wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
when starting the game it takes a good min to load.. i'm not liking the new prolog compared to the old version.. 30 min's of chatting an fighting.. i had to sit an skip throw most of it after the third fight. after the fight. your set free. no map to show where to go.. compared to the old version you started in the dungeon or cave leaving the castle. i kinda had to hard quit on this b/c it's different.

SnakeTuga

Apr 11, 2020
first of all i love the game still with some problems which is normal ... congratulations for the excellent work :) you are thinking about putting the game on steam?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So, I was playing the intro part of the story and the vampire that came after the fight flew away and the game crashed so I am wondering if it was bad luck or is it because I am using Windows 11, and I couldn't take a screenshot as it exited the game straight after crashing.

Reactions: CN47

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
So, I was playing the intro part of the story and the vampire that came after the fight flew away and the game crashed so I am wondering if it was bad luck or is it because I am using Windows 11, and I couldn't take a screenshot as it exited the game straight after crashing.
Happened the same to me just now and I am using Windows 10

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Saw the games logo was like this guy/girl is a big fan of Legacy Of Kain series xd.
Vae Victis!

Kalyskah
A few things (I haven't played the earlier versions):
- After the fight in the prologue, once you are able to do as you wish, it can be hard to know where to go. Unlike the character, we don't know the region. So a map would be very helpful (if there is one I couldn't find it)
- It's kinda hard to feed on your cattle in the big castle. Most often, the option is to talk, and you can't bite them. Having a separate keybind for feeding might make this better.

- found a little mispelling in the kinks in the character creation, you have the word "dominaNAtion"

Looking forward to the game with more content.
-As the game description and when you open it for the first time says, we are working on a remake. This is the very first release of this remake, so it doesn't have quests yet. This is why there isn't any quest markers or anything leading to a direction.
-I will make so feeding from the servants will be easier on the next version. I realised that interacting with the servants should lead to feeding from them already instead of a dialogue line.
-Thanks for reposting the mispelling! I'll check that asap!

About content, you can try the old version at your own risk. It might have crashes or bad performance but if it works fine, it can give you a few hours of fun =)

'fatal error' the game does not start
Does you videocard runs directx12? Try using the launcher that comes together with the game and change it to directx11 if that's the case. But also make sure your PC has the minimum specs to run the game.

when starting the game it takes a good min to load.. i'm not liking the new prolog compared to the old version.. 30 min's of chatting an fighting.. i had to sit an skip throw most of it after the third fight. after the fight. your set free. no map to show where to go.. compared to the old version you started in the dungeon or cave leaving the castle. i kinda had to hard quit on this b/c it's different.
I'm considering splitting the initial conversation in two because it is a bit too big, yes. But in the other hand, once we finish working on the prologue, the former intro when James arrives will feel much more in place, I imagine. So bare with us and eventually when we are more advanced in our planning it will make more sense.

first of all i love the game still with some problems which is normal ... congratulations for the excellent work :) you are thinking about putting the game on steam?
Thank you very much!! =D

Happened the same to me just now and I am using Windows 10

It's the first time I ever heard of this issue.. Maybe some drivers are needing an update?
Happening with two people leaves me a bit worried though. What are your PC specs?

Last edited:
Reactions: Enigmanic

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
GOFILE downloaded file is corrupted (downloaded it 3 times) and gives errors on extraction. The other 2 mirrors are painfully slow. PASS.
Downloading it through itch is the safest option. it might be slow but if you do it through the app, when we release updates you won't have the download the full game again, it patches in a similar way that steam does.

reek39

Oct 20, 2017
Downloading it through itch is the safest option. it might be slow but if you do it through the app, when we release updates you won't have the download the full game again, it patches in a similar way that steam does.
I'm also getting a headers error from the itch download unfortunately.

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
Yeah, it could be on their side. We got over 3k downloads on itch ever since the last update, and no one reported corrupted files.

Reactions: Vicky Sidhu

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Ohh we can't really do it because it fucks up on the cutscenes =(
Right now, we can barely make animations that mess with the breasts because the hands would clip on them, but we can kinda make the hands cup the breasts and be a bit above them to pretend that things are touching. If we go even higher it would break things even more.

I wouldn't say that the game was inspired by vampire the masquerade, I think it would be more correct to say that we both drank from the same fountain: Classic vampire lore. Kalyskah doesn't have the concept of vampire clans and coteries so I think that it's the soul of requiem\masquerade is not really a thing in our game. Now about the powers, both just share classic vampire powers like turning into mist, bats, sunlight weakness, etc. I know a lot of both tabletop games so I consciously avoided similarities on the other aspects exactly so we could create something new.

Now about what you said related to VTM and VTR, I agree, and I also like requiem more. Just one thing is that it might look simple that requiem has only 5 clans, but they have the concept of bloodlines that can expand this to numbers that masquerade couldn't even dream of xD
So their system of grouping clans as archetypes that later you add the kinks with the bloodlines is actually better for this type of character customisation. Vampires in Requiem have more versatile powers too.
Very cool thank you for the reply and clarification ;)

faizanf4t7

Jun 26, 2019
Optimized?
It put my 3080 on high temprature. Even Cyberpunk 2077 never putit to that level of temprature with psycho Ray tracing on.
And the graphics even dont look even like Wild life, What are they doing with this project?

Sometimes only swords are walking lmao and threatning.

• Angry
Reactions: LauraNO

Ephendria

Jun 23, 2020
Yeah, it could be on their side. We got over 3k downloads on itch ever since the last update, and no one reported corrupted files.
I am also getting invalid checksum/corrupted archive while trying to unpack from the itch.io upload. Originating from the Engine folder.

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
With the re-make version the GPU (GTX 1080 TI) running on 70 C with every settings on low, which is much more intense than the older version, is the game suppose to be this graphics intense ?

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
How do I use the appearance settings in the actual game? Don't tell me I can't, I mean that message when I save it, I don't wanna believe it. Can't I customize the char at all in the game?

Edit: Also, is there any chance to obtain the main menu song? A youtube link or something, I really like it and would like to listen it outside of the game. Currently I recorded it but still I'd like the original.

Last edited:

xlegendgame

Nov 23, 2020
Optimized?
It put my 3080 on high temprature. Even Cyberpunk 2077 never putit to that level of temprature with psycho Ray tracing on.
And the graphics even dont look even like Wild life, What are they doing with this project?

Sometimes only swords are walking lmao and threatning.
this is tech demo so play 1080p 60 fps lock the gme is not finish yet my rtx 2060 is on 68 c on ultra settings but i'm playing at 60 fps

3.30 star(s) 42 Votes