hockeyer

Jul 24, 2017
I am German :) So the best Name is "Reich der Kaiserin" in German. ("des" is male or neutrum, not female)

Reactions: grego

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Doing delivery missions for Tate.
I'm playing for quite long now and never had this mission :/ Also, when I first played the game I had a mission to give a package to the older guy who teaches MC some stuff, but after I've started my current playthrough (which I consider my canonical) I never got it again.

BTW is there any beatdown, hard face slapping or CBT in the game yet?

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Downloading this image "pack" (it's more like downloading the entire map structure) pretty much every time hangs up at about 94%, regardless of the chosen mirror site. It's ... highly annoying

harrylopez786

Mar 28, 2019
if its a big update then it is recommended to do public release as it is a good chance to prove that a dev is generous so that more patreons can join the dev. if its a small update patreon release is fine. but only patreon release for big update ruins the game and eventually dries up the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Z - Reborn
Apr 18, 2019
Saves disappeared even in 0.538 (i haven't cleared cookies/deleted local browser storage/did anything with browser profile folders).
The secure way to give a saving option is it to make "Save to disk" button to store in separate file,
as it done in most of HTML engined games here e.g. Become Alpha [Grave Mercutio], Total Combat 2050 [Total Combat Games], etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sallly

kochun51

Jul 19, 2020
Ver. 0.538, Delivery quest
I was blocked delivery from "Dump Court, Junk Dealer" to "Beggar Apartments"
how can i find package?

And " Auxiliary Corps Spiked Helmet " does not work(wear, unwear at apartments)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dashfire

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Ver. 0.538, Delivery quest
I was blocked delivery from "Dump Court, Junk Dealer" to "Beggar Apartments"
how can i find package?

And " Auxiliary Corps Spiked Helmet " does not work(wear, unwear at apartments)
Thanks for the info. I'll fix these in the next update.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes