Others Completed Juuyoku no Jousai, the Fortress of Carnal Lust [v2.0] [Fullfrap]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Can I ask why one of the dudes in the thumbs is grey? is that a zombie or something, I noticed in a different game 1room the guy is like grey/off colour as well. maybe a darker japanese person? Seems like a really odd colour choice to me not being one of the main three, black or white or olive. Off topic almost I guess but it kinda bugs me why they look so unnatural.

Alp Er Tunga

Sep 17, 2018
Am i the only one whose game turns black whenever i try to make the game fullscreen? i can press f4 again to make it normal but when i try to make the game fullscreen it just shows black screen but the game still goes on.

Edit: Ok i am a dumbass there is a settings file in the game folder you can choose 1920x1080 and after you save it you can full screen with no problem.

Last edited:

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
It's not often that a Japanese circle will translate their own game, I bought Shin sei den purely out of appreciation for that and I think I'll buy this one too.

cman45

Feb 6, 2018
I seem to be coming across a bug. When interacting with a red hued H-monster in the caves, the game crashes and closes for some reason. Anybody know why that is?

EDIT: Scratch that, the bug applies to every H-mob after the first guys, as well as the animation that comes after the Golem boss. Anybody else having this issue? Any fixes?

Last edited:

JHGKLL

Nov 18, 2018
Can't seem to find my way through the mysterious dungeon. After I get past the weight puzzle, the next room seems to be a dead end, help?

Also, where is the lust key? Haven't been able to find that secret yet.

egikmaniac

Aug 15, 2019
Can't seem to find my way through the mysterious dungeon. After I get past the weight puzzle, the next room seems to be a dead end, help?

Also, where is the lust key? Haven't been able to find that secret yet.
If you stuck in mysterious dungeon, then it's only 2 answers: run like crazy and smash the walls :) or equip the power ring and try to lift blocks. Smashable secret passages are usually located near the candlesticks.

As for the lust key, I forgot, sorry. But it's not really a secret as I remember. I was just going through the game and found it on the way. I think it was in some fort or dungeon.

Last edited:

egikmaniac

Aug 15, 2019
I ended the game, pretty much opened all secrets and found all weapons I think. And I have just one question: what about that "useless sword"? Anybody found what's it for? Will it be useful at the second run? I tried to hit our body in the start location with it and that white thing at the end, but no results.

egikmaniac

Aug 15, 2019
I seem to be coming across a bug. When interacting with a red hued H-monster in the caves, the game crashes and closes for some reason. Anybody know why that is?

EDIT: Scratch that, the bug applies to every H-mob after the first guys, as well as the animation that comes after the Golem boss. Anybody else having this issue? Any fixes?
Strange. Something with game files, maybe? With all this japanese locale issues I have a rule to even unpack game archive with archive manager, that was started via locale emulator. Had problems with some games because some files were unpacking with names like &^^6&%^$$#35. Maybe you should try that.

Reactions: cman45

maclyana

Jan 28, 2018
There's a way up on the first screen out of the land of beginnings. It's just a bomb [m], though. I was so excited to finally get up there. :(
secret way.png

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes