Others Completed Juuyoku no Jousai, the Fortress of Carnal Lust [v2.0] [Fullfrap]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Deninov

Oct 23, 2020
What I have to do here? I'm stuck with the dark cave dungeon; I need the silver key but I don't know where it is. Thanks

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
question do the other lady's get sex scenes hope so there hot and i would have like that lol.

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
after finishing the fort in the middle and touching the light orb, gallery broke. only 2-3 pics and animations are avaible. anyone got same problem?

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
This game is awesome =)
Sadly, however, I am really stuck on the Mystery Key puzzles. I got past the maze, but now I am stuck in a room full of pots and boxes. The door is "locked with a mechanism" and there are no secret passages I can find. Can somebody give me an answer on how to solve this puzzle? :(
wtf how. i've been trying to pass through the maze for 30 minutes already. i got past through maze with skeletons and math puzzle but now there are platforms that you cant put the board on. unless there is some annoying invisible way. help?
edit: ok there is a unlit candle in the area after the maze with skeletons, throw a bomb on it. do the same with the candle inside +12 math puzzle

Last edited:

Lurkor

Sep 1, 2021
Does anybody know how to get to these chests?
Did you ever figure it out?

Currently doing my first playthrough, I'm quite enjoying it so far, but I think I've enjoyed Demon Sperm, Shin Sei Den and Succubus Fist more than it.

lolmode116

Apr 1, 2018
Did you ever figure it out?

Currently doing my first playthrough, I'm quite enjoying it so far, but I think I've enjoyed Demon Sperm, Shin Sei Den and Succubus Fist more than it.
No, I didn't; It seems like fullfrap just forgot to add a way to access these chests

gtoaz1234

Jan 12, 2019
Requesting Help :

1. whenever I play the game, It will always plays at faster speed than usual (I compared it with other gameplay videos now.) and there is no changeback options either

2. cannot save any data at all, wheter it's the progress or controls

did anybody ever went through this? If so, would you kindly explain how to fix these problems?

Edit1 : I haven't set the system locale to Japanese but it still can be opened, or is it necessary?

Last edited:

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
Requesting Help :

1. whenever I play the game, It will always plays at faster speed than usual (I compared it with other gameplay videos now.) and there is no changeback options either

2. cannot save any data at all, wheter it's the progress or controls

did anybody ever went through this? If so, would you kindly explain how to fix these problems?

Edit1 : I haven't set the system locale to Japanese but it still can be opened, or is it necessary?
I don't know for sure if it truly is necessary atm, but just to be sure, it won't hurt trying out. At least it's worth a shot. By the way, what's your current OS?

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
okay, I'll try it out then.

also current OS is Windows 10.
*Please do not mind my system language, since I'm Brazilian, it's set to Portuguese oof*

To change it, go to settings (Start then Config), then to Time and Language
1639153442730.png
then to Region
1639153537864.png
then take a look for the right corner of the windows and select "Aditional Config for date, time and region"
1639153577802.png
then click on Region
1639153609578.png
and finally change the format from ur current one to Japanese (Japan). Just to make sure, go to admnistrative
1639153839111.png
Change system location
1639153857805.png
then finally change it to Japanese (Japan)
1639153891028.png

then after all that, it should work out nicely. Hope it works for ya.

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
Does anyone know where the 2nd amusement key is?
Edit: found it, don't know why I thought I fully cleared the 4th dungeon when I knew I didn't find a crystal there.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes