Others Completed Juuyoku no Jousai, the Fortress of Carnal Lust [v2.0] [Fullfrap]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

cman45

Feb 6, 2018
I'm having specific trouble with a lot of the animations in this. For example, the animations that you unlock after defeating bosses cause the game to crash, and the newer animations (such as from the yellow guy I'm assuming) cause the game to crash too. Anyone having similar issues or know of any workarounds?

EDIT: Also if I get any new weapons, such as the ball and chain from one of the new dungeons, and try to save anywhere, the game crashes and closes. REALLY hoping there's a way around this.

Last edited:

Crashman209

Jan 16, 2019
Juuyoku-No-Jousai starts to crash more often for me as well, especially when concerning with the new dungeons.

This is when I use my 1.4 saves into 2.0 saves.

elql

Jan 13, 2018
my antivirus keeps deleting the .exe file accusing it infected, anyone else having this same issue?

edit: problem solved, just needed to turn the AV off before running it

Last edited:

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
How do i explore all of the top right dungeon where you get the useless sword, how do get up the ledge?

Also some things i want to ask:
- is there a katana weapon? (even better IF there are two)
- for what the house of lust exists for, it doesn't give keys or items as far as i know
That's all i want to know so far.

Last edited:

burz_ex

Aug 9, 2020
Where do i put it?
Hi

1. You need the Cheat Engine program that is used to hack games (no links, just google it).
2. When installation is complete - just select the game process and open the .ct file in Cheat Engine.
3. Edit or freeze the variables as you see fit.

ztztzt39

Jul 15, 2017
Do I use it wrong or is magic kind of useless? You are limited in the shots, it doesn't do a lot more damage than melee attack and it's slower than the crossbow. The only use I have for it is free healing and maybe strength buff.

And for the stats distribution:
Isn't the best build to just max out stamina+strength? Hp can easily be replaced by stamina by blocking (and it's not difficult by locking enemies)

johnjak

Sep 30, 2019
any other games like this one? i found really difficult find good animations inside games.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
did the game get updated? im replaying it and found out theres now a 4th and 5th dungeon which i dont remember at all from before

Beckz

May 11, 2020
After you find the Jet Black Key, go back to the left side of the map to open the locked door. And then travel through there, until you reach the Silver key door area. And get the key from left side of the map

OK... Any idea on how to get prison Key? Or amusement park 2?

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes