Others Completed Juuyoku no Jousai, the Fortress of Carnal Lust [v2.0] [Fullfrap]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

cman45

Feb 6, 2018
Strange. Something with game files, maybe? With all this japanese locale issues I have a rule to even unpack game archive with archive manager, that was started via locale emulator. Had problems with some games because some files were unpacking with names like &^^6&%^$$#35. Maybe you should try that.
Yeah, I figured that was the issue initially, so I tried going through all the files, but they're all named normally as far as I know.
I managed to use someone's ss.dat file to unlock all the animations, so that "fixed" the mobs, but now entering the rooms after each boss makes the game crash. Same happens with saving, even when I try saving the settings. The game just closes...

I was really hoping this wasn't an issue specific to me, since that'll mean it's something wrong with my computer lol
2020-03-23.png 2020-03-23 (1).png

Reactions: Horny Potato20

AshleyRose<3

Mar 2, 2020
So I managed to beat dungeon II and III but not I. What I thought was I is just a treasure cave where you get the Power Ring. All dungeons seem to end in an ero scene so not only does the Forest Cave lack an ero scene but the final dungeon shows Dungeon I as not complete on the gate. I've been all over that square and can't seem to find it. Clearly, I'm missing something.

Nvm, I figured it out.

Last edited:

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
Can I ask why one of the dudes in the thumbs is grey? is that a zombie or something, I noticed in a different game 1room the guy is like grey/off colour as well. maybe a darker japanese person? Seems like a really odd colour choice to me not being one of the main three, black or white or olive. Off topic almost I guess but it kinda bugs me why they look so unnatural.
They're just mob guys. Pretty common in hentai. Feature less dudes, except for a bit of detail in the face, usually really muscular. I'm surprised you're on this site and you've never seen them before. They're really common in female protagonist games.

DigitalMan

Jul 26, 2018
I have this problem only with this game from FullFlap, maybe be the screen or something becaue the game runs normally on PC
You need . Once you install it, just right click the game, click on Run In Japanese, and you'll be all set. This doesn't change the language to Japanese. You just need to change the locale to Japanese so it runs correctly, I know why, but I don't know the exact workings of it. Just remember, if you ever have issues with another Japanese game, or the title of the game window is all weird, try using Locale Emulator, it usually fixes most problems.

Tiozenko

Sep 29, 2017
You need . Once you install it, just right click the game, click on Run In Japanese, and you'll be all set. This doesn't change the language to Japanese. You just need to change the locale to Japanese so it runs correctly, I know why, but I don't know the exact workings of it. Just remember, if you ever have issues with another Japanese game, or the title of the game window is all weird, try using Locale Emulator, it usually fixes most problems.
I runs the game with Locale and AppLocale but too haves the same error

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Does anyone else know how to solve the issue i'm having where the game runs at multiple times it's normal speed when you fullscreen it with F4

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone else know how to solve the issue i'm having where the game runs at multiple times it's normal speed when you fullscreen it with F4
Maybe it's one of those engines tied to the framerate. Can you force Vsync for the game from your graphics driver's control panel, see if that helps?

Feb 11, 2020
Surprisingly fun game, and the top-down view of the game (plus some of the scenes) is actually an awesome change from the norm!

Oct 4, 2017
Darn! I'm replaying this and I've done everything other than find the Amusement Key and House of Lust Key. Any ideas??

EDIT: Nvm got em all. Amusement key was in a dungeon in the top left corner of the map, past Dungeon I. The House of Lust key was in the amusement area. House of lust was disappointing, basically the same as the Free Sex area from the main menu.

Last edited:

Trint

Jun 3, 2019
Darn! I'm replaying this and I've done everything other than find the Amusement Key and House of Lust Key. Any ideas??

EDIT: Nvm got em all. Amusement key was in a dungeon in the top left corner of the map, past Dungeon I. The House of Lust key was in the amusement area. House of lust was disappointing, basically the same as the Free Sex area from the main menu.
how do you get to that top left dungeon?

Trint

Jun 3, 2019
In the second dungeon, for the magic mirror, how do you get into that top left entrance in the pyramid room?

mewchan619

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone know why im crashing after coming into contact with the first ero-monster/ero-scene where the bandit grabs you?

Beckz

May 11, 2020
I ended the game, pretty much opened all secrets and found all weapons I think. And I have just one question: what about that "useless sword"? Anybody found what's it for? Will it be useful at the second run? I tried to hit our body in the start location with it and that white thing at the end, but no results.
That Useless Sword chest was just there to Bamboozle us all.
The real treasure lies beyond the secret passage at top right of the room (hit the wall of course)

The next thing is find a secret passager, a switch, etc. User all your knowledge to unravel your way to the treasure room with OP Equipment (Might be from Demon Sperm's Equipment)

Well now, did anyone finish the game 10 times? (The Max loop are 10 after all)
If so, what did we earn from it?

Nightfall1

Oct 17, 2017
Tried with and without japanese locale and with and without admin rights, crashes on start if the resolution set to anything besides 1920x1200, and in the inventory when going to "equip". Shame
Upd: managed to make it work using this locale: and unpacking files using an archiver launched with locale as well.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes