• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
can't we just get a normal grid based map like in Corruption of champions and Trials in tainted space?

instead of this compass system. This is like playing Rags games all over again. It's unintuitive and simple navigation feels like a chore. Also plainly speaking , it makes it just not fun at all even though the story based events are great.
It's pretty clear in the tutorial, and the logic is sound. You wouldn't have an access to a map, and even if you did you wouldn't know how to use it. You just have to get used to where things are by remembering and experience through natural exploration. Its not that bad, besides, being lost/exploring is all kinds of interesting

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

suddenly

Feb 16, 2018
Its a good thing that in the latestest version we do get a map---although after 1hr of playing I dont really need it anymore

user84

Jul 21, 2017
It's pretty clear in the tutorial, and the logic is sound. You wouldn't have an access to a map, and even if you did you wouldn't know how to use it. You just have to get used to where things are by remembering and experience through natural exploration. Its not that bad, besides, being lost/exploring is all kinds of interesting
It doesn't matter if it's "sound logic". It's a chore and not fun. Do you not realize this is a game?

And wtf do you even mean by "You wouldn't have an access to a map, and even if you did you wouldn't know how to use it."
Are you stupid enough to believe that only you can use maps?

Being lost/exploring is something that's fun in an AAA open world game. Not here.

In the new version map we get is just an image. Would be way better if they start using it instead of the compass.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It doesn't matter if it's "sound logic". It's a chore and not fun. Do you not realize this is a game?

And wtf do you even mean by "You wouldn't have an access to a map, and even if you did you wouldn't know how to use it."
Are you stupid enough to believe that only you can use maps?

Being lost/exploring is something that's fun in an AAA open world game. Not here.

In the new version map we get is just an image. Would be way better if they start using it instead of the compass.
First off chill out, you're being more than a little rude. Secondly, I quoted the game itself, "You wouldn't have access to a map, and even if you did you wouldn't know how to use it" ...directly from game. So back off a bit with the attitude. You have a point, it may not be fun, for some people this might be real immersion. Either way, I don't really feel like talking with you more based on the way you talk, we could have discussed it, but I rather not. You don't like it, don't make it my problem. Leave me alone

Reactions: Dashfire and asehpe

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
So is it actually possible to find that bartending book and the items for the fortune teller or is not in the game yet?

Reactions: name002

user84

Jul 21, 2017
First off chill out, you're being more than a little rude. Secondly, I quoted the game itself, "You wouldn't have access to a map, and even if you did you wouldn't know how to use it" ...directly from game. So back off a bit with the attitude. You have a point, it may not be fun, for some people this might be real immersion. Either way, I don't really feel like talking with you more based on the way you talk, we could have discussed it, but I rather not. You don't like it, don't make it my problem. Leave me alone

Being rude then accusing me of being rude then saying it was reference even though you didn't indicate it is in anyway in the first place.

I'm glad you're not discussing with me further.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Is there any way to make tate more than "A little fond of you"? I do a bunch of things and deliver a lot (like A LOT, I've almost got my apartment) and I have a high reputation (which she keeps destroying, but such is life). Can it even progress or no?

suddenly

Feb 16, 2018
Is there any way to make tate more than "A little fond of you"? I do a bunch of things and deliver a lot (like A LOT, I've almost got my apartment) and I have a high reputation (which she keeps destroying, but such is life). Can it even progress or no?
Apparently ur A LOT is not enough lol. She adores me but I didnt see a difference or anything special.
With a good reputation I assume you refused all her extra requests?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Apparently ur A LOT is not enough lol. She adores me but I didnt see a difference or anything special.
With a good reputation I assume you refused all her extra requests?
I did at first, but then after awhile, I was wondering if I needed higher reputation to progress and get new content, (apparently not with her) but I didn't seem to make any progress with her either, so before I sent my reputation into oblivion, I just wanted to know if she can be more than "a little fond" of you

edit: also it seems working out in the gym is super slow for improving body? 100 dams, to do all the things, but I gained like .01 in body... my body is only 9 and some change, so its not like its super up there or anything

suddenly

Feb 16, 2018
I've played the new version. Thanks for the developer everything seems better.
Now I stuck with the 2 new events: 1.find a shoe 2.fin bartender book in the bookstore
I wasnt sure if they can be done in the current version.

Reactions: Z - Reborn

suddenly

Feb 16, 2018
I did at first, but then after awhile, I was wondering if I needed higher reputation to progress and get new content, (apparently not with her) but I didn't seem to make any progress with her either, so before I sent my reputation into oblivion, I just wanted to know if she can be more than "a little fond" of you

edit: also it seems working out in the gym is super slow for improving body? 100 dams, to do all the things, but I gained like .01 in body... my body is only 9 and some change, so its not like its super up there or anything
slow accumulation...
Im pretty sure every workout in the gym gives you about 0.07 in body. So 100 dams=0.25-0.3 body
What's really annoying is reading... 0.1wisdom for every chapter and we dont really have a lot to read for now----2 books, about 10 chapters in total

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
slow accumulation...
Im pretty sure every workout in the gym gives you about 0.07 in body. So 100 dams=0.25-0.3 body
What's really annoying is reading... 0.1wisdom for every chapter and we dont really have a lot to read for now----2 books, about 10 chapters in total
Okay, I'm gonna have to get the maid job, cus courier is definitely barely cutting it. Yes, nice place to sleep/eat, but the wages aren't gonna pay my rent and gym on top of it :p

Lovr00ma

Dec 5, 2018
This is one of those "games" where I just wonder wtf is going on with this site. This is a pre-alpha html concept at best.
Half the thread is the dev mass-replying in single posts (presumably to bump the thread, seeing how someone told him early he can do quotes in one post), and 2 (of his 28) shills circlejerking about things that aren't even in the "game".

-For some reason the dev decided to re-invent the compass and mix that with a whole bunch of nonsensical or weirdly written names for areas, and 90% of the written content is area descriptions that seem like they're randomly generated strings of text with how ridiculous,confusing or gramatically wrong they sound.
-Theres a whole bunch of stats and a tutorial, yet there's almost no sexual content in the game, and jobs give MASSIVE increases or decreases to those stats (including stack overflows), making all those stats and all that reading pointless.
-People in here somehow praise the game for "good writing", yet literally all the dialogue is "yeah bitch take it bitch you like that bitch? Youre my bitch so open up bitch..."...... and the rest is overly complicated, repetitious and weird area descriptions, which give a very similar feeling to reading this thread: After a couple minutes of reading, you feel dizzy and confused, and wonder if you stumbled into some alien world where nobody can speak english or form normal sentences (or html code).

-The only sexual content I could find was licking ugly,stinky,hairy women (also a dwarf and butch punk girl??) while they tell you "LICK IT BITCH YEA BITCH SISSY BITCH LICK ME", and spending a strange night locked in a cellar in chastity while a skinny, stinky man in nothing but a thong and red fez hat decides to SPOON YOU...... I have no words for what I witnessed, and no idea how anyone could find any piece of enjoyment from such a scene, but it's there, and it's most of what's in the game right now... make of that what you will.
Now excuse me while I bleach my brain and try to forget wtf I just experienced

• Haha
Reactions: pabo

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This is one of those "games" where I just wonder wtf is going on with this site. This is a pre-alpha html concept at best.
Half the thread is the dev mass-replying in single posts (presumably to bump the thread, seeing how someone told him early he can do quotes in one post), and 2 (of his 28) shills circlejerking about things that aren't even in the "game".

-For some reason the dev decided to re-invent the compass and mix that with a whole bunch of nonsensical or weirdly written names for areas, and 90% of the written content is area descriptions that seem like they're randomly generated strings of text with how ridiculous,confusing or gramatically wrong they sound.
-Theres a whole bunch of stats and a tutorial, yet there's almost no sexual content in the game, and jobs give MASSIVE increases or decreases to those stats (including stack overflows), making all those stats and all that reading pointless.
-People in here somehow praise the game for "good writing", yet literally all the dialogue is "yeah bitch take it bitch you like that bitch? Youre my bitch so open up bitch..."...... and the rest is overly complicated, repetitious and weird area descriptions, which give a very similar feeling to reading this thread: After a couple minutes of reading, you feel dizzy and confused, and wonder if you stumbled into some alien world where nobody can speak english or form normal sentences (or html code).

-The only sexual content I could find was licking ugly,stinky,hairy women (also a dwarf and butch punk girl??) while they tell you "LICK IT BITCH YEA BITCH SISSY BITCH LICK ME", and spending a strange night locked in a cellar in chastity while a skinny, stinky man in nothing but a thong and red fez hat decides to SPOON YOU...... I have no words for what I witnessed, and no idea how anyone could find any piece of enjoyment from such a scene, but it's there, and it's most of what's in the game right now... make of that what you will.
Now excuse me while I bleach my brain and try to forget wtf I just experienced
Hard disagree. Firstly, "pre-alpha" is completely bunk, this is one of the better and well written HTML games I've seen on this site. The only one that comes close is perverted education, and even that is buggy. While this game is still lacking in content, its mostly bug free (I didn't find any anyway), well written, and lore deep that is both creative and immersive. Your issue with "weirdly worded names, descriptions" and claim of randomly generated strings show you didn't bother to actually read it. I can get why you would skim, but don't make claims if you didn't bother to actually read.

Dialogue with the girls is harsh, but that is reliant on the fact that its just your lot in life. The game is still in development (not pre-alpha, but definitely far from finished) so we don't have any idea how the other stations will be. So far you're like one step above the lowest you can be, what were you expecting matriarch run women to treat you like, you're literally a beggar off the street "Please sir, will you lick my cunt and I might give your cock a tug?" What you described hardly reflects many different kinds of encounters I have had, where I was treated mainly bad (except for like 3 which was interesting) and I have to say that I go back to my first issue: did you actually read?

That said, you clearly didn't enjoy the game, thats fair. I can understand why its not a game for everyone. I'm not going to convince you to play again. You probably should quit playing, but don't go on a rant where you are basically making things up because of your bad interpretation of it.

TL;DR: You didn't like it, but you also clearly didn't bother to actually read or bother following lore, and your claims are bunk if you've played even a handful of HTML games on this site. Not gonna change your mind, your experience is your own, but don't waste time writing up BS rants that you're just writing because you couldn't properly engage the game.

Last edited:

Lovr00ma

Dec 5, 2018
Hard disagree. Firstly, "pre-alpha" is completely bunk, this is one of the better and well written HTML games I've seen on this site. While this game is still lacking in content, its mostly bug free (I didn't find any anyway), well written, and lore deep that is both creative and immersive. Your issue with "weirdly worded names, descriptions" and claim of randomly generated strings show you didn't bother to actually read it. I can get why you would skim, but don't make claims if you didn't bother to actually read.
You actually made me bother to redownload the 3mb "gamefile"/html just so I can showcase my "made up BS rants that I'm definitely just making up"

-"Claim" #1: Confusing, weirdly worded descriptions, mixed with the reinvented compass:
u wot.JPG
this is just a random section, there's plenty more examples (since that's most of the content). The whole thing reads like you're trying to solve a math equation with made up variables in a made up language... and there's grammatical errors and no punctuation to boot. As other people pointed out, LITERALLY reinventing the compass is just nonsensical if that's all you're giving people to navigate the world with, and when you then mix in missing punctuation, missing apostrophes, and add ridiculous district names like DUMP COURT FLOPHOUSE or PISS COURT BOARDINGHOUSE, and also add your compass directions to street names, it just becomes tedious and confusing. You can deny that all you want, it's just objectively bad, as pointed out by many of the replies in the thread.
Here's a bonus for you. I must've not bothered to read this one right or... "properly engage it" or something...stellar writing:
u wot2.JPG

-"Claim" #2: Bugs:
htmlbasics.JPG
You said you haven't found any bugs. Well, this one's really not that hard to miss (Slave depot,one of the first places youre encouraged to go), and people already pointed it out early in the thread. There's more of these, also the fact that entire sections are missing, stack overflows with stats, the endlessly abusable "Spunk producer" job for infinite money, and softlock events like Flora Maximum...and I'm sure there is many more if I could be bothered to keep playing bugtesting.

-"Claim" #3 Bad dialogue:
There is preference and arguing about fetishes (which I dislike and didnt,I actually enjoy extreme domination or I wouldnt be here, you just twisted what I said into an argument about the levels of female domination), and then there is objectively bad writing. In all of the encounters I had, the word "bitch" was excessively used (the hole literally has "FUCK IT BITCH, NOW SUCK IT BITCH,now clean my ass, bitch, yea bitch" as a string of dialogue) which is usually a sign of... bad writing. Blunt as it is, it doesn't take a genius or lyrical artist to come up with that. It just makes me wonder when people call this "good writing" or "better than anything else on here"...are our standards really THAT low, that you have to call this good writing?. And then there's the mind-scarring ordeal of the stinky man in the fez hat spooning the player at night... I just can't see how that would turn anyone on or do anything but genuinely creep people the fuck out. I just figured I would warn people.
Either way,it's objectively bad writing in many cases, but I'm sure some people will still get SOMETHING out of it, so it's a moot point to discuss.

TL;DR: You didn't like it, but you also clearly didn't bother to actually read or bother following lore, and your claims are bunk if you've played even a handful of HTML games on this site. Not gonna change your mind, your experience is your own, but don't waste time writing up BS rants that you're just writing because you couldn't properly engage the game.
my TL;DR:
Seems to me like you're the one that didn't read or play much (or maybe...you're making things up?) , seeing how you missed or skipped over all of that, which I found in about 2hours of play, instead claiming I "made things up" to shittalk the game. Hope I could disprove that.
And low standards shouldn't be an excuse for poor writing and design for future games. Just because there are other really bad HTML games doesn't make my point about this one being barebones and bad "bunk". If more people do what you do, it will just lead us further and further down this spiral of decline in quality. When people call "yea suck it bitch" *you suck the pussy like a bitch* good writing... I would say THAT'S damaging/deceiving to the community.
So I figured I would chime in and warn people of what's going on, or make you reconsider your shilling efforts. Either way, I'm done with this game, I'm sure it'll find it's rightful place. But in it's current state it's far from "good writing" and "bug-free".

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
You actually made me bother to redownload the 3mb "gamefile"/html just so I can showcase my "made up BS rants that I'm definitely just making up"

-"Claim" #1: Confusing, weirdly worded descriptions, mixed with the reinvented compass:
View attachment 748772
this is just a random section, there's plenty more examples (since that's most of the content). The whole thing reads like you're trying to solve a math equation with made up variables in a made up language... and there's grammatical errors and no punctuation to boot. As other people pointed out, LITERALLY reinventing the compass is just nonsensical if that's all you're giving people to navigate the world with, and when you then mix in missing punctuation, missing apostrophes, and add ridiculous district names like DUMP COURT FLOPHOUSE or PISS COURT BOARDINGHOUSE, and also add your compass directions to street names, it just becomes tedious and confusing. You can deny that all you want, it's just objectively bad, as pointed out by many of the replies in the thread.
Here's a bonus for you. I must've not bothered to read this one right or... "properly engage it" or something...stellar writing:
View attachment 748800

-"Claim" #2: Bugs:
View attachment 748796
You said you haven't found any bugs. Well, this one's really not that hard to miss (Slave depot,one of the first places youre encouraged to go), and people already pointed it out early in the thread. There's more of these, also the fact that entire sections are missing, stack overflows with stats, the endlessly abusable "Spunk producer" job for infinite money, and softlock events like Flora Maximum...and I'm sure there is many more if I could be bothered to keep playing bugtesting.

-"Claim" #3 Bad dialogue:
There is preference and arguing about fetishes (which I dislike and didnt,I actually enjoy extreme domination or I wouldnt be here, you just twisted what I said into an argument about the levels of female domination), and then there is objectively bad writing. In all of the encounters I had, the word "bitch" was excessively used (the hole literally has "FUCK IT BITCH, NOW SUCK IT BITCH,now clean my ass, bitch, yea bitch" as a string of dialogue) which is usually a sign of... bad writing. Blunt as it is, it doesn't take a genius or lyrical artist to come up with that. It just makes me wonder when people call this "good writing" or "better than anything else on here"...are our standards really THAT low, that you have to call this good writing?. And then there's the mind-scarring ordeal of the stinky man in the fez hat spooning the player at night... I just can't see how that would turn anyone on or do anything but genuinely creep people the fuck out. I just figured I would warn people.
Either way,it's objectively bad writing in many cases, but I'm sure some people will still get SOMETHING out of it, so it's a moot point to discuss.

my TL;DR:
Seems to me like you're the one that didn't read or play much (or maybe...you're making things up?) , seeing how you missed or skipped over all of that, which I found in about 2hours of play, instead claiming I "made things up" to shittalk the game. Hope I could disprove that.
And low standards shouldn't be an excuse for poor writing and design for future games. Just because there are other really bad HTML games doesn't make my point about this one being barebones and bad "bunk". If more people do what you do, it will just lead us further and further down this spiral of decline in quality. When people call "yea suck it bitch" *you suck the pussy like a bitch* good writing... I would say THAT'S damaging/deceiving to the community.
So I figured I would chime in and warn people of what's going on, or make you reconsider your shilling efforts. Either way, I'm done with this game, I'm sure it'll find it's rightful place. But in it's current state it's far from "good writing" and "bug-free".
So, did you read the introduction or tutorial at all? cus that random "words, dialogue, etc" is all explained in there. Its a learning curve but its not really impossible. Like I said, its not everyone's cup of tea, but saying its random generated/grammatically incorrect is false. It reads properly and makes logical sense following the rules.

Do you want some examples of bad grammar? cus I can list about a 4-5 pretty fast, a dozen if you don't limit it to HTML games.

You found some bugs, so I stand corrected on that, but I've never found a game on this site that is 100% bug free, this is hardly any nor ground breaking, so...thats just kinda petty in my view?

And yes it does, you claimed this game "This is a pre-alpha html concept at best." Fact is, it IS written with proper grammar, it has a developed world built, it has a function UI, it has a decent amount of images, this goes far beyond "Hey, I got an idea for a game, and this is a really rough idea about it" (which I stand by saying your claim is bunk). Time was spent getting it out, I have to admit you're right on the basics of the erotic scenes, it IS simplistic, which may or may not work for some people. That said, while I think they can use more effort like you put, it is limited to people not properly reading, HTML, whatever graphics the Dev can find. I get hes using the pictures more than the writing in those scenes, but that doesn't change that everything else is well written within its rules.

Since you decide to show too, here is a counter exhibit, which I would say explains the world and views pretty well, I don't have any issues with (also side note, you didn't really have to re-download the game, there is literally a web version on the first page if you just wanted to make an example)

example.png

I did read it all. Ergo, I wasn't confused and thinking things are gibberish. Does it take time to adjust? yes, it took me all of 20 minutes. Some people maybe don't wanna deal with that, the goal of some people is just to fap after all. I can appreciate that. What I don't appreciate is exaggerated grandstanding at how a game with a lot of potential is "ruining a community",.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 8 Votes