LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I liked it, hoping to see more from you. I recommend adding an option to name the male character, people like to self-insert to immerse themselves more. The text could use some proofreading. Some sex scenes could be longer as well. Good work with the sounds, but the music tracks didn't feel that impactful. Also, kinda low on the volume.

It seems odd to limit your lowest tier on SubStar, let the people support whatever they can.
And you should add your other game to the OP after 'Original Comic' like so:
Other Games: Fashion Business Fan Game

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Bravo, Mando Logica. I had never heard of you prior to this, but what a simply outstanding debut!!...although clearly Mando Logica is by no means new on the AVN/Kinetic Novel scene and it really does show superbly.

I love it! Straight in. No messing around. Lovely light-hearted, playful air in between the serious stuff, of course. Outstanding artwork, drop-dead gorgeous girls/women. Snappy writing, great English, moves at a pace.

The whole presentation is top drawer. This could almost be Eros Amor it is so reminiscent of his style (not content or location), but it is already everything I hoped "Retro Style Soviet Undies" would be, but isn't (perhaps yet). It truly is, though, streets ahead of RSSU in every department.

My only concern is whether or not the missing vaginal sex tag is an accidental or intentional omission. If it is the latter, then that, for me, would represent a massive negative. Maybe I'm being pedantic (and if so, I, of course, apologize), but I've learned that assumptions are a definite no-no and an almost certain recipe for disappointment in any aspect of living nowadays. Everything else, for my taste at least, seems to be all present and correct.

I'm giving Subscribestar a long hard look right now, but I'll wait until my concern has hopefully been addressed before deciding whether or not to become a good friend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I liked it, hoping to see more from you. I recommend adding an option to name the male character, people like to self-insert to immerse themselves more. The text could use some proofreading. Some sex scenes could be longer as well. Good work with the sounds, but the music tracks didn't feel that impactful. Also, kinda low on the volume.

It seems odd to limit your lowest tier on SubStar, let the people support whatever they can.
And you should add your other game to the OP after 'Original Comic' like so:
Other Games: Fashion Business Fan Game
Thank you so much for your helpful feedback, LightmanP! :)

I have one comment regarding naming the MC. As you know, it is KN with no choices/decisions to make. I had the naming option in my mind, but after thinking I found out that it is better not to let the people set the name of the MC because as you said "people like to self-insert to immerse themselves more." Maybe later the MC in the KN does an action that the people may say "Hey why did he do that? I wouldn't do so if I had choices to choose from".

So un-naming the MC is a sort of a reminder for people that they have no control. I just say to myself "If I can't decide on behalf of the MC then why the dev gives me the control to name the MC". Maybe I am wrong, but that's my point of view.

Reactions: punisher2099

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Bravo, Mando Logica. I had never heard of you prior to this, but what a simply outstanding debut!!...although clearly Mando Logica is by no means new on the AVN/Kinetic Novel scene and it really does show superbly.

I love it! Straight in. No messing around. Lovely light-hearted, playful air in between the serious stuff, of course. Outstanding artwork, drop-dead gorgeous girls/women. Snappy writing, great English, moves at a pace.

The whole presentation is top drawer. This could almost be Eros Amor it is so reminiscent of his style (not content or location), but it is already everything I hoped "Retro Style Soviet Undies" would be, but isn't (perhaps yet). It truly is, though, streets ahead of RSSU in every department.

My only concern is whether or not the missing vaginal sex tag is an accidental or intentional omission. If it is the latter, then that, for me, would represent a massive negative. Maybe I'm being pedantic (and if so, I, of course, apologize), but I've learned that assumptions are a definite no-no and an almost certain recipe for disappointment in any aspect of living nowadays. Everything else, for my taste at least, seems to be all present and correct.

I'm giving Subscribestar a long hard look right now, but I'll wait until my concern has hopefully been addressed before deciding whether or not to become a good friend.
That's very kind of you, Gosamr! I appreciate it :). And please take your time and wait for the next release or even more. In the end, this KN is just my first step to getting into the VN games world. I was even thinking of making a small complete VN game to practice more before doing my main big game for Margaret and Richard.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
That's very kind of you, Gosamr! I appreciate it :). And please take your time and wait for the next release or even more. In the end, this KN is just my first step to getting into the VN games world. I was even thinking of making a small complete VN game to practice more before doing my main big game for Margaret and Richard.
Mando Logica

It's very kind of you to offer me the chance to sample you wares in the first place. The plaudits, you earn and I am only too pleased to be able to honestly and sincerely give them and, of course, tell others of my experience.

So I went ahead and signed up to your Subscribestar anyway. I did it because I feel I can't make decent decisions about support when I'm outside looking in. Better to be inside from the getgo and then if I really have issues to let my sub expire at the end of the month (I would never ask for a refund). Even if I only happened to stay a month, that one month sub at least repays you a little for the immense enjoyment I've already experienced in discovering and savouring this first part of "Just For You". That's the least you deserve going forward.

All you creators/developers put a heck of a lot of time, effort and love into these projects and I always believe that if I can afford it I must do my bit, in accordance with accepted capitalist practices, to compensate you for the pleasure you initially give, effectively voluntarily. No-one should ever freeload if they do not have to. Nothing can be free in this world, least of all peoples' labour. Unless slavery is involved, its costs always have to be paid somewhere, if not out in the open, then elsewhere out of sight. So I do my bit and I sleep better at night for it. Sermon over (sorry about that :D).

Give my best regards to lovely Margaret when you next see her. What a beautiful, beautiful lady she is!!! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Mando Logica

It's very kind of you to offer me the chance to sample you wares in the first place. The plaudits, you earn and I am only too pleased to be able to honestly and sincerely give them and, of course, tell others of my experience.

So I went ahead and signed up to your Subscribestar anyway. I did it because I feel I can't make decent decisions about support when I'm outside looking in. Better to be inside from the getgo and then if I really have issues to let my sub expire at the end of the month (I would never ask for a refund). Even if I only happened to stay a month, that one month sub at least repays you a little for the immense enjoyment I've already experienced in discovering and savouring this first part of "Just For You". That's the least you deserve going forward.

All you creators/developers put a heck of a lot of time, effort and love into these projects and I always believe that if I can afford it I must do my bit, in accordance with accepted capitalist practices, to compensate you for the pleasure you initially give, effectively voluntarily. No-one should ever freeload if they do not have to. Nothing can be free in this world, least of all peoples' labour. Unless slavery is involved, its costs always have to be paid somewhere, if not out in the open, then elsewhere out of sight. So I do my bit and I sleep better at night for it. Sermon over (sorry about that :D).

Give my best regards to lovely Margaret when you next see her. What a beautiful, beautiful lady she is!!! :love:
Thank you for your support, Gosamr! I am really grateful to you :)

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes