Others Completed Juuyoku no Jousai, the Fortress of Carnal Lust [v2.0] [Fullfrap]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Qatalitoniss

Nov 8, 2019
The key is used for a small fort located a little bit west of where the Cemetary is......however, behind that door is just a message saying "here slumbers the legendary treasures" and a treasure chest that contains a "Useless Sword". So where do we go from there?
secret passage
further a maze with many puzzles
123.png

Reactions: PinkCactus
Oct 4, 2017
I fucking love this game. I can't believe we live in an age where we can play a dark souls/zelda style H game that allows multiple builds and playstyles, AND has excellent animations and CG! I went with a strength build and used the big 2 handed longsword for most of the game and had a blast. Was eventually 1 shot killing everyone.

Aug 25, 2017
Is there any way to make it play in 1080p? fullscreen is nice but the bottom is cut off.
If you use the Settings tool to set it to fullscreen you get that problem, but if you set it to a lower resolution and press F4 while in-game you get more functional fullscreen with black bars on the sides. I don't know how to get proper fullscreen but F4 is a good enough solution for now considering some games don't even have different resolution options.

Aug 25, 2017
Advice for users, for optimal pleasure:

Screenshot (132) cropped.png

These keybindings are sufficient to play the game one-handed without losing functionality.

I'm still getting used to them, but almost every keybind has the same function in another game (Ctrl to sprint, like Minecraft; Shift to block, like KoA:R or DCUO; X for menu, like RPGM; etc.), so I'm sure I'll get used to it. The only really weird thing is using Space to attack, but that's a necessary evil as far as I'm concerned. Everything is within immediate reach of where your left hand rests on WASD, so your right hand is free to do whatever is 'required' of it.

Reactions: onropevoli

Yamihanaa

May 25, 2017
If you use the Settings tool to set it to fullscreen you get that problem, but if you set it to a lower resolution and press F4 while in-game you get more functional fullscreen with black bars on the sides. I don't know how to get proper fullscreen but F4 is a good enough solution for now considering some games don't even have different resolution options.
When I use f4 to make the game fullscreen, the game runs at hyperspeed for some reason. I tried limiting the framerate on it but nothing seems to fix it.

Perpetual_Peace

Jul 24, 2017
When I use f4 to make the game fullscreen, the game runs at hyperspeed for some reason. I tried limiting the framerate on it but nothing seems to fix it.
I ended up having to adjust/lower my monitor's refresh rate to 60 then restart the game to stop it from running at hyper-speed.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
The game is amazing! The art and animations are at high level, also top-down view is made really good! Although I haven't finished it yet, I can actually call it a gem.

Last edited:

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
This game is awesome =)
Sadly, however, I am really stuck on the Mystery Key puzzles. I got past the maze, but now I am stuck in a room full of pots and boxes. The door is "locked with a mechanism" and there are no secret passages I can find. Can somebody give me an answer on how to solve this puzzle? :(

BetwixtSomething

Aug 9, 2019
This game is awesome =)
Sadly, however, I am really stuck on the Mystery Key puzzles. I got past the maze, but now I am stuck in a room full of pots and boxes. The door is "locked with a mechanism" and there are no secret passages I can find. Can somebody give me an answer on how to solve this puzzle? :(
You need to pick up the third block down on the top-left set of blocks which are touching the top wall. You actually need to the same thing in the next room as well.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Woaw

Jan 23, 2020
Can someone remind me where the door for the Amusement Key is please? I found it randomly before getting the key but now that I have the key I completely forgot where it is.

TouhouGuy

Jan 30, 2018
Can someone remind me where the door for the Amusement Key is please? I found it randomly before getting the key but now that I have the key I completely forgot where it is.
Bottom left corner of the map. Just work your way west from the second dungeon.

Tiozenko

Sep 29, 2017
I have this problem only with this game from FullFlap, maybe be the screen or something becaue the game runs normally on PC

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes