xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
The next update should happen somewhere around the first week of next month. But it won't have quests after the starting cutscene because we are adding a prologue before the story you can play in version 0.19.4. We have a few months of development ahead of us until this chapter is done, but hopefully, once it's done, it will help people to have a more accurate first impression since at this moment many players don't even know that this is an open-world game... Mostly because of issues they face after defeating the first boss.
my impression 19/20 for the game because the gameplay and story as well so if can just fix the big fps drop for the game to be playable its ok to play new game from the first level just to enjoy it again no problem if the next update or the coming update can make the game to run at solide 60 fps because its run in above 30 fps also if you can add better aa solution and dlss feature thats would be great good look you have all my support

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
my impression 19/20 for the game because the gameplay and story as well so if can just fix the big fps drop for the game to be playable its ok to play new game from the first level just to enjoy it again no problem if the next update or the coming update can make the game to run at solide 60 fps because its run in above 30 fps also if you can add better aa solution and dlss feature thats would be great good look you have all my support
The game will be able to run in 60fps on the next update. We already tested =D

Reactions: F1_V10

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
[PUBLIC RELEASE] VERSION 0.20.7

Today I'm both excited and very nervous to say that the very first PUBLIC RELEASE of our optimisation patch is out!
It was a long road until today, and we will have a lot of work to wrap up the prologue chapter and reintroduce the old quests. And because the new demo is not compatible with the old, both in saved games and also content, we are keeping version 0.19 on our page as a Legacy Build for people who either didn't finish the old content yet or want to go back and replay it, compare, etc. The legacy version will be deleted once its contents are readded, which will take months.
You can read the changelog here .

Check the teaser of the prologue here:

We also updated the description of the game on itch. Here's the new one!!

Banner.jpg

Fight as a vampire while exploring a dark fantasy open-world in this 3rd person RPG. Make choices that affect the betterment of humanity, or yourself, strengthen your vampiric skills to fight trolls and undead, and entertain yourself in fully animated erotic scenes.

1664823375977.png

If you have played the oldest build, you'll notice that things have changed!

We've been working for months to bring you an optimization patch. At this current state, we haven't added the old quests to the game yet, but we hope that by rebuilding the game from the foundation, we will be able to grow it far faster and better than before!

But that means that for now, the newest version won't have quests until the next update. This is mostly a tech demo for you to experience what the prologue will look like in the end, play around at the gallery and watch the new intro cutscene we have been working on!

1664823392816.png

You play as Kalyskah Karnstein, the first vampire, who,for thousands of years, has slept healing from a mortal wound and awakens to find her followers gone, her temple destroyed and the world around her unrecognisable.

On a journey to rebuild her lethal army and find the culprit of the deadly attack that injured her in the first place, you must make allies with sorceresses, orcs and humans, and fight to gain the control you once had.

1664823432454.png

We aim to make a game that will be both satisfying to play and have well-polished erotic content, blending seamlessly into the gameplay. The open-world area and game systems are under development and currently, the game only has a few quests.

What you can expect:

• Dynamic combat style
  • Erotic encounters during gameplay
  • Fully voiced quests
  • Character customization
  • Level Up and attribute point system
  • Sneaking up on enemies to bite their necks and drink blood!
  • An array of clothes to find while exploring the dungeon
  • One-handed and two-handed sword combat style with a variety of weapons
1664823451875.png

This is just our Public demo. It is updated less often and you can only see your full character customisation in the gallery scenes.

Our supporters get access to the updates as they are released and also the full customisation. If you enjoy our game, you can support us here:

• Patreon:
  • Subscribestar:

If you find any issues, you can report them to us on our community

Other links:

• And listen to our OST here:
  • Like our page
  • Subscribe to our
  • Follow us on

More pictures!

vlcsnap-2022-10-03-15h26m51s035.png
vlcsnap-2022-10-03-15h27m44s776.png

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
so in this update everything has been remove (well not remove maybe lock)? because before version 20 we can explore the city, do some quest and so on. so im assuming that v20 and v19 are different like separated version?

Last edited:

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
so in this update everything has been remove (well not remove maybe lock)? because before version 20 we can explore the city, do some quest and so on. so im assuming that v20 and v19 are different like separated version?
We are rebuilding a lot of things, so version 0.20 is basically a remake;
Version 0.19 will still be playable on our itch.io page until we reintroduce the old quests.

Reactions: Lachoon

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
[PUBLIC RELEASE] VERSION 0.20.7

Today I'm both excited and very nervous to say that the very first PUBLIC RELEASE of our optimisation patch is out!
It was a long road until today, and we will have a lot of work to wrap up the prologue chapter and reintroduce the old quests. And because the new demo is not compatible with the old, both in saved games and also content, we are keeping version 0.19 on our page as a Legacy Build for people who either didn't finish the old content yet or want to go back and replay it, compare, etc. The legacy version will be deleted once its contents are readded, which will take months.
You can read the changelog here .

Check the teaser of the prologue here:

We also updated the description of the game on itch. Here's the new one!!

View attachment 2079939

Fight as a vampire while exploring a dark fantasy open-world in this 3rd person RPG. Make choices that affect the betterment of humanity, or yourself, strengthen your vampiric skills to fight trolls and undead, and entertain yourself in fully animated erotic scenes.

View attachment 2079923

If you have played the oldest build, you'll notice that things have changed!

We've been working for months to bring you an optimization patch. At this current state, we haven't added the old quests to the game yet, but we hope that by rebuilding the game from the foundation, we will be able to grow it far faster and better than before!

But that means that for now, the newest version won't have quests until the next update. This is mostly a tech demo for you to experience what the prologue will look like in the end, play around at the gallery and watch the new intro cutscene we have been working on!

View attachment 2079927

You play as Kalyskah Karnstein, the first vampire, who,for thousands of years, has slept healing from a mortal wound and awakens to find her followers gone, her temple destroyed and the world around her unrecognisable.

On a journey to rebuild her lethal army and find the culprit of the deadly attack that injured her in the first place, you must make allies with sorceresses, orcs and humans, and fight to gain the control you once had.

View attachment 2079929

We aim to make a game that will be both satisfying to play and have well-polished erotic content, blending seamlessly into the gameplay. The open-world area and game systems are under development and currently, the game only has a few quests.

What you can expect:

• Dynamic combat style
  • Erotic encounters during gameplay
  • Fully voiced quests
  • Character customization
  • Level Up and attribute point system
  • Sneaking up on enemies to bite their necks and drink blood!
  • An array of clothes to find while exploring the dungeon
  • One-handed and two-handed sword combat style with a variety of weapons
View attachment 2079930

This is just our Public demo. It is updated less often and you can only see your full character customisation in the gallery scenes.

Our supporters get access to the updates as they are released and also the full customisation. If you enjoy our game, you can support us here:

• Patreon:
  • Subscribestar:

If you find any issues, you can report them to us on our community

Other links:

• And listen to our OST here:
  • Like our page
  • Subscribe to our
  • Follow us on

More pictures!

View attachment 2079943
View attachment 2079945

Nice, but now that u rework the game....can u extend the breast slider more? as a fan of big tits will be amazing (y), i know u can have problems with clip issues with clothes but cmon we need love too :cry: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well i will wait for new update with quest and etc, loved the old build so i will keep an eye on it ;)

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I have been semi-watching this game for a while now and never realized it is loosely based on White Wolf's games (at least thats the impression that I get now). I am a huge fan vampires in general and used to play VTM back in the early 90s. Played the video games too and there was even a mini series on television called Kindred: The Embraced (maybe 5 episodes IDR). Kinda boring, but still great for fans. So this prompted me to see what Requiem was about because I never even knew there was so many revisions to the original VTM. After reading about Requiem I think I like it better. Especially after all the changes to VTM. Thirteen clans??? Going back to 5 was a good decision I think. Also the blank sheet start for all vampires is an interesting idea, but I still think there should be some influence however small from a very powerful sire. After all, old and powerful vampires will have lost a lot of willpower over the centuries and this I should think would be somewhat influential in the way they change over time both physically and mentally. Guess you can't please everyone. Still looks good tho and this game also looks spectacular! Will check out soon enough (y)

Reactions: Ayymao

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Kalyskah-0.20.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Nice, but now that u rework the game....can u extend the breast slider more? as a fan of big tits will be amazing (y), i know u can have problems with clip issues with clothes but cmon we need love too :cry: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Well i will wait for new update with quest and etc, loved the old build so i will keep an eye on it ;)
Ohh we can't really do it because it fucks up on the cutscenes =(
Right now, we can barely make animations that mess with the breasts because the hands would clip on them, but we can kinda make the hands cup the breasts and be a bit above them to pretend that things are touching. If we go even higher it would break things even more.

I have been semi-watching this game for a while now and never realized it is loosely based on White Wolf's games (at least thats the impression that I get now). I am a huge fan vampires in general and used to play VTM back in the early 90s. Played the video games too and there was even a mini series on television called Kindred: The Embraced (maybe 5 episodes IDR). Kinda boring, but still great for fans. So this prompted me to see what Requiem was about because I never even knew there was so many revisions to the original VTM. After reading about Requiem I think I like it better. Especially after all the changes to VTM. Thirteen clans??? Going back to 5 was a good decision I think. Also the blank sheet start for all vampires is an interesting idea, but I still think there should be some influence however small from a very powerful sire. After all, old and powerful vampires will have lost a lot of willpower over the centuries and this I should think would be somewhat influential in the way they change over time both physically and mentally. Guess you can't please everyone. Still looks good tho and this game also looks spectacular! Will check out soon enough (y)
I wouldn't say that the game was inspired by vampire the masquerade, I think it would be more correct to say that we both drank from the same fountain: Classic vampire lore. Kalyskah doesn't have the concept of vampire clans and coteries so I think that it's the soul of requiem\masquerade is not really a thing in our game. Now about the powers, both just share classic vampire powers like turning into mist, bats, sunlight weakness, etc. I know a lot of both tabletop games so I consciously avoided similarities on the other aspects exactly so we could create something new.

Now about what you said related to VTM and VTR, I agree, and I also like requiem more. Just one thing is that it might look simple that requiem has only 5 clans, but they have the concept of bloodlines that can expand this to numbers that masquerade couldn't even dream of xD
So their system of grouping clans as archetypes that later you add the kinks with the bloodlines is actually better for this type of character customisation. Vampires in Requiem have more versatile powers too.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
super buggy for now unplayable after dungeon need optimisation
we released an update on the optimization, take a look and let me know what you think. The world might not be running as well as the dungeon used to for some people, but now we have something that is more scalable. So if you have a good performance on what we currently have, knowing that the performance will only improve moving forward might ease your mind a bit =)

ps. The current update doesn't have quests though. We had to put the other story on hold so we could rebuild on top of a more solid foundation.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Homo_Erect_Us

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
VERY happy to see you're still working on, and improving, this game.
Looking forward to future releases.

Daedalron

Oct 19, 2018
Kalyskah
A few things (I haven't played the earlier versions):
- After the fight in the prologue, once you are able to do as you wish, it can be hard to know where to go. Unlike the character, we don't know the region. So a map would be very helpful (if there is one I couldn't find it)
- It's kinda hard to feed on your cattle in the big castle. Most often, the option is to talk, and you can't bite them. Having a separate keybind for feeding might make this better.

- found a little mispelling in the kinks in the character creation, you have the word "dominaNAtion"

Looking forward to the game with more content.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hot dem:eek::love: I have not played it but just looking at the preview pictures, pretty much impressed blown away, kinda feel like looking at what (at least minimally) The Witcher 4 will be like.

Thanks for the share. Good luck to the dev. All the best.

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes