Others Completed Juuyoku no Jousai, the Fortress of Carnal Lust [v2.0] [Fullfrap]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Oct 4, 2017
Anyone know what to do for that 1589 puzzle in the mine behind the cemetary?

EDIT: NVM! Use the power ring and put 8, 9 on the left, and 5, 1 on the right

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Do you happen to know where the sun key is? Thanks a bunch in advance!!
Nvm, I found it! Simply put a bridge on this exact spot to unlock the right wing of the central dungeon.

Anyone know what to do for that 1589 puzzle in the mine behind the cemetary?

EDIT: NVM! Use the power ring and put 8, 9 on the left, and 5, 1 on the right
Is that the one about the scrap of paper? I'm currently on new game+ right now, but I have an old save from when I still had the scrap of paper with the numbers and boxes on it. Can I use it before new game+ or nah?

Reactions: NiobiumTH

TouhouGuy

Jan 30, 2018
btw, i've finished this game after nearly 5 hours :p
its a really cool game and the animations are awesome, too bad its quite short, wish there were other games like this with the same art and graphics :(
Here's a list of this guy's games before this:
Technobreaker (Side scrolling SHMUP, Japanese only)
Kinoko no Hime (Platformer, Japanese only)
Erori (Platformer, Japanese only)
Inma no Ken (Beat em Up, Japanese only)
Demon's Sperm (Dark souls style platformer, Japanese only)
Shin Sei Den (Top down RPG, English/Japanese, should be on this site)

When I get sufficient privileges to post the rest of the games, I'll put them up in a small collection.

TouhouGuy

Jan 30, 2018
Nvm, I found it! Simply put a bridge on this exact spot to unlock the right wing of the central dungeon.

Is that the one about the scrap of paper? I'm currently on new game+ right now, but I have an old save from when I still had the scrap of paper with the numbers and boxes on it. Can I use it before new game+ or nah?
Yeah, the little cemetery near the top right of the map matches it. If you take the power ring and lift in the indicated headstones in the correct order, you get the mysterious key. You can definitely do this before a new game+.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow one of their games finally has a map lol.

Wew, magic only is a really rough start with no mp regen huh, guess it's full on Dark Soulish again.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
I think I'll write a review of this one once I finish it, but for now I have to say one thing.....
The slight delay between pressing dodge and the iframes kicking in, plus the fact that the dodge doesn't override other moves like in Dark Souls, is driving me up the wall!

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I think I'll write a review of this one once I finish it, but for now I have to say one thing.....
The slight delay between pressing dodge and the iframes kicking in, plus the fact that the dodge doesn't override other moves like in Dark Souls, is driving me up the wall!
I think it's because the dodge button is also the run button if held. It works fine if you make very fast taps, but of course it's not good that the game mistakes your dodge for running so easily.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah the controls are not so smooth, I mean, making a game like this work well is fairly difficult. The lock on is iffy and requires LoS and that they're fairly close. If you can lock on to them most the time you're already in danger of being hit. and have to hold down block instead. I wish it was possible to switch left/right hand with 1/2 or something, having to hold down a button to do it is really distracting. I feel like the Left Attack/Right Attack should have been Z/X default and dodge something else like Shift or C or something since that's just how my fingers try to naturally move to do stuff, at least that can be changed in the options.

And yeah having dodge and run on the same button seems like a reallllly bad call. Dodge is often fairly unresponsive. I just...don't use it. With the difficulty in locking on since most enemies can close the distance on you fast enough or are hiding behind stuff, ruining LoS, I just stick to melee + block. I don't know if he was locked into a limited amount of buttons or something, but don't fuck with the dodge button. It's too important to get right. It's like putting block and run on the same button, just a bad call. It felt REALLY difficult to use ranged weapons properly in this and there's no way I want to gamble on my dodge actually working to avoid damage.

It was a nice try, and I appreciate at least some of the controls being mappable, it's just not enough for me in this case. A melee run is fine but I won't try a ranged run. Feels like half the combat options are just too unresponsive/bad to be really viable/fun. I wonder why the dev didn't just go for mouse controls for aiming/using each hand.

Edit: Oh, and zoom can actually zoom out quite a bit. I just noticed that (Thought it was only zoom in). The max zoom out should have been the default zoom level. That makes the lock on issue less a problem. It zooms in, then zooms back to default, then zooms out, lol. Another thing that could have used 2 buttons instead of one. It's not like you need to fuck with that too often.

Last edited:

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah, the little cemetery near the top right of the map matches it. If you take the power ring and lift in the indicated headstones in the correct order, you get the mysterious key. You can definitely do this before a new game+.
What's behind the door that needs the mysterious key though? Is it there a reward CG or just some item?

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
What's behind the door that needs the mysterious key though? Is it there a reward CG or just some item?
The key is used for a small fort located a little bit west of where the Cemetary is......however, behind that door is just a message saying "here slumbers the legendary treasures" and a treasure chest that contains a "Useless Sword". So where do we go from there?

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes