Others Completed Juuyoku no Jousai, the Fortress of Carnal Lust [v2.0] [Fullfrap]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

NiobiumTH

Oct 2, 2020
Nvm, I found it! Simply put a bridge on this exact spot to unlock the right wing of the central dungeon.

Is that the one about the scrap of paper? I'm currently on new game+ right now, but I have an old save from when I still had the scrap of paper with the numbers and boxes on it. Can I use it before new game+ or nah?
thank you

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
I've got a question... mc has to be naked in order to lustfull enemies to spawn?
I haven't played more than the first dungeon, and when mc is fully clothed, there's no enemies to fuck with and they only seem to spawn when mc is naked...

Anyone can confirm this?

I don't know why, but i like clothed sex a lot more than plain nude sex, even more when the design of the clothes the mc is wearing looks really good.

Feb 11, 2020
I've got a question... mc has to be naked in order to lustfull enemies to spawn?
I haven't played more than the first dungeon, and when mc is fully clothed, there's no enemies to fuck with and they only seem to spawn when mc is naked...

Anyone can confirm this?

I don't know why, but i like clothed sex a lot more than plain nude sex, even more when the design of the clothes the mc is wearing looks really good.
no, they don't have to be naked. Lust enemies only spawn in certain areas, but be sure, they'll rip off your clothes to get to the MC

mclvx

Aug 1, 2017
Tried with and without japanese locale and with and without admin rights, crashes on start if the resolution set to anything besides 1920x1200, and in the inventory when going to "equip". Shame
Upd: managed to make it work using this locale: and unpacking files using an archiver launched with locale as well.
What program did you use to unpack the files? I'm using DXExtract and the window keeps saying parsing..

K.y 345

Aug 31, 2020
Where can i find the rest of the keys? I have found the moon key, but I don't where the rest of it?

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
I can't even start the game unless i leave everything as is and don't change anything

Balaclava Guy

Dec 6, 2017
Anyone have the lastest version with the dlc?
Is not out yet, it's coming until 2021's january.

Fullflap's Ci-en page

Various game related notes, announcements about new version, changelog, etc:

Balaclava Guy

Dec 6, 2017
Just dropped, game is updated now:
Translated from linked page:

Thank you for your patience, the update is complete.
Please re-download from DLsite.

To take over the save data, copy the file in the save folder.

For a limited time, the English version will be included in the Japanese version as well.
Download as soon as possible.

Who will reupload the game?

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes