Others Completed Juuyoku no Jousai, the Fortress of Carnal Lust [v2.0] [Fullfrap]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
How do I access the new content?
Follow along the right wall of the main castle (the final dungeon) until you reach the tutorial area. There will be a broken bridge to the north before the castle entrance that you need to use the magic board to get across. Through that area is a teleport crystal that takes you to a new map.

If anybody figures out where to find the key to enter the second pleasure area, please let me know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

SkilletMustard

Feb 17, 2020
dont know if the "another land of beginnings" is the new area nor if anybody posted the map of it but here. i think i got the amusement key from the dungeon in the bottom right. tho i need to find the scrap of paper so i can finish the final dungeon.

1611082889069.png

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Anyone have an idea where the Curious Key in ver 2.0 is? I've yet to find it.
The most southern part of the map, on a hill in the same general area as the dungeon which requires the trial key.

I need to find the trial key and a torch to light up the dark dungeon. Anyone find the torch?

TouhouGuy

Jan 30, 2018
The most southern part of the map, on a hill in the same general area as the dungeon which requires the trial key.

I need to find the trial key and a torch to light up the dark dungeon. Anyone find the torch?
For the trials key, you have to take the Grim Reaper key and the other boss key from each dungeon. After that, you use the magic board to move across the water at the top of the Land of Beginnings part of the stage. Head north, and you'll have a little gated section you use those keys to access. Inside the chest is the trials key.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
For the trials key, you have to take the Grim Reaper key and the other boss key from each dungeon. After that, you use the magic board to move across the water at the top of the Land of Beginnings part of the stage. Head north, and you'll have a little gated section you use those keys to access. Inside the chest is the trials key.
Oh perfect, thank you! :D
Sadly, I cannot fight the Grim Reaper because the dungeon he in, assuming it is the dark one, needs a torch or light source. I do not have a torch of light source. Where do you find it?

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
Oh perfect, thank you! :D
Sadly, I cannot fight the Grim Reaper because the dungeon he in, assuming it is the dark one, needs a torch or light source. I do not have a torch of light source. Where do you find it?
It's somewhere in the fourth dungeon. I don't remember exactly where, but I remember there being a fake wall on the path to it.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes