• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
If you look good enough and still have anal virginity then you go to the Sharon's Brothel, 1st job will get you nice amount of money and afterwards you can work at the holes (Fountain Sq.). You can also visit the Spunk Farm - the pay depends on your looks there, you also get feed but you lose stamina. You can also try your luck at junkyard, but I always get very small amounts of money there. I would however recommend starting the game with high enough points to get the delivery job, not only it pays well, but also leads to many new scenes and new characters.

Also, you can try gambling (you must have at least 50 dams) or participating (you must have at least 500 dams) in cockpit fights.
Is it currently possible to resume working at Sharon's Brothel after practice at the holes?

Reactions: Dashfire

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
dose somebody know the the answer to the exam you have to take to get delivery job i tried to get it but i just couldent :( if you know then would be great to get some help :)

user84

Jul 21, 2017
can't we just get a normal grid based map like in Corruption of champions and Trials in tainted space?

instead of this compass system. This is like playing Rags games all over again. It's unintuitive and simple navigation feels like a chore. Also plainly speaking , it makes it just not fun at all even though the story based events are great.

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
where can i find shomthing to hold stuff like books and stuff i need to read a book befor i can work in the bar but when i go to the book store it says i need shomthing to hold it in anyone know shomthing about this? :)

Reactions: user84

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
You have to rent an apartment (Beggar Boulevard Apartments) without taking any deals from the owner. The cost in the previous ver. was 1200 dams, I don't think its any different now, but I haven't tried the new ver. yet.
Afaik, you can get it with a reduction if your look or body is good enough (>15, something like that) for the cost of some free time during the day

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Afaik, you can get it with a reduction if your look or body is good enough (>15, something like that) for the cost of some free time during the day
It didn't work like that when I played the game (my look was higher than 15), but it was quite some time since I've played so it's maybe changed in new(er) ver.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
You have to rent an apartment (Beggar Boulevard Apartments) without taking any deals from the owner. The cost in the previous ver. was 1200 dams, I don't think its any different now, but I haven't tried the new ver. yet.
sad thing i have the apartment but i cant find the book haha i looked in the book store it was only 2 books there do you know where i can find the book to read to get a job at the bar? :)

Reactions: Z - Reborn

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
When you have to take a package from the Wax studio, you are stucked there. No way to exit from there.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes