Comics Just For You [Chapters 1-36] [Mando Logica]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Please add a black guy character as well mate. Just a suggestion.
Thank you for your suggestion, Bkgx9. I will think about it if it is applicable to add him or not.

But, could you give me a suggestion about the role you expect him to do in the comic?

Well, I do not promise that I will do it, but I like to hear suggestions that I may like to do or these suggestions inspire me with another idea. So your suggestion will be helpful in both cases (y)

halosom

May 7, 2017
Please let this comic series stay incest play between mother and son and maybe toss in a aunt in there somewhere. Loving it thus far without the the NTR(not my cup of tea). Keep up the amazing work.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Please let this comic series stay incest play between mother and son and maybe toss in a aunt in there somewhere. Loving it thus far without the the NTR(not my cup of tea). Keep up the amazing work.
I appreciate your kind words :)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Hey Mando, the girl with glasses u are showcasing in the last page of every comic beside mom looks like nicole from the tyrant game. Are we going to see her in the further story as well?
Well, this is my avatar and I just take a selfie with the mom :). And yeah she looks like Nicole from “The Tyrant” game because I love Nicole so much. Just do not say that to Margaret, you can see how she reacts when she is upset :ROFLMAO:

Bkgx9

Mar 27, 2021
I am a huge fan of nicole too. I know this is the wrong place. But can you please share some images of ur Avatar?

Peretz

Jun 6, 2018
In chapter 6 on pages 53 and 56 right half of Mia's crotch is transparent (oh, and a little bit on 52 too). Please, fix it, it ruins good quarter of the chapter.

Apart from this error – great comic! Thank you for your hard work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
In chapter 6 on pages 53 and 56 right half of Mia's crotch is transparent (oh, and a little bit on 52 too). Please, fix it, it ruins good quarter of the chapter.

Apart from this error – great comic! Thank you for your hard work!
I got the error. Thank you so much for your feedback!. And I appreciate your kind words too :)

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Dear friends, chapter 7 is now available in the thread. I hope you enjoy it.

For quick access, here the links are (including Image viewer format and PDF):

Best Regards

CH7_E1_S4_A20_P1_52_V1.1.jpg

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes