friends,

Chapter 8 is now available, and the main thread is updated. I hope you enjoy it!

Quick access links (including PDF and image format viewer):

CH8_E1_S1_A27_P1_27_V1.jpg

Deleted member 1927702

Welcome to my world.
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2020
Wow, what a rarity, to meet a developer who pays attention to the details of his renders! (y)
I respect you for that, bro. Renders look good, you can tell that you have worked hard to create scenes.
You would do well to learn how to work with the camera and the physics of clothes, and then your work will be really good.
I wish you luck in your work, you are moving in the right direction.(y);)

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Wow, what a rarity, to meet a developer who pays attention to the details of his renders! (y)
I respect you for that, bro. Renders look good, you can tell that you have worked hard to create scenes.
You would do well to learn how to work with the camera and the physics of clothes, and then your work will be really good.
I wish you luck in your work, you are moving in the right direction.(y);)
My big appreciation for your kind words, Drone Games. Thank you! :). And I will do my best to improve my skills more and more (y)

Reactions: JagHond

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear friends,

Chapter 9 is now available, and the main thread is updated with the download links. I hope you enjoy it.

For quick access, here the links are for both PDF and image viewer formats:

Best Regards

CH9_E2_S1_A22_P1_42_V1.1.png

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes