Others Completed Juuyoku no Jousai, the Fortress of Carnal Lust [v2.0] [Fullfrap]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The story starts as an adventurer sneaking into an ancient castle in search of treasure.
In the ancient castle, she is violated by magical beasts,
TYPICAL.

TouhouGuy

Jan 30, 2018
are there any cheats for this game by any chance? :)
Unfortunately, not that I know of. Keep your eyes open for chests containing weapons and hidden areas. You'll get some good loot, and keep your eyes on upgrading weapons you prefer. Basically kind of like Dark Souls. Collect, use them as currency and EXP, and you'll be good to go.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
oh nice translated. i did play this i think 3 months ago but it was i njapanese which makes things a bit harder. usually i can figure stuff out but since this is kinda a birds eye view dark souls, theres just too many items and options that do stuff.

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
only front and back as i've seen, even tried to get caught by multiple enemies to see if there were some threesomes actions, but didnt work :(

Reactions: The Ratist

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
btw, i've finished this game after nearly 5 hours :p
its a really cool game and the animations are awesome, too bad its quite short, wish there were other games like this with the same art and graphics :(
Google FullFlap, they've done a lot of other game genres.
I think Demon's Sperm is in F95 as well but it's a side-scroller and not top-down.

Reactions: Ggamer3828

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
btw, i've finished this game after nearly 5 hours :p
its a really cool game and the animations are awesome, too bad its quite short, wish there were other games like this with the same art and graphics :(
Do you happen to know where the sun key is? Thanks a bunch in advance!!

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes