Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
How does one reach "the other side", i'm completely stuck as to how to progress further than after unlocking the double. The vampiric vision is nice, but nothing leads me anywhere. Could defo use a guide of some sort...

You can't jump with your weapon out - i feel stupid.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I am enjoying this, it looks fabulous, and the sex test scenes work much better, now. However, I have found a slight bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Whatever you are doing behind the scenes seems to be working. This version runs a lot better on my machine than 0.10.4 did.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
all my colors are washed out and my screen is very bright. Can anyone help please?
Unreal 4.25 changed the way the light exposure works, so please let us know if things are getting too bright or too dark than they usually were on some parts of the game.

So tomorrow we'll release version 0.11.2 with the new version of the unreal engine and with this issue fixed. It will be released to the neonate+ tier.

Meanwhile, there is a workaround if you find this problem: Just save and then load the game and it should be fine. You'll just not be able to see the starting intro.
Try to lower or turn of effects and post processing (though it could be that it gets forced for the Cutscenes)
it seems we wandering through a engine problematic change phase now unless indies do their own unique stuff in their branch it could get a wild ride ;)

well see how many will go the step moving to 4.25

we are here now on 0.11.1c which doesn't fix this

Any CPU optimizations yet?
What for problems do you think you encounter there ?

Last edited:
Reactions: otkmage

bexaf

Aug 22, 2019
Hey, i tried to play this game with both direct x12, directx11 and vulkan but all 3 are unplayable for me.
Every time i try to start a campaign i get a black screen with the UI on it, i can interact with my inventory but everything beyond that is just black. The gallery seems to be somewhat working but the charachters are floating?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yep floating the Vulkan part seems still unstable it can bring the system under extreme stress even multitasking other 3D Engines at the same time can become problematic (Firefox/Chrome)

Vulkan Nvidia 431.36 Windowed Fullscreen:

Everything Very High except Post Pro on Low

Main Menu = 22 FPS
Change Character Appearance = 20 FPS
Gallery Cemetery Scene = 10 FPS

Everything LOW

Main Menu = 112 FPS
Change Character Appearance = 100 FPS
Gallery Cemetery Scene = 83 FPS

DirectX 11 Nvidia 431.36 Windowed Fullscreen:

Main Menu = 35 FPS
Change Character Appearance = 31 FPS

Everything LOW

Main Menu = 160 FPS
Change Character Appearance = 140 FPS
Gallery Cemetery Scene = 120 FPS

~ -10 FPS loss on the Vulkan Path vs DX11 with this 431.36 Driver on lower complexity scenes

The Gallery Cemetery Scene on Very High is absolute Stable on every API

But the lower the GPU Shader load the more it starts to favor DX11 on this Driver at least

Kalyskah
The FOV doesn't really changes the camera FOV in the Gallery Scenes but more some distance render param ?
It changes alot but not really the Camera FOV it affects the shadow distance the height map geometry and then as a combined result the lighting overall :D

Some impressions of the highest render complexity

Last edited:

B4dFr3d

Sep 17, 2018
Just downloaded it, pretty good so far apart from Autosave and Quicksave in the same slot. That was stupid!:rolleyes:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I wanted to ask that do I have to download entire game every time new update comes?
Not if you have the game installed through the app. There you only download the patches we make. There are separate builds for both public and patron demos. Just noticed that the version here in f95 is one patch above the actual , because someone leaked it -.-'

Whatever you are doing behind the scenes seems to be working. This version runs a lot better on my machine than 0.10.4 did.
That's great to know! Yeah, we optimized things on the level design and also updated from Unreal Engine 4.23 to 4.25.1

• Haha
Reactions: Muff Diver

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hey, i tried to play this game with both direct x12, directx11 and vulkan but all 3 are unplayable for me.
Every time i try to start a campaign i get a black screen with the UI on it, i can interact with my inventory but everything beyond that is just black. The gallery seems to be somewhat working but the charachters are floating?
This was fixed on version 0.11.2. it was a bug from 0.11.1c that someone leaked here before it was ready to go public.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Yep floating the Vulkan part seems still unstable it can bring the system under extreme stress even multitasking other 3D Engines at the same time can become problematic (Firefox/Chrome)

Vulkan Nvidia 431.36 Windowed Fullscreen:

Main Menu = 22 FPS
Change Character Appearance = 20 FPS

Everything LOW

Main Menu = 112 FPS
Change Character Appearance = 100 FPS
Gallery Cemetery Scene = 83 FPS

DirectX 11 Nvidia 431.36 Windowed Fullscreen:

Main Menu = 35 FPS
Change Character Appearance = 31 FPS

Everything LOW

Main Menu = 160 FPS
Change Character Appearance = 140 FPS
Gallery Cemetery Scene = 120 FPS

~ -10 FPS loss on the Vulkan Path vs DX11 with this 431.36 Driver on lower complexity scenes

The Gallery Cemetery Scene on Very High is absolute Stable on every API

But the lower the GPU Shader load the more it starts to favor DX11 on this Driver at least

Kalyskah
The FOV doesn't really changes the camera FOV in the Gallery Scenes but more some distance render param ?
It changes alot but not really the Camera FOV it affects the shadow distance the height map geometry and then as a combined result the lighting overall :D

Some impressions of the highest render complexity

They updated the game to 0.11.2 here. Try again and see if it improved because we updated the unreal engine between 0.11.1c and 0.11.2

bexaf

Aug 22, 2019
This was fixed on version 0.11.2. it was a bug from 0.11.1c that someone leaked here before it was ready to go public.
Oh yeah i see now, didn't even know i was a version behind or that i wasn't even supposed to! thanks

3.30 star(s) 41 Votes