jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
There is an easy solution for this just go to gameconfig.tjs and rewrite the var GAME_WORD_COUNT = what you feel right.
This variable defines the number of maximum characters that can be displayed on the screen.
Use [r] for line breaks in scripts. If you're using Vntextpatch then lower the value of Monospacefont in the Vntextpatch.exe.config. although it doesn't works
many times for orcsoft games.
View attachment 3952131
I don't know what engine this game uses, but if [r] breaks the line, you can use translator++ to insert a word wrapping, translator++ will insert a "\n" and you can use "find and replace(All)" to replace it with [r]. I did this with KiriKiri engine and worked

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I don't know what engine this game uses, but if [r] breaks the line, you can use translator++ to insert a word wrapping, translator++ will insert a "\n" and you can use find and replaceAll to replace it with [r]. I did this with KiriKiri engine and worked
kiri/kiri engine like all orcsoft games That's why I said that you can align the text with word wrap but I don't know how to do it because I'm an idiot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :WeSmart: :WeSmart: :WeSmart:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Temper Six

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
kiri/kiri engine like all orcsoft games That's why I said that you can align the text with word wrap but I don't know how to do it because I'm an idiot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :WeSmart: :WeSmart: :WeSmart:
The translator said he would do it so I didn't bothered to fix it otherwise I can, it's not that difficult.

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
There is an easy solution for this just go to gameconfig.tjs and rewrite the var GAME_WORD_COUNT = what you feel right.
This variable defines the number of maximum characters that can be displayed on the screen.
Use [r] for line breaks in scripts. If you're using Vntextpatch then lower the value of Monospacefont in the Vntextpatch.exe.config. although it doesn't works
many times for orcsoft games.
View attachment 3952131
Thanks for the explanation! I'm not able to duplicate the issues that have been screenshotted earlier but I'm trying to.

I had to change GAME_WORD_COUNT to get it to look how it does right now. it was originally set to 38 and the text was so scrunched. Funny that "word count" in Japanese is equivalent to "character count" in English.

I didn't know about the Monospacefont setting in VnTextPatch though so I'll absolutely check that out! Thanks so much!

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
So I think I figured out the problem. Orcsoft changed the actual code for the [r] method which means depending on how the tag is written in the script, for example with leading or ending spaces, it is sometimes just ignored.

Other times, the set character limit for the game engine would create a new line and then sometimes it would do both creating the fun situation shown in the first example screenshot. I'm restoring the newline method to the way I am used to and will release a new version this week.

I'll also provide just the data.xp3 file (this contains all the actual game script and text) which is only like 360 megs to make it easy to download. Thanks for your patience and assistance!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nerro

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
So I think I figured out the problem. Orcsoft changed the actual code for the [r] method which means depending on how the tag is written in the script, for example with leading or ending spaces, it is sometimes just ignored.

Other times, the set character limit for the game engine would create a new line and then sometimes it would do both creating the fun situation shown in the first example screenshot. I'm restoring the newline method to the way I am used to and will release a new version this week.

I'll also provide just the data.xp3 file (this contains all the actual game script and text) which is only like 360 megs to make it easy to download. Thanks for your patience and assistance!
Could you share the patch.xp3 to me, I'll take a look if they have actually changed the code or there may be a workaround to fix things.

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
Could you share the patch.xp3 to me, I'll take a look if they have actually changed the code or there may be a workaround to fix things.
Here's the "new" r function:

r : function(elm)
{
if(currentWithBack) current.comp.processCh(" ");
current.processCh(" ");
if(historyWriteEnabled) historyLayer.store(" ");
return actualChSpeed;

bookMarkMessage = "";
f.indentMessageLine++;
// 改行
if(historyWriteEnabled) historyLayer.reline();
if(currentWithBack) current.comp.processReturn();
if(current.processReturn())
{
var ret = showPageBreakAndClear();
// 改行はpendingしない
if(ret == -5)
ret = -4;
else if(ret == -3)
ret = -2;
return ret;
}
return actualChSpeed;
} incontextof this,

Here's the old one (From the original game):

r : function(elm)
{
// 改行
if(historyWriteEnabled) historyLayer.reline();
if(currentWithBack) current.comp.processReturn();
if(current.processReturn())
{
var ret = showPageBreakAndClear();
// 改行はpendingしない
if(ret == -5)
ret = -4;
else if(ret == -3)
ret = -2;
return ret;
}
return actualChSpeed;
} incontextof this,

So the part in question is this:

if(currentWithBack) current.comp.processCh(" ");
current.processCh(" ");
if(historyWriteEnabled) historyLayer.store(" ");
return actualChSpeed;

These are in /system/default/MainWindow.tjs. I don't use patches. I make changes to the code itself.

I'm sure everyone else loves seeing how the sausage is made.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Edit: Added new patch patch_big_font_autolinebreak.zip
> This uses the normal font size, and uses a in-game autolinebreak.
> Same as before, extract the patch.xp3 inside the game folder. Needs to start a new game for this to work.

I've made a patch that should help with the text line breaking problem.
Just extract the patch.xp3 in the game's folder and it should work.

A few lines can still break mid-words (with one single word slightly offscreen)
because the translation text didn't have the [r] and were very long. But most of it seems fine.

Note: Sometimes kirikiri games are weird, and will only use the new text rules if you start a new game. So be sure to test that first. The font size was also reduced from 24 to 22.

Edit: You NEED to start a new game for the patch to work
If you don't, the narrator dialogue won't update the fontsize and it'll keep breaking lines wrong.

1724329684810.png

1724329710656.png

And since we are talking about code stuff here, here's what I did:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
I've made a patch that should help with the text line breaking problem.
Just extract the patch.xp3 in the game's folder and it should work.

A few lines can still break mid-words (with one single word slightly offscreen)
because the translation text didn't have the [r] and were very long. But most of it seems fine.

Note: Sometimes kirikiri games are weird, and will only use the new text rules if you start a new game. So be sure to test that first. The font size was also reduced from 24 to 22.

Edit: You NEED to start a new game for the patch to work
If you don't, the narrator dialogue won't update the fontsize and it'll keep breaking lines wrong.

View attachment 3956027

View attachment 3956028

And since we are talking about code stuff here, here's what I did:
Thanks for all your help. I'll incorporate these changes into my next release. The reason some lines don't get the added [r] is because VnTextPatch slices lines based off of bracketed sections and the developers include things like stars and dashes in the text that look like this:

"And now, Manami and I are married and both have the last name of Fujio. These two years[r]
of newlywed life were truly like a dream. No, are a dream[——]Our happiness continues to this day, and I am sure it will continue in the future."

If VnTextPatch (the tool I use to extract and patch translations) sees that, it thinks it's a new line and even separates them in the translation spreadsheet so I can't see that they are different lines unless I examine the generated game script files.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
I've made a new patch that I think works better.
I've kept the normal font size. And now I'm completely ignoring the translation's [r] linebreaks, and using the game's auto-line breaks only.
It works very well... But I've had to do some modifications to the `ch` function.
It had a bug where it would ignore the indentations.

Also, the weird line breaks that happens sometimes turns out was because of the ´following´ var inside `ch` function. It can choose to do some special line breaks if it finds some special characters...
One of which was coma ( , ) ...
And you can see that all those weird random linebreaks were indeed after coma's.
I didn't mess up with that, just using a smaller GAME_WORD_COUNT seems to solve the problem 99% of the time.

I've updated the patch in the last post using this auto-line break and normal font size strategy.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I didn't quite find many details about the extra story. Is it about two sons fucking their mothers or does the mc get tricked and end up only getting cucked?

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
I didn't quite find many details about the extra story. Is it about two sons fucking their mothers or does the mc get tricked and end up only getting cucked?
A mod edited my overview and hosed it. I don't think they understood the format of this game's stories. I've edited it again to try and fix it so if you look at the spoiler section of the overview, you should see the full summary of the new story.

The scenes for the new story are as follows:
  • Guy watches his friend's dad fuck his mom, flashback style.
  • The same guy comes up with a plan so he can watch his friend fuck his mom and then use his friend's "lottery ticket" to fuck her too afterwards.
  • Same guy then fucks his mom.

So the extra story has actual blood-related incest unlike the original story.

Last edited:

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KagachisamaOnagusameTatematsurimasuRemaster-1.02e
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I have replicated the same error
capture.png
I'm going to see if there are other routes with the same problem.

edit: It seems that there are no more problems but this scene is after the night prowling selection and it blocks 3 routes since you have to go through this scene first

Last edited:
  • Red Heart