MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Made an Android port of Just One More Chance v0.35.

I haven't thoroughly tested it, but the initial scenes seem to work as expected.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Thank you. I just saw this and was going to download it but I figured I would inquire if you were planning on doing an update to the current version before I bothered

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
JustOneMoreChance-0.44
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of Just One More Chance to v0.44.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
Dev, without cheats, your game is pretty f-ing frustrating. I tried the light cheat (entered text in the field of the pop up window explaning cheats) and I couldn't notice a change. Groundhog Day was depicting a version of hell, after all. You make us start over with the same shitty stats (with maybe one or two improvements. No, I don't find experiencing Groundhog Day to be fun.
I find the game easy once you understand the mechanics a little starting a new character is easy, the most important thing is to get achievements rolling, focus on one stat/achievement on every run

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
It's a buildup. Idk maybe because I milked my first run for all it was worth then bought more days first then repeat. Now I start off with stats way better and repeating at any time I like.

ribaldrue

Dec 10, 2023
On the Jane corruption route with the Amber threesome, I choose "I want to do something naughty, call Amber again" but it only give me choices for Jane. The initial threesome said that Amber had fun and would like to do it again. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Ika2k

Jan 26, 2022
I dont get this game, no matter what I do, I cant buy anything after the first run and all my stats get slashed before I can begin the next run, it is really frustrating

Restart game and all archivemnts are also gone? Why is this game so popular?

Last edited:

Ika2k

Jan 26, 2022
I find the game easy once you understand the mechanics a little starting a new character is easy, the most important thing is to get achievements rolling, focus on one stat/achievement on every run

Soooo...only one way to have fun in this "open" game? lame

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Lotrum First of all good game! I quite enjoy the system and I look forward for future updates.
Talking about updates.... will it be possible to get an update only download? having to download all the game every 2 weeks is a bit of a pain. I personally do not have bandwidth issues, but I know some people do, and getting just the extra pictures, videos and html in a zip file would be ideal.

I dont get this game, no matter what I do, I cant buy anything after the first run and all my stats get slashed before I can begin the next run, it is really frustrating

Restart game and all archivemnts are also gone? Why is this game so popular?
Why do you restart the game? It is a looper game. the game "restarts" itself after a certain amount of days (with the added experience)... and not being able to buy anything after the first run.. you must be doing something terribly wrong, as unlocking some simple achievements is terrible easy. And just kissing some girls gives experience as well.

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
I have to say that keeping the difficulty / grind balanced is quite difficult when I have people complaining that is way too easy and people complaining that is way too hard at the same time.

On the other hand, I think this is kind-of a good sign that the game is actually pretty "open".

I remember a guy on Discord that managed to minmax every aspect and at some point developed a strategy that allowed you to fuck all girls except 1 or 2 on the very first run (without major glitches).

I guess that some more hints at the beginning might help with that and I'm considering wheter to add them or not

Reactions: Darklord1234

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
How do i get the threesome with natalya and miss pearl?

Also it would be nice if there was a button in your room to skip the whole day if i want to fast forward through the simulation because i am just achievement hunting for the losing virginity achievements :p

Just missing a few achievements to complete them all

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
How do i get the threesome with natalya and miss pearl?

Also it would be nice if there was a button in your room to skip the whole day if i want to fast forward through the simulation because i am just achievement hunting for the losing virginity achievements :p

Just missing a few achievements to complete them all
If you just want to hunt the virginity loss achievement, the easiest thing is to restart the simulation. It can be done on the computer in your room.

@Lonely Wolf

Mar 19, 2024
JustOneMoreChance-0.44
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
New heavy cheat code: |---> dan74247deb [^-(y)-^]

Last edited:

Lotrum

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Since a lot of people are complaining about grind lately, and I still have a lot of people that think the game is too easy, I will try to introduce a difficulty system, in order to try and meet everyone's tastes for grind better.

Reactions: WarblGarbl

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
People are going to complain about the grind always... No matter what you do. Hopefully the difficulty system does not add too much work for you programming wise.
My two cents... Once you understand the mechanics, the game is pretty simple. Focus on one/two girls and their associated stats/preferences, and in 3 or 4 loops, you have achieved most if not all the scenes. Then the "grind" is rinse a repeat to get the achievements. Some of them can be tedious (the 100 fucks, 90 Strength/Stamina and the 1000$ in fastfood take forever...) but hey, the game is easy enough without those bonusses.
Also, with a character fully developed (finished a loop with 100 on the stat, and max percentage on restart), the new girls/achievements introduced on new versions are done in a breeze, so I understand people saying is too easy. After a certain point Experience can only be used to buy extra days, so you have all the time in the world to grind.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes