Jan 7, 2022
Just wanted to let you know that this will be my last translation I'm putting out for free here on f95zone. The broken MTL's are literally killing me, so I've decided to join up with Saikey Studios and Ahegao Translations to assist in their requests over there :).

If you want to follow what I'm up to, you are free to join their discords, subscribe to their patreons and make requests for future translations.

Here is Saikey Studios:

And here is Ahegao Translations:

Thanks a lot for translating this game. Really appreciate it :) :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agnaricson

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Serious question. Why didn't she go all explosion when the neighbor first filled her full? :ROFLMAO:
Serious answer - they only explode when they're in the combat suits and get filled. When the neighbor fills her she's just another average housewife, no superpowers involved.

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
Just wanted to let you know that this will be my last translation I'm putting out for free here on f95zone. The broken MTL's are literally killing me, so I've decided to join up with Saikey Studios and Ahegao Translations to assist in their requests over there :).

If you want to follow what I'm up to, you are free to join their discords, subscribe to their patreons and make requests for future translations.

Here is Saikey Studios:

And here is Ahegao Translations:

The hell? Why would you teamup with Seikey? He is the one who shit all over games with his mtl, he is on the same level of shitty translation than brokendivision and i suspect they are the same person.

Anyway, thanks for that translation.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Pregnancy: Event Mechanic / Ending
Pregnancy is instantaneous (Impregnation then instant pregnant belly).

Besides the only one type of enemy that can get them pregnant (the Last Type), most pregnancy are Event-Only (Boss 'Battles' are merely events and no actual battles) and Ending.

Pretty short and linear game tbh, since you won't be missing any scenes since everything is in a direct line of sequence.

Reactions: f9account

heythere2020

Sep 17, 2020
I got stuck in first girl's house. can't proceed anymore. Creeper dude took a picture of her whilts she was taking a bath. Any ideas? hint shows next event is at other girls house. How do I switch character then?

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I got stuck in first girl's house. can't proceed anymore. Creeper dude took a picture of her whilts she was taking a bath. Any ideas? hint shows next event is at other girls house. How do I switch character then?
Leave the house, the hint tells you exactly where you go because without the scene can't progress further, it's a very linear game!!!

Skyrimmodder

Jul 12, 2022
Damn, i did clear this game the other day and it can really be a pain in the ass sometimes since i found myself wandering in both women houses to find events so many times. Hope the tl even if mtl makes it more reasonable...
there should be a hint screen at the top

Chipp12

Jul 25, 2018
While I like some thiccness from time to time their lower half of the legs are too thin to support such bodies.

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Game is actually good , just requires a little better body proportions. Love it, i wish the after story were of several scenes

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes