RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Reactions: linus.quotes

Axemo7

Sep 23, 2019
Is there an official mega download link for v0.19.4? The download speed for the regular one is taking a large amount of time.

lewdlyengaged

Dec 27, 2019
We've made a hotfix release this week:

The optimization patch will take longer to be released. We'll make a video within a week explaining it.

This is probably due to the same optimization issues we are taking action to fix for the next big update. You can check more details about it here:
FYI, figured out the problem was with my PSU, had fluctuations in the 12v power rail that caused my entire PC to crash when the GPU was being used heavily. Game works great now :LOL: minus the FPS I suppose.

Looking forward to the full release of the optimized version.

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Not yet, but there's a threesome interaction that the character kisses her feet or something of the sort
Hey Corintio, I've been following your game for a long time and some mechanics please me, for example, turning into a flock of bats or turning into smoke, as the vampires of the Lasombra clan did. Have you ever thought about trying to work on the World of Darkness universe?
The vampire bestiary there is just something amazing + there are demons, ghosts, fairies and werewolves) But the problem is that corporate incompetents are taken to work on the WoD universe, who are trying to poke a political agenda instead of a high-quality game.
A stroller would be a good portfolio for you in search of a major sponsor )

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Hey Corintio, I've been following your game for a long time and some mechanics please me, for example, turning into a flock of bats or turning into smoke, as the vampires of the Lasombra clan did. Have you ever thought about trying to work on the World of Darkness universe?
The vampire bestiary there is just something amazing + there are demons, ghosts, fairies and werewolves) But the problem is that corporate incompetents are taken to work on the WoD universe, who are trying to poke a political agenda instead of a high-quality game.
A stroller would be a good portfolio for you in search of a major sponsor )
World of Darkness drinks from the same source we do: classic vampire stories. So there's no need to work with it because growing from the classics gives us way much more freedom to explore the lore of the world in a way that pleases us more. For example, I'm not a fan of the whole "Caine being the first vampire" story or how clans are split into archetypes. And there's also the plus that WoD is nice, but Kalyskah's universe is 100% ours, so we don't own anything to anyone, and we can do as we please with it xD

Now I must admit that I'm more a fan of Vampire the Requiem, and after you said that I had the idea of making Kalyskah's character sheet to see how it would turn out and here's what I think (Considering that she's a thousands of years old vampire):
1663276020968.png

And what I think her devotions would be:

1663276075506.png
1663276104341.png

I also think that it would make more sense for her to have blood potency 5 so she can drink blood from humans... I switched it on at the last second because since she's quite old and I'm thinking on her sheet before the creation of the blood gem, it would make more sense to make it really high

Last edited:
Reactions: Quote

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
We are aware of the issues, which is why there's a message poping up when you start the game saying this.
yep but the game is good so waithing for the next update for now uplayable even on low and my pc is normaly good to play it rtx 2060 ti core i7 10750h 16 gb of ram so keeping my eyes on it

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
yep but the game is good so waithing for the next update for now uplayable even on low and my pc is normaly good to play it rtx 2060 ti core i7 10750h 16 gb of ram so keeping my eyes on it
The next update should happen somewhere around the first week of next month. But it won't have quests after the starting cutscene because we are adding a prologue before the story you can play in version 0.19.4. We have a few months of development ahead of us until this chapter is done, but hopefully, once it's done, it will help people to have a more accurate first impression since at this moment many players don't even know that this is an open-world game... Mostly because of issues they face after defeating the first boss.

Reactions: F1_V10
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes