Others Completed Juuyoku no Jousai, the Fortress of Carnal Lust [v2.0] [Fullfrap]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
A NEW GAME BY FULLFLAP IS COMING SOON! ESTIMATED RELEASE TIME IS IN JANURARY!
View attachment 1564779
Jesus, when viewed out of focus, that leg looks like the world's juiciest futa cock... Made me do a double take.

And knowing that it's actually a leg doesn't make it go away... :cry:

Last edited:

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I know this is off-topic, but I couldn't find a thread on the game, and since this is the more-active FullFlap thread, I'll ask here:

Does anyone have a 100% save file of Techno Breaker? I can't get past Stage 1 without cheating because it's too brutal.

Igoryan21506

Sep 28, 2020
for mysterious dungeon: 1st room - attack top right corner to unlock hidden passage; room with bridges - find not burning candle, secret passage near it; mysterious mechanism door lock - pick Iron blocks, you're able to lift while wearing power ring; number room - there are hidden passage near candle with number you absent. treasures are top 1/2 handed swords, spear and shield

Reactions: hecknuts

AdrianSpejsonPL

Feb 15, 2022
View attachment 585998

Overview:
The story starts as an adventurer sneaking into an ancient castle in search of treasure.
In the ancient castle, she is violated by magical beasts, and enters a deep sleep.
When she awakens, she finds her soul has been separated from her body.
If she can't find a way to remove the beast's curse, her spirit will diminish, and eventually disappear.
Time is of the essence, she has to hurry. She must fight for her life!​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-18
Release Date: 2020-03-14
Developer: Fullfrap -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -

NotAnAlien thanks for the link

View attachment 585993 View attachment 585992 View attachment 585997 View attachment 585994 View attachment 585995 View attachment 585996
Mate thats a virus the mega link showing in virustotal that there is a malware dont believe me check it out for ya self

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
So where is the curious key?????, and the looping it's in vain bacause it's the same so there's no real change right????

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
help, how to open this door, I already completed all the dungeons but I am missing this door View attachment 1613387
That leads to final dungeon. you must grab both sun and moon keys first (sun is on the entrance next to where you took the pic, go down, then right, then up, there'll be a set of stairs there. you need pass through water with the board to reach the key; go south, then right, then left. Moon key is on a chest inside the castle, from entrance go left, down, go up stairs, follow the path until going back inside the castle in a new set of stairs, go down then left). Once you have both keys, inside the castle, go to upper right entrance. unlock both doors with the keys, and grab fort key, which opens that one in pic.

So where is the curious key?????, and the looping it's in vain bacause it's the same so there's no real change right????
Exp increases when you kill monsters; aside of that, nothing else changes. A warning though, gear never return; whatever you sell, it'll never come back, no matter if they came from chests or enemy drops.
The only weapons you can recover or have duplicates of are the low tier ones you buy on smiths.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Ok ask again where do i find the curious key??, i think i have clear all the places but can't find that stupid place and i need that to unlock the 2nd place on amusement park???

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes