Chadmoot

Feb 11, 2019
Hey where do I find the gypsy shoe and ale? I went to the bar and you can't buy ale. Nor do I know where I can even find a shoe

Reactions: troy251

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
Hey where do I find the gypsy shoe and ale? I went to the bar and you can't buy ale. Nor do I know where I can even find a shoe
and me too. i need this answer

okay, i get it. shoes in the *city dump* ale at the *piss court bar*. go gypsy after that

Last edited:

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Winning cock fights doesn't seem to increase your stamina anymore. Is that normal?

Edit: It doesn't seem to increase reputation either anymore...

Last edited:

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
are you sure man? Been doing it for like an hour now and I can't find it, just says I found scarp
I digged both the trash for food and the trash for scrap am i missing something?
i don't know, guys. but i did take quest from gypsy and i went city dump at dump court. later i digged trash and founded a shoe. also im playing last update, shared on patreon for patrons. maybe this quest just working on last update.

Reactions: Dashfire

Dashfire

Game Developer
May 12, 2020
Winning cock fights doesn't seem to increase your stamina anymore. Is that normal?

Edit: It doesn't seem to increase reputation either anymore...
borb

No, it still increases stamina and reputation the same way it always has but it costs will & satiation.

name002

Sep 22, 2018
If i remember correctly on the patreon he said he's gonna make another game to gain some experience before coming back to kaserinreich.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes