Others Completed Juuyoku no Jousai, the Fortress of Carnal Lust [v2.0] [Fullfrap]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes
D

Deleted member 254714

i have the problem with main menu, game cant stand the script and automaticly CTD, sometimes i can spam through it and proceed to choose difficulty, but when i only press esc in game, another CTD goes.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Where are the various keys to the optional areas?
I found the Amusement key in an area above the first dungeon. to get it you have to use the magic board to traverse some islands that start just north of the main town. If I recall correctly I found the lover's house key in the amusement area. To get the mysterious key you have to find a scrap of paper in the final dungeon. The paper will tell you what order you have to pick up the graves in the big graveyard. Pick them up in the right order and the key will appear. If anybody knows how to get that other chest in the Mysterious shack let me know.

Ao Oni26

Oct 1, 2017
Apparently u can kill NPC's in the game does it give a diffrent ending if u finish the game if you killed them all?

BlackCap

Formerly 'NixtyNine'
Jan 16, 2019
Apparently u can kill NPC's in the game does it give a diffrent ending if u finish the game if you killed them all?
i have killed them all and finished the game but nothing is different except that they are not respawning even in another loop :'(

• Sad
Reactions: Slayer128

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
you can use that scrap of paper, and it opens some kind of map, btw there is a map of the dungeon, there will surely be some rooms that u havent explored

PantyPantsu

May 16, 2018
Advice for users, for optimal pleasure:

View attachment 587718

These keybindings are sufficient to play the game one-handed without losing functionality.

I'm still getting used to them, but almost every keybind has the same function in another game (Ctrl to sprint, like Minecraft; Shift to block, like KoA:R or DCUO; X for menu, like RPGM; etc.), so I'm sure I'll get used to it. The only really weird thing is using Space to attack, but that's a necessary evil as far as I'm concerned. Everything is within immediate reach of where your left hand rests on WASD, so your right hand is free to do whatever is 'required' of it.
what if i left-handed? :(

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
Alright so I figured out the mysterious shack. I'll post pictures of where the invisible walls are in that son of a bitch. Also in the room where you have to find a switch it's under one of those square blocks. I'll post a picture of that too. The rest of the place should be fairly manageable.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Things I notice about Ero Souls (how I call this game)

So far I played until I found the dungeon weapons NPC with 2h-Longsword (42 atk), the dungeon with Artorias or however I should call the Knight "boss"

1. St's good she doesn't lose her souls when dying

2. It's weird that they split the bonfire's teleport into a separate teleporter

3. I wonder where Estrus Shards and Sublime Bone Dusts are

4. Would have been cooler if she could sprint-jump as usual when pressing Circle during sprint, and if she could jump up as well instead of just hop down

I hope enemies don't de-spawn after killing them 15x or so

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes