Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Just wanting to be sure that I finished the current content: After delivering one package I am asked by the client to go wait for her girlfriend on the steam something. I guess this is a foreshadowing of a new place, as I didn't find any port during my playthrough.

By the way, I really liked the game. I guess it is not for everyone. You are thrown into a new word without many information or objective. You just need to survive. For now I think I did all the content without being in a chastity cage. I don't know if there is a lot of content going this route.

Reactions: Dashfire

badman666

Sep 6, 2018
Rubbish Dump (free)
Flophouse (20 dams)
Hotel (30 dams)
Boarding House (40 dams)

The boarding house also offers a combo deal where you get a room and a decent meal for 50 dams. If you have enough cash its probably the best option. Just be wary of the proprietor.

Then if you have more than 600 dams, you can rent an apartment for a month (strings attached) or for 1200 dams if you want some independence.
Wnat is strings atached for 600 dams for rent room

mellivor

Apr 21, 2020
Wnat is strings atached for 600 dams for rent room
You have to be available for whatever the owner wants to do to you every evening. Sounds cool except that you can't then excercise or read books in the evenings to increase your body and mind stats. But it is also the start of what will probably be a decent storyline.

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Hum... I didn't find the 600 dams per month... Is it at the same place as the 1200 dams room?

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Hmm are the stats for how experienced you are in certain sexual activities bugged? Don't seem to make sense how they develop.

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Hmm are the stats for how experienced you are in certain sexual activities bugged? Don't seem to make sense how they develop.
I don't think they are bugged, I just think you need a LOT of sexual activities to increase your proficiencies

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I don't think they are bugged, I just think you need a LOT of sexual activities to increase your proficiencies
Well seems eating pussy needs way more than the others then. Also when I bought clothes which said it would raise that stat, it seems my experience was reset because of that.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
"you won't get a map because an urchin in that time wouldn't have one"

"using boreal oriental and whateverthefuckthe others instead of north/west/east/south"

This dev really wants do make the game as annoying to play as possible? I don't want to spend fucking hours trying to find something in a game I've just started.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
"you won't get a map because an urchin in that time wouldn't have one"

"using boreal oriental and whateverthefuckthe others instead of north/west/east/south"

This dev really wants do make the game as annoying to play as possible? I don't want to spend fucking hours trying to find something in a game I've just started.
Maybe the game just isn't for you then. Personally, I quite enjoy the feeling of "being lost" because maps are indeed rare (especially at the time period in question, 19th-century-ish, and for a person of the lower class without resources), and people can indeed get lost while looking for new places in real life -- it adds to the realism. Going somewhere and then not remembering how you got there can add to your experience of a place in a way that is difficult to explain -- it brings in real-life stakes, and when you finally find that place again the route will be much stronger in your memory.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Maybe the game just isn't for you then. Personally, I quite enjoy the feeling of "being lost" because maps are indeed rare (especially at the time period in question, 19th-century-ish, and for a person of the lower class without resources), and people can indeed get lost while looking for new places in real life -- it adds to the realism. Going somewhere and then not remembering how you got there can add to your experience of a place in a way that is difficult to explain -- it brings in real-life stakes, and when you finally find that place again the route will be much stronger in your memory.
As someone already, rightly, pointed out, though, someone "from the streets" will know them better than you would even if you did have a map. Why? Because their very survival depends on knowing their surroundings, is why. It, just like the chosen directional labels, feels like an added difficulty, almost like it's there to pad out the game time.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
As someone already, rightly, pointed out, though, someone "from the streets" will know them better than you would even if you did have a map. Why? Because their very survival depends on knowing their surroundings, is why. It, just like the chosen directional labels, feels like an added difficulty, almost like it's there to pad out the game time.
True, but someone "from the streets" is not what the protagonist is -- he was living, as I understand, in that orphanage with little if any experience outside of it, so he knows next to nothing about the outside world. Of course, he could ask the people "from the streets" who are going about their businesses, but he himself wouldn't know. This lack of knowledge IS an added difficulty, but a very realistic one that actually helps with immersion.

The chosen directional labels are also an added difficulty, but one that gives local colors. This is a different world, and we are told from the beginning to expect linguistic differences as well. To me, this helps with the exoticism: I am in a different world, where they speak a different language, and have different directional labels. Great! This increases the uniqueness of the experience.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
If you change the directional labels, you might as well go full way and write the entire game in another language, like some kind of old dialect of German. It'd fit the title at least.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
When you take the deal for the apartment you can still buy books (in the shopr it says that you have a bookshelf), but when you're in the room you cannot read them. I assume it's a bug? Also, are there other ways to better your intelligence apart from books and clothes?

Another thing I've noticed. I had 4 fetishes chosen when I've started the game, but after I've bought clothes that give you leather fetish one of my chosen fetishes disappeared from the character description. I don't know if it's still active, but even if it is it's disappearance from the list is a bug.

And I assume you cannot catch an escaped slave (1000 dams bounty) yet?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
You can read the books you bought if you have the 1200 dams apartment.
Then there shouldn't be an info in the bookstore that I can buy books and keep them in apartment or there should be a way to upgrade you apartment (end the deal somehow) or - the most logical option - since I can keep my clothes in 600 dam apt. then I should be able to keep (and read) books there too.

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Well the deal if you get the 600 dams apartment is that you are available to the owner. Meaning you can't do your own activities. But yes I agree that an option should be added to upgrade or cancel the apartment contracts.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes